Team-BHP - Want To Modify My Lancer "Fast & Furious" Style"
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Want To Modify My Lancer "Fast & Furious" Style" (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/20183-want-modify-my-lancer-fast-furious-style-3.html)

I have seen numerous Lancers really modified with zest and vigour living upto the true pedigree of a Rally car.
I want to know where i can get the BMW styled Owl Headlights fo my Lancer,similar ones life BH1 has for his blue gull winged Lancer.Waiting for your suggestions

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillram (Post 417277)
I have seen numerous Lancers really modified with zest and vigour living upto the true pedigree of a Rally car.
I want to know where i can get the BMW styled Owl Headlights fo my Lancer,similar ones life BH1 has for his blue gull winged Lancer.Waiting for your suggestions

Hi

Take a look at my Gallery the lights on my car are what I think you are wanting to have, PM autopsyche for the Gullwing doors, he should be able to help you......

:Cheering: Cheers

hey buddy if ur lookin for any cosmetic mods on ur lancer...then carmodernize(bombay,colaba) is ur one stop shop...they'll provide u with every minute accessory for the lancer they by far hav the best styled body kits atleast as far as the honda city and the lancer go contact gautam he handle's the garage now they'll be able to give u bolt on parts for ur lancer tht includes the headlights u wanted and tail lights,dual wing spoiler,carbon-fiber hoods etc etc...hope i could be of some help..cheers..happy revvin..!!

@ dragger : Thanx mate thanx for the info. Recently my friend got his lancer pimped, Car was kitted by carmodernize nd yes the car was lookin good but not upto the mark, will try to upload pics soon as possible.

hi
am from mumbai.

any chance of getting some performance mods?
am getting a cedia sports. found the power a bit lacking.
this is the ONLY thing that is not making me 100% satisfied (am 99.99% already:))

will be more than happy if it can have straight line acceleration to make it move like the verna crdi

however do not want to change any parts that will hit the warranty.

cheers
Ranjith

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathayus (Post 440909)
@ dragger : Thanx mate thanx for the info. Recently my friend got his lancer pimped, Car was kitted by carmodernize nd yes the car was lookin good but not upto the mark, will try to upload pics soon as possible.

Hey i personally Know Gautam ( carmodernize ) and have seen many many honda, lancers done up by him, some may not be upto the mark cause all cars as usual have to be done as per customers wish, but 95% of his cars rock. why dont u come down to mumbai and visit all the popel who modify cars and get an estimate and see their work as well, that way itll be better to decide.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranjithc (Post 502976)
hi
am from mumbai.

this is the ONLY thing that is not making me 100% satisfied (am 99.99% already:))

will be more than happy if it can have straight line acceleration to make it move like the verna crdi

cheers
Ranjith

You will have to change and make some mods on the engine to make it move a little close to the Verna CRDI mate.

:((
engine mods seem very scary after reading all the posts.
Am a newbe regarding engines and will easily get conned.
Also, since it will void the warranty.

Will changing from stock to K&N filters give me any boost?
also, a moon roof might seem nice :)

btw, noone said anything about the headlights of the cedia.
are they really good? or shud i go for xenons? what will be the best brand, cost for xenons? strobes come out as "dhakchik" types (pardon the hindi slang. it means "cheap") again its my view on strobes so please do not feel offended if anyone likes it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranjithc (Post 502976)
hi
am from mumbai.

cheers
Ranjith

Any performance modifications on your engne will void the warranty on your new car unless you return it to stock form before taking a warranty claim (if you ever will)