Team-BHP - My modded Swift!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   My modded Swift! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/21634-my-modded-swift.html)

Hey guys, my ride finally uber pimped thanks to Arush!

Custom Bodykit + 2 door conversion + Satin Matte Black Paintjob = A very happy bhpian!

Neways here are the pics..

Cheers
Abix

nice dude....your car looks amazing ?? i guess you know what my next question is going to be loll......any performance mods ?? what about ICE ?

Rev

hey revtech, performance wise only got full exhaust work along with k&N air filter. Soon goin in for Hertz audio setup.. wait for that just got my car today so will be enjoyin it for a while!

Holy Cow !! That's AWESOME ..

But i think it would have looked better minus the spoiler and vent on the hood .. just my 2 cents ..

Apart from that .. PERFECT.

Hey Abix, just spotted you in Khan Market when you were standing opposite Barista waiting for the stupid Civic driver to park his car :p

Thought of saying Hi since I knew it was your car as Arush had told me about the mods going on your car a few weeks ago, but decided against it since I could see you had some "company"!!!!

The car looks great with the Coupe look & the Matt paintwork. Would like to see it in the day sometime to make up a definitive opinion!!! And have fun with the cleaning!

P.S. Don't you think the spoiler is a tad oversized? The wheels look great though!

Thats a unique swift !!! Nice work. I didnt like the spoiler either, but its a personal choice. Whats your tyre / rim specs?

OFFTOPIC : Im curious regarding your alloys, were they repainted too? Im on the hunt for a set of hyper-black alloys with a chrome lip. Lenzo seems

whhoooaaa....thats one HOT swift buddy.!

Thanks Manveet, Iraghava and souljah! Spoiler was completely my choice, ppl have been sayin that they dont like it, but im immensely happy with it! Iraghava, fo sho i'll stop by and u can check out my ride! Souljah, the rims are not lenso, and they were silver originally but keepin in theme with the car they were painted black! the rims are 17's on 205/40 rubber!

Cheers
Abix

Looks like an apparition! Great stuff

Nice Ride.. and how about few pics before the modification done ?

Congrats Abix... saw the car in person, I think you will agree the photos dont do it any justice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power (Post 380085)
Nice Ride.. and how about few pics before the modification done ?

you can see his garage.

he's been too busy enjoying his new ride that he hasn't found time to update it yet ;)

Awesome ride Abix... your swift just keeps getting better and better...

The only thing im not a big fan of is the eyelids or eyelashes or whatever on the headlights. . I think Black Projector headlights would really complete the look.Other than that AWESOME JOB...iv looked at the pics some 4-5 times now nd i cant get over it.

Congratulations on a real nice job Abix nd Arush.

Hey Abix and Arush, an aweome creation there!!!!

How did you guys decide on MATT BLACK? coz i think the initial color choice was something else right??? Damn i can't believe this is the same car i had seen 2 weeks back at the workshop...

u rock arush and congrats abix!

Hey aza thanks! Yeah at first it was a black with flame orange dual tone choice, but Arush and i were on the same track of mind and the result you can see for urself!