Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2019, 15:13   #1
BHPian

Bad experience with N1 Racing

My Mitsubishi 300GT VR4 was been tuned by Anant of N1 Racing, Parel Mumbai, while it was being built, for the past year. Finally when it was all ready, my son drove it to N1 Racing at Parel for the final tune after making an appointment.

He is kept waiting for 2 hours. Anant comes, they drive, his wire is faulty. They come back get another cable and go back on the road for the tune. Anant removes some ecu settings and then realises he has the wrong software. Now the car won't start. He tries to get the car running somehow, but it keeps stalling. He keeps cranking and cranking and finally succeeds in blowing the starter.
We then flat bed the car to Bandra and he promises to come and tune on site, once the starter is repaired.

The starter gets repaired and we start contacting him to come. As usual his phone is always unavailable.Even when you get through, someone else answers saying he will call back, but never does!

After trying and trying he finally replied to my message; about a month has passed, saying he is in the US and will come back after 15days and will do the work on site.

Accepted!

Now he is back a month and a half ago. Appointment given for 14Mar which was not kept by him as he was in the US. He did not even inform us.

Accepted !

He told us he would be back on 19th March. Tried to contact on 20Mar. NO RESPONSE. Finally replies to our message on 3 Apr. He then gives us an appointment for Tuesday, did not turn up , then Wednesday, did not turn up.

Yet, I have been very cordial and civil with him, despite the fact that my whole team, including mechanic and electrician have been ready and waiting for him.

TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL!

Today, when I speak to him he says it will not be possible for him to come to Bandra and to send car on a flat bed to his workshop tomorrow.

Angry and disappointed though I was, I agreed.
When the flatbed is arranged and I confirm that I am coming tomorrow he tells me to call and confirm once more whether he has space or no

This just shows that he is taking advantage of my calm and mistaking it for weakness.

I gave him piece of my mind and told him how disappointed I was and how unprofessional and disorganised his outfit N1 racing was.

Obviously he did not like and put his hands up regarding my car, making flimsy excuses.

So now basically I have given him a running car and he has put it off the road and has no remorse or responsibility or decency whatsoever to put it right.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HIM IF YOU VALUE YOUR CARS.

Last edited by GTO : 11th April 2019 at 12:53. Reason: Let's not personally attack anyone
adilkhan5 is offline   (32) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 01:42   #2
BHPian

Thank you for sharing this incident here. This will help us all potential 'Bakras' into not becoming one.
Old 11th April 2019, 09:54   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

re: Bad experience with N1 Racing

Sorry to hear about your experience, man. Feels even worse because it revolves around such a special car.

But frankly, after a bad experience or two - and reading the many horror stories on Team-BHP - I've washed my hands off the Indian modifications scene. The industry is too disorganised for my systematic approach to life, the quality of work poor and reliability is either shoddy or average. An impeccable build is more the exception than the rule.

Which is why my golden rules for fast cars:

- Factory horses are factory horses. Period. Buy the fastest stock car you can afford.

- If you want to modify, stick to reputable brand names only.

- If you want to modify, go for simpler stuff (e.g. a proven remap) or bolt-on parts from well-known brands.

- Avoid any and all other stuff. I was very tempted to add a turbo to my Civic, but am glad I eventually decided against it. No time, no patience to deal with failure.

The matured market of today offers excellent factory-fast cars, no matter what the budget (from a Tiago JTP to the Octavia vRS and the AMGs to Ferraris). My message to the tuning industry = Thanks, but no thanks.
GTO is offline   (32) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 10:05   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

From what I know, N1 Racing was one of the few after market players with a solid reputation and they always ensured quality work. Thanks for sharing about your unfortunate experience as it will serve as a warning to enthusiasts.
neil.jericho is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 11:36   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post

- Factory horses are factory horses. Period. Buy the fastest stock car you can afford.

- If you want to modify, stick to reputable brand names only.

- If you want to modify, go for simpler stuff (e.g. a proven remap) or bolt-on parts from well-known brands.

Absolutely agree with you.
What's stock is stock. What comes from the factory is factory built and always the safest bet.
I am against many mods. At the most we can add performance filters which prove very good.
ruzbehxyz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 11:42   #6
Senior - BHPian

I was not aware of N1 given the fact that I believe in what GTO says.

However, as a Teambhpian, complete sympathy with you man. I can imagine how I would have reacted to such a experience from a service center.

The guy really thinks he is too big to do such jobs and in that case, he should not have taken the project. A project once taken HAS to be delivered, without excuses (I dont think you gave any budget constraints to him and he had a free hand). Where do you find such customers in today's world? The guy seems really unprofessional and all the adjectives you have used for him above.
Old 11th April 2019, 12:01   #7
BHPian

Ask him to pay for the replacement and associated costs to get the car back on the road again. He needs to agree to atleast pay for this wrong doing.
mac187 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 12:08   #8
Senior - BHPian

Can't you ask him to get it back to stock or whatever state it was in before he touched the car?

I think he has screwed up somewhere and is not able to fix it now. Probably does not want to admit it fearing loss of reputation.
Old 11th April 2019, 12:21   #9
Team-BHP Support

This is surprising, because I have only heard good things about N1. And whatever little I have dealt with him, he has been professional and courteous, albeit a bit busy. But I have always had my questions answered, and whether I have bought a product from him or not he has helped!

I can understand how frustrating it may be for you, to have a non running car.

Whatever little I have seen of 90s Japanese sports cars, they had a lot of tech like rear wheel steering, etc. There are so many different variants of ECUs and electronics used, that it is sometimes difficult to get the correct protocol or software on the first try.

BTW what mods were done to the car, that you decided to tune it? Or did you just want some more power out of the stock engine?
Akshay1234 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 13:06   #10
BHPian

Thank you everyone for your inputs. The car was driven to him. It was running fine. Since there was a stand alone AEM ECU, I just wanted a final tune as suggested by Anant himself who himself had tuned my car earlier. So NO BIG DEAL. No restrictions on money too!

Yes, earlier on he was courteous and polite, though unprofessional in his timings, keeping me waiting for hours after giving an appointment. I still disregarded this as I wanted the job done as the car is most important to me.

Even after he messed up the settings and sent the car back on the flatbed, I didn't utter a word. We are all humans and mistakes do happen. I accept this.

But the least you can do is put it right!

You cannot give 4 appointments and not show up and then when questioned, just put your hands up and say you will not do the job!

Totally unprofessional and disappointing to say the least.

I am very very upset. I asked him to point out where am I wrong in all this. If I am in any way wrong, I am the first to apologise! No answer!

But to take me for granted and make a fool out of me is not be taken lightly.

If I keep mum, tomorrow my fate may be somebody else's.

I am passionate about my cars. People who know me know that I treat everyone, mechanics, electricians, workers with the utmost respect.

But enough is enough!

Thanks to this exposure on social media, a few tuners have reached out to help.

God willing my car will be firing soon.

Thanks again for all your support.

Car has forged pistons, race bearings, Performance suspension and stand alone engine management sysyem ie AEM ECU which is tunable. Also Custom leather interior and custom matte yellow paint job. I have been at it for over 5 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay1234 View Post
This is surprising, because I have only heard good things about N1. And whatever little I have dealt with him, he has been professional and courteous, albeit a bit busy. But I have always had my questions answered, and whether I have bought a product from him or not he has helped!

I can understand how frustrating it may be for you, to have a non running car.

Whatever little I have seen of 90s Japanese sports cars, they had a lot of tech like rear wheel steering, etc. There are so many different variants of ECUs and electronics used, that it is sometimes difficult to get the correct protocol or software on the first try.

BTW what mods were done to the car, that you decided to tune it? Or did you just want some more power out of the stock engine?

Last edited by navin : 11th April 2019 at 13:34.
adilkhan5 is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 18:23   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adilkhan5 View Post
My Mitsubishi 300GT VR4 was been tuned by Anant of N1 Racing, Parel Mumbai, while it was being built, for the past year. Finally when it was all ready, my son drove it to N1 Racing at Parel for the final tune after making an appointment.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HIM IF YOU VALUE YOUR CARS.
Anant has been a very dear friend and our friendship goes back 15 - 17 years. Till today I have never heard or seen him do anything that can be deemed as unprofessional or unethical. There are several of us who have modded cars right from bolt on parts to project cars by installing bigger turbos, LSD's and other such mods and never have faced any issues with regards to his service and work. This can be seen by the cars that he does including many high end cars with way more complicated installs and upgrades than that what was done to your Mitsubishi. This clearly proves he has the knowledge and capacity to work on cars and is not a newbee in this field.

That being said, what you have mentioned here is a one sided story and am sure if he was on Team BHP and could narrate his side of the story, it would be clear as to what the actual story is.

By posting a review from the customer side is only giving one aspect of the problem at hand. Most of those who will read this will only form an opinion on the issue by seeing one side of it (customer) and which is how most people in the world form judgement, which is truly sad.

When I read this, I immediately spoke to him and heard his side of the story and clearly a lot of the facts and issues with your car that have been omitted out of the experience that you have written about.

Those who know him like I do, will always be part of the N1 team and will continue to support and stand by his firm irrespective of such reviews and brand tarnishing.

Hope you get your Mitsubishi sorted out soon as it is a great car and have seen pictures of it being painted and see it in person a couple of times.

Last edited by GTO : 13th April 2019 at 08:15. Reason: Para about spammers wasn't necessary. Removing
z klasse is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 22:15   #12
BHPian

Please tell me where I am wrong and what facts have been omitted. It would be interesting to know. Ask anant if he has not given me 4 appointments and been a no show. Ask Anant if the car was not driven to him on it's own power and went back on a flat bed.Ask him to explain why? I am ready to come face to face with him in front of anyone to prove my point. He is just making excuses and talking vaguely since he knows he is in the wrong. Else he would have given specific information and not resorted using words like one sided and omitted. This is not fair my friend! I write it as I feel it and these are the facts. I challenge anyone to refute this.
Thanks for your kind words about my car.Hopefully will be on the road soon.

Just because a few individuals have not faced any problems with him doesn't mean that others including me have not. You must respect this. I will obviously talk about my bad experience. Good experiences with other clients really doesn't do anything for me does it?Today my car is off the road thanks to him and him alone. I have been getting feedback from other clients of his too and many are not all that happy may I add. For starters he has no value for others time. Keeps people waiting for hours after giving appointments. Ask him when has he ever been on time when tuning my car earlier. He would give a 10am appointment and come at 1pm. Is this professional?
Yes even I thought he was a nice guy and that is the reason I went to him in the first place.and he was, no doubt. Once or twice he didn't even charge me the full amount since the work was not done. Granted. But this last incident three months back, the avoiding calls, no shows etc have left a bad taste in my mouth. How would you feel if you were in my shoes? Look at it from my eyes.

Last edited by Vid6639 : 11th April 2019 at 22:31. Reason: Merging back to back posts. please use edit option when replying.
adilkhan5 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 23:26   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by z klasse View Post
Anant has been a very dear friend and our friendship goes back 15 - 17 years. Till today I have never heard or seen him do anything that can be deemed as unprofessional or unethical.
With all due respect, friendship and business are two aspects. What happens in his business specially on the negative side won't be known to you or me.

Also, since you have a bias you have preformed a fact that he can't be unprofessional or unethical.

Adil's car isn't working and in his place some of us would have taken things in a different matter. He is patiently waiting for his car to be on the road.

Enough has been said for the tooners of this country and enough cases have come out. RaceConcepts, Code6, ToT or anyone else for that matter. Good/bad cases are everywhere and tooners are scamming some of us in broad daylight.

A friend has a Quantum Tuned NA Baleno, he was told the gains would be +15 HP, dynoed the car is only +3HP. How do you trust anyone in this business,regardless your friend or not?
devilwearsprada is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th April 2019, 00:39   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post

A friend has a Quantum Tuned NA Baleno, he was told the gains would be +15 HP, dynoed the car is only +3HP. How do you trust anyone in this business,regardless your friend or not?

Can you please Pm me the name and reg number of the vehicle?
Old 12th April 2019, 01:03   #15
BHPian

I would like to inform you that I am also technically sound and I to an a car enthusiast and this is my 3rd modded car that I run daily. I have had previous 2 cars which have also got work done at N1 racing. I have never faced any issue and have come across many who also mod their cars and have done so over the years without issues.
Anant also runs a racing team that takes part every year with multiple drives with various cars and has won many trophies. I myself have driven / sat in some of the cars that he has prepared for the track. I have spent alot of time at his workshop whenever my car has been worked on. I speak out of experience first.

I would suggest you listen to both sides of the story and then post your comments about what is right and what is wrong. Unless and until you have sat in the car when it came to the garage and then seen it after it left the garage, I would assume that you would agree that neither you or me can say what the truth is.

Lets given Anant a chance to clear his side of the story and then you can judge if he is unprofessional and does not know how to work on a car.

I think that should be fair to get a amicable outcome without having to get into any sort of argument or any sort of miscommunication. Agree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
With all due respect, friendship and business are two aspects. What happens in his business specially on the negative side won't be known to you or me.

Also, since you have a bias you have preformed a fact that he can't be unprofessional or unethical.

Adil's car isn't working and in his place some of us would have taken things in a different matter. He is patiently waiting for his car to be on the road.

Enough has been said for the tooners of this country and enough cases have come out. RaceConcepts, Code6, ToT or anyone else for that matter. Good/bad cases are everywhere and tooners are scamming some of us in broad daylight.

Mr. Adil,
I am posting this on behalf of Mr. Anant. He has sent me his side of the story and I am pasting it here since he does not have a Team BHP Account. I would not be replying to this post after this.
-------------

I have been informed by my friends of this post and I wasn't willing to comment but all well wishers asked me not to keep mum and speak my side of the story. It has taken me time to frame this so as to mention each and every fact, point by point, in as much detail as possible without trying to leave out any points.

I am sending this reply through my friend Chirag as I do not have a Team BHP account. I want to put this out so that my side of the story is put up.
-----------
Camraan Khan, Mr. Adil's son came to a few months back in 2018 with multiple references of my clients who have been getting their cars tuned / serviced from me over the years. He wanted me to tune his Mitsubishi GTO which they were overhauling. They said that the car is built and had an AEM ECU install and wanted to get a tune for it. I agreed to this and asked him to get the car to me however, they asked me to sort out the electrical issues as their electrician wasn't aware of what needs to be done. I told them that due to shortage of space I won't be able to take such a job and that I had no clue of what had gone into the building of this car. This was clearly mentioned at the beginning.

We connected the laptop to the car and loaded a base map supplied by AEM for the GTO and started the car. After starting the car we noticed that all cylinders were not firing properly and it was not possible to tune the car to its best potential. We tried to road tune the car as well but it was not working as it should. On checking the engine bay, I noticed a lot of vacuum lines and wiring loom connectors that were disconnected. I asked him to rectify the issues since they had just built the car up and then told him to get the car for a final tune.
The car went back after they paid my charges for setting up the ECU and loading the base map and road testing the car.

After a month, Camraan came back to me and said that he has fixed the car but the car was running rich and needed to retune the ECU. We connected the wideband and took the car out for a spin to see whether everything was working fine. We realised that the car still had issues with ignition system or the spark plug, which I asked him to resolve so that the car works proper before we put the final tune. This was accepted by Camraan and he took the car to work on the issues. Since the car was still not finished, I did not charge him for my efforts.

After a month again, the car came back to me for the 3rd time and this time he came early to the workshop as he wanted to avoid traffic in the morning but I had clearly told him that we usually start late by 11 - 11.30 a.m., however, unfortunately that particular day I had some personal issues and for which I had to go out in the morning attend to this emergency and I reached my workshop at 12.30 p.m. This was clearly informed to Camraan and he agreed to wait there till I get to the workshop. In the meantime, my mechanics had already connected the diagnostic hardware and was ready to take the car out and see if there are any improvements from the last time we had tested the car. Whilst driving the car, the car had noticeable improvements from the last 2 times he had got it and finally we were making progress but still the car was not running as it should. However, I noticed that the clutch was slipping which I brought to Camraan's notice and he too agreed on this and said that he will get a new clutch soon and then he would come again for a final tune. He took the car back and this time again I did not charge him as the car was still not complete. At this point he mentioned that he will get the car painted and get a new clutch installed and then come back to me whenever he is ready with this. I agreed on this at this time.

Then for the 4th time in January 2019, Camraan contacted me saying that all the car work was done and he wanted me to have a look at the car and finalise it. I agreed to this and told him to bring the car to me. He messaged me on 18th Jan 2019 that he is coming by 10.30 a.m. and I confirmed that I will reach the workshop by 11 a.m. so he can come accordingly. However he said again that he wants to avoid traffic and therefore he came to my workshop at 9 a.m. and agreed to wait till the workshop opens. When I saw the car, it was newly painted and looked great and much better than before. Unfortunately when we started the car I noticed that the car was not revving beyond 3000 rpm. I connected the AEM software to the ECU and found that the TPS(Throttle Positioning Sensor) Voltage wasnt showing up on the screen. I decided to recalibrate the TPS. Unfortunately when I tried to recalibrate it, the TPS wasnt giving any input to the ECU and wasnt functioning the way it should. I brought this to Camraan's notice and did some physical checks but couldn't figure out what the problem was. Eventually I asked him to check the TPS and the wiring going to the TPS so we could tune the car properly as the sensor was not working so the calibration failed. At this time we also noticed that the starter motor had an issue which was again brought to his notice. Due to this sensor not working, the car idle was not proper and it was holding revs only when we gave more than 25% throttle so we decided to take the car out on the road to see whether it runs and we could get some tuning done since Camraan had come all the way. Unfortunately the car stalled multiple times and wasnt responding to tuning because of the failed TPS calibration / sensor. I realised it wouldn't be possible to tune the car in this state so we decided to drive the car back to the workshop. On our way back, the car stalled and the starter got stuck and the car wouldn't start as the battery went dead since the car kept stalling earlier and we had to keep starting it up. I told him to tow the car back to his workshop and get the starter, TPS and battery sorted after which only any progress could be made. I also told him that the TPS might require calibration since it had failed when we tried it. Also mentioned that if required then I would come to his work shop and get the calibration of the TPS done.

Camraan called me after 2 months in March 2019 and I told him that he can get the car next week since we were occupied and there as no place in the workshop. He agreed to this. The following week he messaged me and said that he was not feeling too well and he wanted to do it the following week. Unfortunately I had to travel to the US and I was going to be out of the Country for 3 - 4 weeks. This was communicated to Camraan as well.

Camraan contacted me in the month of April during the 1st week, saying that he has got a new TPS and asked whether he should go ahead and fit it. So I told him to give me sometime and we can talk and schedule something for the following week. Camraan messaged me on Monday the following week, to which I messaged him that I will need to check status at my workshop and see when I can give him time as there were a lot of cars already lined up and we had shortage of mechanics for that particular week. We scheduled this Tuesday the very next day to go to his place to check his car. Unfortunately on Monday evening, whilst we were working on a customers car, some unforeseen delays happened and therefore we could not finish the car on hand and we were working till late at the workshop. I messaged him in the evening that I would not able to come on Tuesday and I had to finish the job at hand. Camraan said that we could do it the day after i.e. Wednesday, to this I told him that since I was short on man power, I may not able to come to his place and work on his car there. To this his father Mr. Adil called me and said that my mechanics are not required and I should come to his place and solve the car issues but since I had a lot of workload and shortage of staff I was behind on my commitments and I had to be present at my workshop to get the work completed on hand. Mr. Adil then mentioned that he had to show the car to some prospective buyer so he wanted me to sort the car out ASAP. I again requested him that due to issues at the workshop, I will not be in a position to attend to his car in Bandra and I assured him that I will tune his car Free of cost whenever my work gets completed. He then mentioned that money was not an issue so I told him that the only way would be to flat bed the car to my workshop so that I could attend to it. He messaged me the next day as to when he could send the car to which I replied that he could send it after a day. During the course of the day he messaged me saying that he is sending the car on the flat bed the next morning to which I requested him to check with me for space availability before sending the car on the flat bed. However Mr. Adil was pushing me to take the car the very next day. However I requested him saying that if there is no place then it would be impossible to attend to the car the next day. To this Mr. Adil got aggressive and started accusing me of being unprofessional and he was extremely disappointed with us and also blamed me for his car issues claiming that he sent me a perfectly running car and I was to blame for the issues that the car had from the beginning. All this communication was on WhatsApp and all these are saved if they are denied by Mr. Adil / Camraan.
I then replied saying that blaming me for the issues is wrong as every time the car came to me it had some mechanical and electrical issue or the other and this was informed to Camraan every time and accepted by him. I then told him that if we are not worthy enough to do the job, then he should not get the car to me and apologised for the inconvenience caused to him but it was out of my hand due to workload and staff shortage.

Mr. Adil called me and spoke to me in aggression mentioning the same points to which I mentioned that we are willing to sort it as soon as the cars are done and there is space to get the GTO in. To this he said that I should come to his place in Bandra and sort it out or else the onus is on us. He kept on blaming us for his car not working and threatened me that if I do not go to his place to sort the car, he would put it on social media and tarnish my image and also accused me of making a fool out of him and that I should not blame the car for my incapabilities. After this I decided not to take this any further as I was deeply hurt and disturbed at the false accusations.

Facts of the matter.
1. The car came to me with severe mechanical and electrical issues and we attended to the car every single time and spent a good 2 -4 hours each time the car came to us. All issues with the car was informed and shown to Camraan and he agreed every single time.

2. The car never ran properly when it came to me and we diagnosed the TPS sensor issue. The starter also was not working properly due to constant shutting down of the car and due to this even the battery became weak which was again informed to Camraan who agreed to it every single time.

3. There was no wrong software loaded on to the car. Mr. Adil was not even present one of the times that the car was here so he is getting 2nd hand information and he is not even clear as to what was going on at my workshop. Camraan was the only person who was there and was seeing everything going on right in front of his eyes. So blaming me for something that wasnt working from the beginning is completely unethical.

4. Calling me unprofessional is not fair as I have some personal emergencies which I would not like to discuss and due to this, my timings were haywire for a few months. However, I still kept in touch and informed him about my problems and that I will attend to his car once the workshop and labor is free.

This is my side of the story. I don't know if anyone would want to believe it. But I have put it across since Mr. Adil has skipped out major points in his post and this is what it is. I was never going to leave him in the lurch, I was always helping him out personally attending to the car each and every time. However, due to unforeseen emergencies and situations, things got delayed and for this I am being blamed and accused of being unprofessional.

There will be no more replies from my side. It does not matter if Mr. Adil wants to accept this or not. I wish him all the best for his car and hope his car gets sorted out and is on the road very soon.

Cheers.

Anant
N1 Racing
--------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adilkhan5 View Post
Please tell me where I am wrong and what facts have been omitted. It would be interesting to know. Ask anant if he has not given me 4 appointments and been a no show. Ask Anant if the car was not driven to him on it's own power and went back on a flat bed.Ask him to explain why? I am ready to come face to face with him in front of anyone to prove my point. He is just making excuses and talking vaguely since he knows he is in the wrong. Else he would have given specific information and not resorted using words like one sided and omitted. This is not fair my friend! I write it as I feel it and these are the facts. I challenge anyone to refute this.
Thanks for your kind words about my car.Hopefully will be on the road soon.

Just because a few individuals have not faced any problems with him doesn't mean that others including me have not. You must respect this. I will obviously talk about my bad experience. Good experiences with other clients really doesn't do anything for me does it?Today my car is off the road thanks to him and him alone. I have been getting feedback from other clients of his too and many are not all that happy may I add. For starters he has no value for others time. Keeps people waiting for hours after giving appointments. Ask him when has he ever been on time when tuning my car earlier. He would give a 10am appointment and come at 1pm. Is this professional?
Yes even I thought he was a nice guy and that is the reason I went to him in the first place.and he was, no doubt. Once or twice he didn't even charge me the full amount since the work was not done. Granted. But this last incident three months back, the avoiding calls, no shows etc have left a bad taste in my mouth. How would you feel if you were in my shoes? Look at it from my eyes.

Last edited by Akshay1234 : 12th April 2019 at 02:11. Reason: Merging back to back posts
z klasse is offline   (20) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks