Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2007, 18:48   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
Only for you

Well so you learnt something new today .. eh?

hey 16v, i was about to tell you there r other colors than jus red & yellow for calippers, only painting the drum was out of league, infact the blue [the corvette written1]looks damn cool,manveet, try to get your calippers painted "that" blue will look awesome.
Old 14th January 2007, 18:52   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEM3R View Post
Hey Designation very clean looking Baleno. I just had one suggestion though. You could actually move that spoiler a little more to the edge of the boot lid. Cause the design is sushc that it its supposed to stick out. Try and visualize it like that. I think itll do wonders for the side profile of the car!
beemer, i have moved it to the edge of the boot lid , not too much to the end though,anyway will try to 1's more , thanx 4 suggestions.
Old 14th January 2007, 18:55   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrage View Post
How much did the mesh grill cost?
it cost me rs1000/- got it done from chameleon, but pls dont do it from there, they used very bad quality mesh, i am going to coimbatore[kit up]to do it again, they use better quality mesh charges a little more than 1 k , but worth it.
Old 14th January 2007, 19:03   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by determinus View Post
Very neat job. For me the blackened tail cluster, since it knocks off the flat bland rear view, is the key. But one question, arent the blinkers on top of that cluster? Wouldnt they get affected?

I was going to ask the mod-experts here (just for academic purpose) about the most suited "other" tail cluster that fits the Baleno. I was thinking of wrap-around ones. But looking at your work, it doesnt look necessary.

Great work, dude!
i painted jus the blinkers with smoke affect paint,pls dont paint the full light cluster b cos it would make it look more flat[you all know how flat a baleno tail cluster is]so jus covering the orange area would make it look smaller, the red part of the light looks nice, it looks black when its off, but can be seen when u on the light,so it doesnt get affected,i got this done from "kit up' coimbatore.
Old 14th January 2007, 20:19   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Only for you

Well so you learnt something new today .. eh?

Yep, i sure did. Thanks a lot mate, I also know how exactly it would look like if you attempt to do these on our cars . like designtaion said the corvette one is just too cool, but you have to get it smoothened out first before the painting. but the brembo blue is . Please let me know the link for the brembo if you can.
Old 14th January 2007, 20:48   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Ya. I know. Even I don't like it. But once i put the alloys, the earlier non-painted ones were looking all ugly so i was like, what the heck
My advice to you, get it cleaned with a sand paper and kerosine and get it painted mat black. Trust me it would look better
Old 14th January 2007, 20:56   #37
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigNation View Post
i painted jus the blinkers with smoke affect paint,pls dont paint the full light cluster b cos it would make it look more flat[you all know how flat a baleno tail cluster is]so jus covering the orange area would make it look smaller, the red part of the light looks nice, it looks black when its off, but can be seen when u on the light,so it doesnt get affected,i got this done from "kit up' coimbatore.
hey i too got ma brak lights blackened at kitup coimbatore..

Mod note - Infraction given

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th January 2007 at 21:48.
HAFI is offline   Received Infraction
Old 14th January 2007, 21:58   #38
BHPian

nice rear....

neat job on the baleno buddy...... the rear doesnt look half as bad now!! thts really something. those blue stickers really ruin the profile of the car.....try to get rid of them.
wats next performance mods??

hey mayb someone should go really beserkkk and try to make the baleno rear look more like the noble m12 gto!!!! lol!!! if it turns out well it'l be a revolution.......if it doesnt someone'll probably snap 'em and add it to the "wierd and whacky mod job thread".

jokes apart i think its something to consider...... check it out!
Old 14th January 2007, 23:39   #39
BANNED

hey why dont you paint the entire brake light ?....it looks realy good...

@16v100bhp

hey if the break light is painted mat black,the light wount come out...i myself tried it for the headlights...the light wont come out...
Old 15th January 2007, 00:27   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAFI View Post
@16v100bhp
hey if the break light is painted mat black,the light wount come out...i myself tried it for the headlights...the light wont come out...
I think he meant the brake drums.
Old 15th January 2007, 08:50   #41
BHPian

[. those blue stickers really ruin the profile of the car.....try to get rid of them.]
wats next performance mods??

hey mayb someone should go really beserkkk and try to make the baleno rear look more like the noble m12 gto!!!! lol!!! if it turns out well it'l be a revolution.......if it doesnt someone'll probably snap 'em and add it to the "wierd and whacky mod job thread".

jokes apart i think its something to consider...... check it out!
[/quote]
what blue stickers????i never put any blue stickers,if u mean the logo on the wheels, its a cup[plastic] which is provided by 'hijoin". talkin about trying to modify the baleno to a noble m12 gto..i will have to give it to dilip chabria and every 1 here knows what he does with cars.flipsyde i think v should not fool around with the identity of a car, with the given looks of the car jus make it look better, not change the whole car and try to make it look like thats just walked out from planet pluto.
Old 15th January 2007, 08:52   #42
BHPian

[quote=HAFI;355173]hey why dont you paint the entire brake light ?....it looks realy good...

,pls dont paint the full light cluster b cos it would make it look more flat[you all know how flat a baleno tail cluster is]so jus covering the orange area would make it look smaller, the red part of the light looks nice.
Old 15th January 2007, 12:20   #43
BANNED

Very nice car. Glad you've not gone overboard with the visual mods. Keep it clean.
Old 15th January 2007, 12:43   #44
Senior - BHPian

Neatly done car. Looks great. Especially the idea of blacking out the rear indicator was great - gives character to the usually odd rear of the Baleno.
Old 15th January 2007, 14:02   #45
Team-BHP Support

A neatly done job designation. Not a hint of overdone jobs on your car. Simply awesome!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks