Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2007, 00:10   #76
BANNED

i just found out this car is a lxi. so no power nothing. abix should have got a vxi atleast, i think instead so spending so much on mods u could have got that too.
Old 8th March 2007, 01:04   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
i just found out this car is a lxi. so no power nothing. abix should have got a vxi atleast, i think instead so spending so much on mods u could have got that too.
hey jesal, well to clarify i got this car second hand with only 500 kms at around 2.9L so it was brand new and a damn good deal! The difference between the lxi and the vxi is that the lxi's got power windows, left side view mirror, and RPM meter as the major things missin! Which when i got thru accessory markets came out cheaper had i have gone for a vxi! I just got the auto gauge RPM meter installed today, with minor tweakin yet to be done, will post pics up soon!

Cheers
Abix
Old 8th March 2007, 08:17   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Anirudh , its a kill switch normally used for car racing on tracks
Thanks man... still curious as to what the arrangement is in abix car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
abix should have got a vxi atleast, i think instead so spending so much on mods u could have got that too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abix View Post
The difference between the lxi and the vxi is that the lxi's got power windows, left side view mirror, and RPM meter as the major things missin! Which when i got thru accessory markets came out cheaper

Since abix has gone all out on the exterior/interior mods and engine work is soon to follow I think its justified in buying a basic car and then transforming it into a monster. This type of second hand deal is the perfect oppurtunity for mod crazy people!
Old 8th March 2007, 10:55   #79
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abix View Post
hey jesal, well to clarify i got this car second hand with only 500 kms at around 2.9L so it was brand new and a damn good deal! The difference between the lxi and the vxi is that the lxi's got power windows, left side view mirror, and RPM meter as the major things missin! Which when i got thru accessory markets came out cheaper had i have gone for a vxi! I just got the auto gauge RPM meter installed today, with minor tweakin yet to be done, will post pics up soon!

Cheers
Abix
arre now i get it then. thats wicked then, no issues i was just wondering. honestly u have to be the one with the best toy car in the country... if u dont mind after u got the car how much have u spent on total, cuz i have seen ur car since u put the first rims and this is the 3rd set so just thinking.
Old 8th March 2007, 16:39   #80
BHPian

Hey souljah, well the ignition switch can star the car without any key however, i need the key to open the steering lock, which is actually its only use now. Hope that clarifies the ignition part.

Jesal, buddy trust me, since ive bought the car the most expensive proposition has been the rims! Had i have found my current ones before, my total cost wudve been much lower, n possibly wudve got better goodies for the car! Stay tuned for turbo.... that shud be fun!

Cheers guys!
Old 9th March 2007, 19:33   #81
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Abix I am really loving that car...
How do you so much money to spend on a car..Wish I too can get something like this...

Arush Bhai....This has to be the meanest looking car from your workshop after that accord...
I love the way it has come..The colour makes it look dangerous.
Old 9th March 2007, 19:43   #82
BHPian

cool mod arush .. i just luv ur designs man
Old 9th March 2007, 20:07   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK View Post
Abix I am really loving that car...
How do you so much money to spend on a car..Wish I too can get something like this...

Arush Bhai....This has to be the meanest looking car from your workshop after that accord...
I love the way it has come..The colour makes it look dangerous.
SRK, duude ask Arush how ive saved up money to get the car lookin like this!! Savings is the key my friend and cuttin back on other things! I guess u gotta loose sum to win some!... wow im soo poetic
Old 9th March 2007, 20:20   #84
Senior - BHPian

your car looks wicked.....how ever the chunky spoiler is really looking odd...how about putting the spoiler on a diet ...something like this

the above kind of spoiler in a glossy black would make it look more meaner
Old 9th March 2007, 20:24   #85
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
your car looks wicked.....how ever the chunky spoiler is really looking odd...how about putting the spoiler on a diet ...something like this

Cheers dude, thanks for the suggestion.. but im in love with my spoiler, i think you have to see it in person, u might change ur opinion!
Old 10th March 2007, 17:13   #86
BHPian

i agree with heavy foot, but if pictures havent done justice to your spoiler, i am sorry about the comment.
Old 12th March 2007, 05:48   #87
BHPian

hey buddy nice ride...the spoiler does look out of place..but then again its everyone's own personal choice...the whole 2 door converion is a nice swift gt concept..besides all the cosmetic mods you mentioned your going to get a turbo setup...your running the india g13b block..was jsut curious abt the turbo your going to use..how much boost are you looking at...working on the internal's aswel to handle high boost...and the car redlines at 6,300 rpm so are you planning on going ahead with a standalone..and if so which one...?
Old 12th March 2007, 09:07   #88
BHPian

neice dude really nice i like everything about ur ride specially the paint job and doors
enjoy buddy
Old 13th March 2007, 12:27   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post

Hey heavy foot,this spoiler will look very small.Search for a big one......
Old 15th March 2007, 00:49   #90
Senior - BHPian

More Pictures...

Forget the golfs, we've got our own meanmachines! Thats Abix with his supersweet ride. The pictures say it all.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks