Team-BHP - Want to do a Swift Sticker Job - Where and how?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Want to do a Swift Sticker Job - Where and how? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/21812-want-do-swift-sticker-job-where-how.html)

Wanted to do stickering in black swift. do not want to overdo, preference is to do minimal sticker work & make the car look even more attractive.

did it twice, not happy with the outcome in a day or two & removed it without any damages to the paint

anyone who has done it could post some pictures or if anyone has got some idea of what to do, where to do and how to do - please let me know

Do you have any other mods on your car? I hope you atleast have alloys on your car without which the stickering will look a little wierd.

The one thing that will look good on your car is a suzuki sun strip like the one on this one.

Besides this myabe some tribal graphics going through the entire length of the car would look good in silver or black though this will look good but only with a decent set of rims. Make sure its not overdone and is jsut a thin strip going from one wheel arch to the other, maybe something like this

You can run the graphics along the side of the car like how iv marked on this black swift

PS: Pls dont go in for any of those stickers that you get which have a cricket ball comming out of the glass or a knife going through the body or somtihng. I think they look really bad.

try something like these....

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 384480)
Do you have any other mods on your car? I hope you atleast have alloys on your car without which the stickering will look a little wierd.

The one thing that will look good on your car is a suzuki sun strip like the one on this one.

Yeah, I have got alloys & muffler fitted.

I wanted to have the sun strip with some good color combination. One posted by hari seems to be okay from me (blue one with silver outlining for letters).

I already have a 3/4'" straight red colored strip running across at the tip of the bonnet inline with grill. This I had left untouched while redoing as it has covered a dent at RHS corner. Same goes for the rear door as well.

Hence little confusion on how will be the out come with 3 colors (body black, strip-red, & sun strip - blue)

Quote:

PS: Pls dont go in for any of those stickers that you get which have a cricket ball comming out of the glass or a knife going through the body or somtihng. I think they look really bad.

Definitely not.

Did you see the ad in the Hindu yesterday for swift mods ? check that out.

something like this was already there. Few color combinations with letter on sun strip would be of more helpful

Check out a4_attitude's garage he's done a lot of stickering on his car. IIRC he had also started a thread about it.

Quote:

Make sure its not overdone and is jsut a thin strip going from one wheel arch to the other, maybe something like this

You can run the graphics along the side of the car

IMHO this is the best option for you ,but make sure that its not too big.

cheers

once u've decided on the stickering design, head straight to SRKMS....they're by far the best in quality stickering.

Location : Wellington Plaza - building on the right at signal, the end of G.P road (where GP road meets Mount Road)

Cheers,

J

Thanks slipstream. I did the first level stickering (though removed it later) in GP road at a shop opp to wellington plaza. Next time I will make it to SRKMS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipstream (Post 385317)
once u've decided on the stickering design,

Thats were Iam struck. Any photshop experts there out to help me on very very simple designs with various color combinations