Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2007, 16:10   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Ollie as fellow car enthusiasts its our duty to help each other .. We were discussing about your build yesterday , pls do listen to psycho and do the needful asap .. Drop the boost down , get yourself better injectors and a fuel pump and most of all an AFR meter .. It will save you a lot of money and headache .. And you mean to say you were running 15psi with all stock parts ?? Didnt you face any problems ??

Faced major major problems.. slipped / burned my clutch 3 times !! Finally had to put a sports clutch..
Car is still on a test period for a couple of more days.. to see if any changes to be done depending on the performance... so will take these points into consideration aswell !
Old 10th March 2007, 01:28   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Ollie as fellow car enthusiasts its our duty to help each other .. We were discussing about your build yesterday , pls do listen to psycho and do the needful asap .. Drop the boost down , get yourself better injectors and a fuel pump and most of all an AFR meter .. It will save you a lot of money and headache .. And you mean to say you were running 15psi with all stock parts ?? Didnt you face any problems ??
Stumpy,
I am running my car with stock internals at 21 psi.. But then u know which car it is so i guess its wrong to compare.. I am no good with Jap internals.. So cant really comment...
Cheerss
Old 10th March 2007, 01:38   #48
Senior - BHPian

Yes, but then your stock crankshaft and your connecting rods are forged!!!
Old 10th March 2007, 02:05   #49
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post

Faced major major problems.. slipped / burned my clutch 3 times !! Finally had to put a sports clutch..
Ollie, what is a sports clutch. Care to elaborate please?

Most Viewed