Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2020, 20:18   #31
BHPian

Re: Super Suzukis! Garrett-powered Swift & G16-powered Zen

Much respect to you for modding those two rides out there and turning them into lil beasts! There is very little people who take the effort to make serious performance modification in their cars. I saw a few videos of your Swift on Instagram some time back and oh boy I was impressed.

Though I loved both of your cars, I'm a little bit inclined towards the Zen. You have got one of my dream car in the exact same engine I wish to see it in - G16B Baleno Engine. I've planned to get a Zen (Preferably the 3-door Steel/Carbon) and do the G16B engine swap some time in future. Would love to get your opinion and the troubles you went through, if any.
Old 4th April 2021, 17:51   #32
BHPian

Hello everyone. Here is an in-depth video explaining the work done on my swift. A video on the zen should follow soon enough. Hope you all like it.

Ferrariwell is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th December 2022, 09:24   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrariwell View Post
I happen to be one of those people who simply does not care about features or creature comforts in a car. To me everything comes 2nd to the experience one gets while driving a certain…
Hey, I a really love both yours car. I’ve started working on the Zen, couldn’t find good deals on the steel/carbon. I’m just wondering if you’ve found a way to overcome the handling and braking issue with the car. And any thing that you would like to recommend for a better driving experience.

Most Viewed