Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2007, 12:59   #16
elf
BANNED

@mathayus: Try this link. It's got various modded rides.
Modified Cars - SportsCarForums.com Gallery

See what you like, then maybe somebody here can help you take it further.
Old 7th January 2007, 15:06   #17
BHPian

Give this a try Mathayus.

Hi Mathayus,
had you been placed in NCR,Autopsyche whould have been a single pointed approach.They are good after market mod designers.Look at their site and you shall have a fair idea.I am putting this as I too am getting my OHC done there...though work still in progress.Shall post pics and comments next week.
You may contact Arush there..nice gentle guy..i guess he would be able to give you more fruitful suggestions(Untitled Document) .

All the best.
Spark.
Old 9th January 2007, 17:38   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark View Post
Hi Mathayus,
had you been placed in NCR,Autopsyche whould have been a single pointed approach.They are good after market mod designers.Look at their site and you shall have a fair idea.I am putting this as I too am getting my OHC done there...though work still in progress.Shall post pics and comments next week.
You may contact Arush there..nice gentle guy..i guess he would be able to give you more fruitful suggestions(Untitled Document) .

All the best.
Spark.
Thanks,Spark.I know "autopsyche" is the hottest in the country nd i would love if he haul's my car.Their's the only problem!,i am frm pune nd Arush's workshop is at delhi!! So its quite hard to work it out.
Old 9th January 2007, 20:36   #19
elf
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathayus View Post
Thanks,Spark.I know "autopsyche" is the hottest in the country nd i would love if he haul's my car.Their's the only problem!,i am frm pune nd Arush's workshop is at delhi!! So its quite hard to work it out.
@mathayus: Good. Now you've told us what you want & everybody's clear.

One way, if you have the budget, would be to have the car sent via truck to Delhi, get the work done, then have it sent back. This makes sense if you want it done in one shot, & transportation costs may not work out to much of the overall costs of getting work done from autopsyche. You could PM him for the best solution or visit his website (Untitled Document) for further contact details.

You could also get the same stuff done in Bombay, (though they may not be autopsyche's designs), from Team Motor Works, etc. etc.

Unfortunately I don't know of anybody in Pune who'd do stuff like this for you. Maybe you could PM shrivz, Technocrat or EVO6 & request one of them to help you out.

Last edited by elf : 9th January 2007 at 20:40.
Old 9th January 2007, 21:22   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
@mathayus: Good. Now you've told us what you want & everybody's clear.

One way, if you have the budget, would be to have the car sent via truck to Delhi, get the work done, then have it sent back. This makes sense if you want it done in one shot, & transportation costs may not work out to much of the overall costs of getting work done from autopsyche. You could PM him for the best solution or visit his website (Untitled Document) for further contact details.

You could also get the same stuff done in Bombay, (though they may not be autopsyche's designs), from Team Motor Works, etc. etc.

Unfortunately I don't know of anybody in Pune who'd do stuff like this for you. Maybe you could PM shrivz, Technocrat or EVO6 & request one of them to help you out.

@elf :Thanx Dude!!!!

Hey could u tell me where is "Team Motor Works" Located in mumbai?
Old 9th January 2007, 22:08   #21
Team-BHP Support

Team motor works is located at bandh, juhu. However i would suggest you look up other, read better optionslike Car Modernize or RIO.
You could look up their work in the mods section, plenty of good cars done by both.

manson.
Old 9th January 2007, 23:45   #22
elf
BANNED

Team Motor Works is at the beginning / end of Gazdar Bandh road, near the Lido signal at Santacruz / Juhu.

manson's right - there are other options as well, depending upon your budget & taste.

You could also contact viper (Welcome to Viper Performance ...) - don't know if he does body mods, but he may have the right contacts.

Aah, yes, before I forget - also AR Motorsports - I know the guy who does their body mods (all the cars at the ACI Performance show recently). His name's Jerome & you can call him on 2490 4918 or 98210 04474. Really nice stuff.
Old 10th January 2007, 01:01   #23

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

or you could probably look at the lancers that autopsyche has done up and if you like something, you can have him ship the bodykit to pune.
Old 10th January 2007, 11:25   #24

Thanks manson for the info.Rio is also a good option.i've seen his designs,They r exceptional.Can u tell me where is he located?

@ elf I've talked to Viper but he said he is not into cosmetic mods but he ll hook me up wit a guy who does it.But no feed back yet!!!

@ Hellswap
Thanx for the idea dude,m thinking on it.
Old 10th January 2007, 13:03   #25
Team-BHP Support

RIO is located at Pali Hill, bandra. 9820076815 - rehaan

manson.
Old 10th January 2007, 16:06   #26
Senior - BHPian

Howdy... well you dont really need to send the car all the way to delhi for bodykits mods. Check out Kartik247 's gallery. Complete bodykits, accessories and performance parts were couriered to him in kerala and installation was a couple of days of work. Since the kits are direct replacement bolt ons any good body technician can do them for you. I have already PMed you the rest of the details.

Regards,

Arush
Old 10th January 2007, 20:22   #27
BANNED

[quote=mathayus;352090]

@ elf I've talked to Viper but he said he is not into cosmetic mods but he ll hook me up wit a guy who does it.But no feed back yet!!!

Hey,

I misplaced your number and did not know how to get in touch with you as you did not mention your nickname on TBHP. Have sent you a PM call me. Sorry about that but could not help it.

Viper
Old 10th January 2007, 21:55   #28

@ Manson:Thanx buddy much appreciated!!!!

@ autopsyche: Thanx buddy for the info.

@ Viper : Its Ok dude.
Old 11th January 2007, 16:31   #29
BHPian

A friend is the authorised dealer for StreetGlow in Pune
contact him:
Angels Racing - 9822217198
Reference: Shrivz (TeamBHP)
Old 19th April 2007, 14:38   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fb1 View Post

any idea where i can get headlamps similar to the ones on this lancer (for my lancer)? i don't need the angel-eye effect... just need clear lens twin projector lamps. and how much would these cost?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks