Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2015, 13:44   #31
BHPian

Re: Car sticker shops around JP Nagar, B'lore?

Any good sticker/number plate shops in and around JP Nagar, B'lore?

I would like to replace my broken number plate and also get few stickers replaced.

Please advise.
Old 1st February 2015, 13:48   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMaruru View Post

I would like to replace my broken number plate and also get few stickers replaced.

Please advise.
For number plates you can get it done at any local store , most of sticker shops now a days have these cutting machines ,so stickers also should not be an issue .

Last edited by Schoudhury : 1st February 2015 at 13:50.
Schoudhury is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2015, 18:48   #33
BHPian

Re: Car sticker shops around JP Nagar, B'lore?

Quote:

Please advise.
You can find a small shop on the 100 feet road, JP Nagar 2nd phase. This is the road on which Central Mall, Saphire Honda etc are located. After Saphire Honda if you travel about 500 metres, you will find this small shop which is next to a Car A/C workshop. (If you continue further you would reach Ragavendra Mutt signal)

This guy does a decent work and charges reasonably. Do bargain on the price which he quotes. I remember this Guy quoting Rs. 1000 for IND number plates (front and rear) for my Car. Work quality is reasonable. He also has sticker cutting machine.
rki2007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2015, 19:14   #34
BHPian

Re: Car sticker shops at bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
For number plates you can get it done at any local store , most of sticker shops now a days have these cutting machines ,so stickers also should not be an issue .
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
You can find a small shop on the 100 feet road, JP Nagar 2nd phase. After Saphire Honda if you travel about 500 metres, you will find this small shop which is next to a Car A/C workshop. (If you continue further you would reach Ragavendra Mutt signal)
I shall check this guy out and also was told about a guy next to kabab magic at east end, jayanagar. Does your guy have car door guard and car rubber beading?

Last edited by JMaruru : 1st February 2015 at 19:40.
Old 1st February 2015, 19:40   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks!

I shall check this guy out and also was told about a guy next to kabab magic at east end, jayanagar. Does this guy have car door guard and car rubber beading?
I do not know about this person whom you are referring to. But just diagonally opp to the Kabab Magic you have a road where Konark Auto is located. They do a decent job. You can check them out.
Old 1st February 2015, 23:13   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks!

I shall check this guy out and also was told about a guy next to kabab magic at east end, jayanagar. Does your guy have car door guard and car rubber beading?
Sorry I got your question wrong. The Guy whom I was referring to does not seem to have the guard and beeding.
Old 2nd October 2016, 15:28   #37
BHPian

Dear all,
I am posting this since I struggled to find any sticker shop in whole of Sarjapur road & Koramangala BDA complex, any and all old shops had vanished.

Then a flash memory said I had seen one in 1st block Koramangala and found "Radium Cars" on 1st main road, opp to State bank of Mysore. Google map users can just type "Delhi Food Point, Bengaluru". Radium cars is adjacent to Delhi Food Point.

Parking can be tricky since it is a congested area.
Owner name is Akram Pasha, 98456 14777. The shop itself was pretty busy when I went there, if you have some seriously large orders you will have to order well in advance. Waiting time is definitely atleast an hour.

As per his business card they do Car wrapping, Computerized Sticker cutting, Number plates, Sun film, digital sign boards, Vinyl Printing, Eco solvent printing. Please check your requirement before visiting there.

I did a computerized sticker of Lord Hanumantha on the rear glass, paid Rs. 150/- Maybe expensive not sure, but it was a hell of an intricate work.
Attached Thumbnails
Car sticker shops at bangalore-img_20161002_100311765.jpg  

gearedup is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2017, 14:03   #38
Senior - BHPian

A community that I am part of is planning to print stickers to be put on our cars. We will be creating the design. Is there any leads for a reputed printing vendor in Bangalore who can do this job?
Old 23rd August 2023, 20:47   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post
A community that I am part of is planning to print stickers to be put on our cars. We will be creating the design. Is there any leads for a reputed printing vendor in Bangalore who can do this job?
Hey! Did you get to a good vendor, and would you know if they're still around?
Old 25th August 2023, 12:05   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeshanChatterje View Post
Hey! Did you get to a good vendor, and would you know if they're still around?
What are you looking for, I can help

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks