Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th February 2007, 12:26   #1
BANNED

Help req for Modifying Maruti Zen

After Driving Car Maruti 800 for 2 years( in tension ... You never know when it will breakdown )... Finally getting Used Zen ( today evening i will get delivery ),,, 2001 model... Red Color,, Power Sterring ,,, Power windows........ I am very Existed,, i will be driving this car in Mumbai in heavy traffice from Borivali to Lower Parel ( 70 km a day ) ,,,,

Team Bhpins plz help me in modiffing my Dream car also i need some sugession from you guys ..plz help :

1) As my daily running will be 70km ( in heavy traffice) i intend to convert my zen of CNG or LPG .... first choice us CNG as its very cheap to run the car ,,,, some ppl told me i will get average if 19/20km to the per kilo of CNG ...is it true ?? also while running the car on CNG with AC on will it take load and willit give me Perfomance ??? Also while AC on ..will i get smell of CNG in the Cabin ??

2) Also wanted to know what is a free folw system ?? how it is usefull to the car ?? what are the advantages and disadvantage of the this system ??

3) Also wanted to some cosmatic changes to my car ( budget is not gr8 for this ) ,,like wanted to put rear poiler to my car and custamized bumpers ,, if some of you guys has alredy done this plz,, help me from where can i do this ?? how much it will cost me ?? Also will be great if you guys can share the sanps

Thx,
Jitendra
Old 17th August 2007, 15:11   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Also wanted to some cosmatic changes to my car ( budget is not gr8 for this ) ,,like wanted to put rear poiler to my car and custamized bumpers ,, if some of you guys has alredy done this plz,, help me from where can i do this ?? how much it will cost me ?? Also will be great if you guys can share the sanps
Here`s a pic of a moded zen....source - orkut.
Not sure about the cost of such mods but IMO it should be around 25-30k.

Old 18th August 2007, 07:33   #3
BHPian

contact me if u want to add a body kit for ur car, my painter does a really good job even with metal fabrication..
Old 18th August 2007, 12:00   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-racing View Post
contact me if u want to add a body kit for ur car, my painter does a really good job even with metal fabrication..
but your in bangy. hes in mumbai.

nicejits - convert to lpg. it is almost the same as petrol with barely any power loss. with cng you will feel that there is less power.

as for a free flow. it lets the exhaust gasses out faster so its gives your better power. but your mileage can go down since you'll be revving the car a lot more thanks to the sound. contact viper . hell give you more details.

for cosmetic i suggest you get alloys and better tyres first.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks