Team-BHP - My Modded Accent with Audi looks
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   My Modded Accent with Audi looks (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/21651-my-modded-accent-audi-looks.html)

Just changed the from bumper and hood. Added webesto sunroof.

The quality looks great..
But why did you do this yaar,,
I like the bumper but that Audi grill..Comon yaar
It would look great if you could seperate it..I mean having a partion in the middle.ie. a 2 grill setup..

the car looks neat but remove the Audi look and remember that always keep the car the original name keep a Hyundai a Hyundai.cheers

Anyone would be forgiven for thinking its an Audi when looked head-on. What abt the rear?

Excellent job there.But wud be much better if Audi grill is taken off.Pls dont forget to erase the number before posting Pic's.
Enjoy

why did you go for the AUDI look dude ??
its better to be original then copy stuff from other cars (no offense)
but i have to admit the quality and finish of the kit looks good.!

OT- btw are you into performance mods as well or just cosmetic mods ?? also (just curious) why are most of the cars you own/mod hyundais ??

Looks good. Number plate seems to be in a bit odd position.
I think we can post pics with number shown if its our own. Somebody else's car should not be shown with numbers without permission.

Why not buy an Audi itself instead?

Well I would prefer originality with a basic body kit, but ummm no body kits are not for me. I prefer the original design.

Looks like it's got the Elantra's chin and Audi's nose..The finish is very good but having done so much, why not try changing the headlights too...It clearly shows its an Accent...just my opinion;)

Hey speedbug! That's a great design you did on your car and it looks good, but a little odd too! And like how someone else here said that its better to be off with original looks, i second that opinion.

real good jobwork with very good perfection in finish but really this audi grill is not at all lookin good on accent. Giving a typical look of Elantra.Think over it again dude......Cheers

Looks like somebody has put a Big Black tape on Lips of accent. :)
Remove the tape dude and let the Lips be visible(The original grill). No offence.

Excellent modification. The finish looks great. But the accent is too small for that grill, IMO.

It actually looks pretty good & the fit & finish is good too. But the grill is a bit too big for the car & looks out of proportion to me. Also needs bigger wheels to fill out the arches.

Looks odd because the Accent's grille normally protrudes a bit from the headlamp line. They did this on purpose to make the car look bigger, so you can easily sacrifice some bumper space to make the grille flush with the headlamps. Perhaps you should put replace the stock headlamps with Palio headlamps too.

Neatly executed, but the grille protrudes a bit too much - chop off the protrusion and it may actually look good.