Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2020, 12:12   #16
BHPian

Re: Front parking sensors

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKumar View Post
Did you end up using all 8 sensors, or just 6 (2 front + 4 back)? I thought the images on the product listing page show just 6 being used.

And how much did you pay for the installation? I am looking to buy these sensors for my Innova and CR-V.
Old 14th January 2020, 21:24   #17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpthy View Post
Did you end up using all 8 sensors
I am using all 8 of them, the processor unit has 8 slots for one sensor each, and the power supply slots.

When it comes to installation, the rear ones are easy to install; while it's the front ones which are a bit tricky, you need to see how to get the wiring to the cabin; if you want to have some on off switch for front sensors. Else the supplier suggests to connect the front sensors to brake light.
VKumar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th January 2020, 11:28   #18
Senior - BHPian

Tricky parking is always an art and one should learn to master it.

Ofcourse its fairly simple if its an everyday affair, as one would get used to it over a period of time.

Most of these sensors, unless factory fitted have some kinda latency does not work as required.
Old 22nd March 2022, 21:30   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen View Post
Look no further, this is the system I used to park my Jaguar in our previous home/garage.
Works perfect, every time.

https://Youtu.be/QGdkI59e960

Jeroen
Hi Team, I've recently shifted to an apartment in Mumbai which has stack parking arrangements. My car needs to be parked on upper stack. Need help with a simple solution like above, which can be used while parking on the stack to avoid scrapping the sides or bumpers or helps in better judgement of space available. Reverse parking is not possible for proper weight distribution.

I would have loved to implement the tennis ball or rubberized stoppers as a solution, but that's not possible on the stacks in the society.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks