Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2010, 09:14   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by challa View Post
Hi

I was looking for this spare and ordered at maruti spare shop on magadi road ( near to prasanna theatre), they promised to source the spare in 10 days , iam still waiting for the spare to arrive as this seems to be not available around locally. will try to post the pics once i get it.
Have you tried JC Road for sourcing center console? Also, have you tried multiple MASS to source this?

Let me know how it goes as im too looking out for it....
Old 10th February 2010, 10:57   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devrajman View Post
Have you tried JC Road for sourcing center console? Also, have you tried multiple MASS to source this?

Let me know how it goes as im too looking out for it....
@Challa and Devrajman: I am also interested in this center console. We we order in bulk and get it any quicker. I tried 3 MASS and no one promised me that they can get it. Also i tried fitting an Alto Console and the Fit was horrible. Removed it immediately. The only option for us is the Old Zen Vxi console or the one from the second gen (new shape before Estilo) Zen, also called Zen 'minor' (because of minor changes from the original) by MASS.

Lemme know how things go, I'm in South Bangalore.
Old 10th February 2010, 14:14   #18
Senior - BHPian

Please count me as well. Me too interested in getting center console for the zen
Old 11th May 2010, 08:52   #19
BHPian

Hi

I managed to source one in JC road for 375 Rupees, i made sure twice with the shop person that what iam buying is for zen. But atlast when it came to fitting the fitter says the console is alto's and not Zen's . I am not very happy in the setup as the fitting is not soo good but doesnt look so bad too.

Between i havent heard back from Maruti spare part shop which i had earlier ordered one and i lost intrest in following up with them.

I would not recemmond to fit Alto's or any other consoles if you are expecting the exact fit and finish than to zen's console. Make sure you fit the equipment right and there itself at the shop you purchase, so there would not be chances of getting cheated.
Old 11th May 2010, 10:47   #20
Senior - BHPian

Can we have some pics of the console. You must have checked the console design personally on any car before purchasing it. These car accessories guys sell anything which sounds and looks similar to them. I think the console of alto has 2 can and a coin holder. Am i right??
Old 18th June 2010, 20:06   #21
BHPian

Guys...

with regards to the center console...
the only zen it does come with is the estilo..
the older"zen" console is infact the m800 centre console..
i got that fitted in mine...
i looks a bit crude but fits the bill...
and is useful since my HU is very very heavy.
Old 22nd June 2010, 08:15   #22
BHPian

I saw "new zen vxi (not estilo)" with center console. Someone can double check with someone who owns one.

I guess there are 2 colors available, gray and black.
Old 5th April 2011, 22:30   #23

Re: Centre console for Zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenster View Post
@Challa and Devrajman: I am also interested in this center console. We we order in bulk and get it any quicker. I tried 3 MASS and no one promised me that they can get it. Also i tried fitting an Alto Console and the Fit was horrible. Removed it immediately. The only option for us is the Old Zen Vxi console or the one from the second gen (new shape before Estilo) Zen, also called Zen 'minor' (because of minor changes from the original) by MASS.

Lemme know how things go, I'm in South Bangalore.
Hey mate , any update on the console? Count me in if you still to get them, i have been looking for it quite some time , but in vain.

if it doesn't work out , i shall try to get a console carpentered :(

cheers,
Avinash
Old 5th April 2011, 23:47   #24
Senior - BHPian

Re: Centre console for Zen

checked with Suraksha MASS and they did not have the stock for the console. May be Shivaji Nagar gujri might have some

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks