Team-BHP - Help!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Help!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/19939-help.html)

I HAVE AN MARUTI 800(1995).. i hav touched 135 with it(with out any modifications)..now im planing to get a few performance parts in it which would help me..any suggestions??

I'l say get headers first to complete your exhaust job and later you could look at some bigger carbs.

btw get some better tyres to match the performance

PS: intro dude??

135 in an 800?Brakes!get better brakes.You could try adding the old Zen's booster (the vaccum could be routed from the inlet manifold).Be warned,there will be a small drop in performance but adding a performance filter, iridium plugs and a free flow will take care of that and then some.

Quote:

Originally Posted by noidaboy (Post 343968)
i hav touched 135 with it

135 is cool on an 800 bro... A little more and you would have broke the speedo needle :p

Try freeflows and inductions. I'm not aware of anyone doing a header for a 3 cyl engine though..

woah..135 indicated..thats awesome...so with mods your expecting to touch how much..?...try an engine swap...zen probably...or jus get your headers,filter,port and polish....and a TRI-PHASE...aka viper

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 344985)
woah..135 indicated..thats awesome...so with mods your expecting to touch how much..?...try an engine swap...zen probably...or jus get your headers,filter,port and polish....and a TRI-PHASE...aka viper

agree: The port/polish, free-flow exhaust, a low restriction intake filter & probably a Tri-Phase would do wonders. The engine swap may also be a great idea depending upon your budget. Contact viper via PM or through his website (Viper Performance India).

hello.. that was funny. :)
and just to clear things up i used them for my ignition and not for audio ! imagine that .. yikeesss.
These wires definately do work. They totally keep the EMI insulated. and as mentioned on Vipers Site:-

The low resistance results in less loss in spark energy so more reaches the spark plug. The conductor is wound extremely tight around a special center core. So tight in fact, that there is over 40 feet of conductor wrapped into a single foot of plug wire. This winding procedure, combined with a ferro-magnetic impregnated center core, produces an extremely effective Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) "choke".
This choke, or suppression capability, keeps the EMI inside the wire where it cannot interfere with other electronics on your vehicle.

That was taken from MSD Ignition Super Conductor Spark Plug Wire | Products from Viper Performance ...

So as i was saying. This EMI choke buisness really does work. No more alternator whine. So if you have spent a mad amount of time routing and re-routing your wires to get rid of the whine, or if you have bought expensive cables and interconnects and still are suffring from the alternator whine which is caused by your ignition wires unability to sufficiently supress EMI. Get the MSD cables and trust me you will be sorted.
It also makes economc sense. i mean look.. we spend mad amounts on interconnects.. somepeople have wires that cost up to 5000 per pair. so if you think about it just wiring your car with quality wires ( power and audio) adds up to almost 18-20K if not more.... Nowdays with the MSD being around 4500-5000.. you tell me. After you put in close to a lakh or more on ICE .. whats 5K more..? Not to mention that to you get better engine performance.. and better sound.
Wow.. now my fingers hurt.. ok i hope that cleared things out:):)
Boom

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tool (Post 345036)
... now my fingers hurt.. ok i hope that cleared things out ...

Huh??!!! :confused: Methinks you just confused the hell outta everyone! lol: