Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2020, 13:46   #871
BHPian

Re: Art Leather Seat Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
I have had art leather seat covers installed in 4 of my/family cars and not once did we rip the original factory fitted seat cover. And yes, fit and finish was always great each time
Hi, could you please recommend a place in Bangalore then?
Old 13th January 2020, 15:00   #872
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adroit_91 View Post
Plenty of places in Bangalore, check the city directory.

I have recently purchased seat covers for my Honda City from Imperial Leathers, which is located some distance behind IIM Bangalore, off Bannerghatta Road. Workmanship is good, as is the customer centric attitude. Owner Mr. Shivakumar is a nice person, and familiar with Team BHP and does offer some discounts as well. Prices are reasonable.

There is a dedicated review thread on this, check the Bangalore directory. I have also posted pics of the work done on my car there.

Last edited by arindambasu13 : 13th January 2020 at 15:01.
arindambasu13 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th January 2020, 19:26   #873
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindambasu13 View Post
There is a dedicated review thread on this, check the Bangalore directory. I have also posted pics of the work done on my car there.
Thanks. The dedicated reviews help. Will check them out.
Old 13th January 2020, 20:02   #874
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adroit_91 View Post
I got them done at JC Road by one of the guys who makes them for few of the shops there
This person was an expert at stitching art leather seat covers and would be sub-contracted by one of the many shops in and around JC Road, his tailoring workshop was somewhere deep inside the small bylanes and he would even do the work if you called him and had your car parked at the multi-level car park. Unfortunately, he seems to have moved on and isn't reachable since the last couple of months on the mobile number that I had saved.

I would suggest you look at the Team BHP directory that recommends various shops based on experiences of members (like Trend/Imperial, etc). My recommendation would be to avoid the shops around JC road, parking and narrow lanes add to the troubles there and if you love your car, you will end up with several heart-in-mouth moments while the work is being done!
NPV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2020, 10:21   #875
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
How do these leatherette covers fare in heat? My grand i10 has semi fabric seats so do aftermarket covers also come like this ? I would prefer it to have some fabric to stay cooler in Gurgaon summers. The full fabric covers i have seen till now look a bit cheap.
Did you find something similar to your requirements? I am also planning to get for my Grand i10.
Old 23rd January 2020, 14:04   #876
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
Did you find something similar to your requirements? I am also planning to get for my Grand i10.
Yeah i got custom made seats with a fabric type material. The black has a velvet life soft touch feel and the grey fabric has a hexagon pattern, Costed me 5200 in Delhi.
Attached Thumbnails
Art Leather Seat Covers-20191208_213038.jpg  

Art Leather Seat Covers-20191208_213045.jpg  

Art Leather Seat Covers-20191208_213051.jpg  

Mr. Nobody is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2020, 14:09   #877
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yeah i got custom made seats with a fabric type material. The black has a velvet life soft touch feel and the grey fabric has a hexagon pattern, Costed me 5200 in Delhi.
They look very good. Can you share the name/address/contact number of the place in Delhi please?
Old 23rd January 2020, 14:26   #878
BHPian

Quote:
They look very good. Can you share the name/address/contact number of the place in Delhi please?
Got it done at karol bagh auto market in a corner shop called manish car seat cover. He took me to a fabric material shop in karol bagh where i selected the 3 materials and they then made it with same pattern as company seats. I guess most shops there would do the same as they all get stuff stitched at a few places who distribute to others.

Last edited by Mr. Nobody : 23rd January 2020 at 14:29.
Mr. Nobody is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2020, 14:29   #879
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Got it done at karol bagh auto market in a corner shop called manish car seat cover.
Thanks. I think I have seen this shop. How much time they took after you selected the material in stitching and installation?
Old 23rd January 2020, 14:34   #880
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks. I think I have seen this shop. How much time they took after you selected the material in stitching and installation?
Took a good 2.5 hours on a saturday, maybe less on a weekday.
Mr. Nobody is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th February 2020, 21:28   #881
UMe
BHPian

Hi BHPians,
Iam looking for art leather seat cover for my car. Any recommendations preferably in and around North Bangalore?
A few months back I had steering wheel cover done at devraj's place (now know as Karthik Leather Arts). I would recommend this place.
There is a separate thread (Leather Upholstery & Steering Grips: Devraj / Karthik Leather Arts (Bangalore)) for this place in teambhp directory, but as a newbie I'm unable to post there. How are they with seat covers? I think they are mainly known for steering wheel cover!
Old 22nd February 2020, 00:06   #882
BHPian

Hi. I am looking for a custom steering wrap (like factory fit) and good seat cover shops in Pune, for my Brezza. Any suggestions !!
Old 28th February 2020, 16:03   #883
BHPian

I am looking to get leather wrap for my steering and door hand rests. Any suggestions for Ahmedabad?
Old 22nd May 2020, 23:15   #884
BHPian

Hi, I am looking to get seat covers for my Nissan Kicks, any recommendations in Jaipur?
Old 28th May 2020, 23:05   #885
BHPian

Hello, Can anyone suggest a good shop dealing with stiching of art leather seat covers & steering covers in Goa? I am looking somewhere in the likes of the stuff done by Imperial leather (Bangalore) or Eminent (New Delhi). I have doubt anything of this sort is available in Goa, but if someone can give me leads, it would be great!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks