Team-BHP - Replica Mugen Kit on Civic
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Replica Mugen Kit on Civic (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/20559-replica-mugen-kit-civic.html)

One of my friend's Brand new Honda Civic with Mugen Body kit and Loaded ICE

Yes the above Head is the 7850, Killer sound !!
Rest of the ICE
1 Pioneer CDBTB100 Bluetooth Handsfree Kit (fully integrates with the head unit with real time on screen control of the connected cellphone)
1 Kicker 12" L5 sub
1 Kicker KX400.1 mono amp
1 MTX Audio 4 Channel amp
2 Sets of Focal 6.5" Component Speakers
1 Soundstream 1 Farad Capacitor
2 Pioneer Center Channel Speakers

He got a set of Angel Eyes headlamps the night after these pics were taken, Xenon HIDs in Headlamps and FogLamps.

Rims are 18" with 225/40 R18 Tyres.

well, it's only a matter of time before somebody asks so.....
any mods under the hood?

What are the modifications with respect to the engine and how much did the entire project cost your friend ?

Awesome Kit..
Which Alloys ? How about some more pics ?

thats a nice subtle kit.dont like the alloys too much though.can we hve some more pics please:

Your friend's rear right tyre is mounted on backwards.

both the rears, from the looks of it.

The car deserves better pics man!!!

Looks killer. The rear has that typical Honda Integra look, thanks to the spoiler.

Shan2nu

That car is HOT!! Excellent choice of alloy wheels.

Neat - its to die for!

saw this car at Anwar's 2-3 weeks back.

The spoiler looked cool but I doubt about its authenticity coz the sticker saying "Mugen" is not a right fit (its rectangle in shape and its fitted in a parallelogram type of depression!)

and that alloys protruded too much out of the car and the company of that alloy make was new to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueraven316 (Post 356450)
One of my friend's Brand new Honda Civic with Mugen Body kit and Loaded ICE

Rims are 18" with 225/40 R18 Tyres.

Correct me if I am wrong.. but are your tyres facing the right way?
Am presuming they are XX Brand UNIDIRECTIONAL right?

The alloys sticking out is the whole Idea, the Rims look hott when they roll. Even I did not like it when my friend showed them to me, but after they got on the car with the kit, it was radical.
They were picked up in Malaysia by my friend, and that kit is not made by Mugen, you can call it a Replica but that too was picked up in Malaysia. He said the Honda Mugen kit and this one had no difference in finish, so he bought this moreover the Mugen kit was costing 4 times of this one

The tyre rotation was wrong , even we noticed it , it was a mistake by the guys who fitted the alloys.

Performance mods, none as of now, he is getting a K&N Typhoon kit, thats it. The guy has the finances to do the biggest mods if he likes, but our man is not the performance types, though he was contemplating on getting some done, very moody fellow.
Lucky boy to have some very nice cars, Including a Lovely Black Skoda RS.

The Audio is the Civic is migrated straight from his swift, which he has sold now.
:p Anwar went through a lot of pain to destroy that fiberglass setup before the car was sold. It indeed was very beautiful.

[quote=blueraven316;356638]:p Anwar went through a lot of pain to destroy that fiberglass setup before the car was sold. It indeed was very beautiful.

QUOTE]

Crikey, that Swift was completed only in May last year