Team-BHP - Minor upgrades for Zen'05
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Minor upgrades for Zen'05 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/20252-minor-upgrades-zen05.html)

hi every1

a long overdue TA bill has been approved at work. 10k to be precise.

Please take a look here and suggest some/anything.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indiancarpicture-174.html

Cheers.

revhard

Anuj brotha what are we looking at here ? performance or looks? I'd Suggest a INTAKE first, K&N or rACTIVE. Then get a freeflow exhaust i'm telling you, you are gonna love each minute u spend in the car after this. If you are worried bout the SOUND after the freeflow exhaust , then stop worrying coz the sound can be played around with.

After this well you could get a MOMO replica steering along with the paddle kit. DRIVEN has some awesome sh|T in this department.

Looks ya performance???

Since your car is already very handsome looking, how about some performance mods???

I agreee with aza... Start of with the basic performance mods... A performance filter (KnN or ractive), may be a freeflow exhaust, or iridium plugs... whatever falls in your budget...

1.Stock replacement K&N
2. Free Flow which makes less sound n more power
3.Strut Brace

Everything should be done in 10K

thx aza, kp & crazy.

k&n replacement filter to done hai. about the freeflow xhaust, i've heard from a couple of buddies that timing and compression ratios go out the window if a ffe is installed.please throw some light onto this.

vaise rightnow i got a rs 450/= chrome xhaust tip from raunaq which methinks looks hot. would i be able to use it with a ffe.

cheers

revhard

A properly tuned FFE shouldn't create a problem, And other than that any Tip can be welded to the end can. UPgrading the plugs and with wires would also help. and you could also get a tacho with shiftlight like hellspawn has. ZEN is a very mod friendly car and you can do a lot to the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rev_hard (Post 349854)
about the freeflow xhaust, i've heard from a couple of buddies that timing and compression ratios go out the window if a ffe is installed.please throw some light onto this.

Wow now that's a new one!! Wonder why my car's timing & compression hasn't gone out of the window!!

Anuj with a properly tuned FFE there would be no problem for example you can drive either mine or aZa's or Hellspawn's cars. Apart from that I think Kp & aZa have given you pretty good suggestions.

thx ishan.

will definitely drive both ur's & aza's ride at the next meet.
hellspawn's too to get a true feel of it.

Aza bhai, NGK spark plugs with wires kahaan se?

Oh, my cars 4th and final free service is over. I think i'll need a reliable and experienced tuner/mech to keep it in top shape now. Reason is Maruti's service are gud only till the time they are free...:) i'm sure I'll get a lot of suggestions for this one!

cheers

revhard

get a free flow exhaust done
it offers the best bang for the buck
by a free flow I mean complete with tuned length headers, intermediate pipes, expansion chamber, and a muffler.
the sound can be tailored to your liking and the headers can be designed to suit ur driving style

just got a free flow setup done in my santro from viper
will post a new thread bout it in the review section once I've driven a more kms
but so far the experience has been wonderful
ur welcome to test drive my car anyday

hello harsh.

i hope to meet you at the upcoming meat in faridabad.

tell me one thing tho, the complete stup for a ffe (headers, i.p, e.c & muffler) would exceed 10k won't it?

cheers

revhard

p.s: didja actually drive down to bbay and got the ffe installed by viper!!??

not at all
mine costed me 8500+1400 shipping
got it from viper(bombay)
pm him for a quote he is a tbhp member
I don't know anyone who can do such a job in delhi so got it made from bombay
in delhi i havent heard of tbhp members getting their headers done
but if u just want to replace the end-can there are many people in delhi who can do it for you

oh and I didnt drive down to bbay got it shipped to delhi and got it installed at Manik's workshop