Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd May 2007, 00:19   #166
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fiat View Post
Nice Pics Hell Kull man I was trying to find the Pics of Team Fiat coudnt find it on the site does any one know where it has been posted pls if u find them post them out here
Hey TF,

This is the only pic of yours that i seem to have -

Is this what you were talking about?

cya
R

ps - this is a really awesome thread, keep the pictures coming!
Old 22nd May 2007, 00:26   #167
BHPian

Thanks Rehaan Man ur a life saver I wanted this pic because Rohit had deleted it from his camera and I coudnt find the cut out man thanks a lot.
Old 22nd May 2007, 11:56   #168
BHPian

Here in Mumbai, loud exhausts is the staple diet of most taxis...

Here's one with a twin exhaust....

Last edited by salilpawar1 : 22nd May 2007 at 11:59.
Old 22nd May 2007, 17:16   #169
BHPian

Man some of these Taxis ( Fiats ) have some great exhaust tones and some of them and done up so well Keeping in mind the Bling factor or the Jatak factor desi style but they rock man those guys can make a name for themselves in the WRC """"""""
Old 27th May 2007, 07:46   #170
BHPian

ROOF OF THE CAr

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Not quite .. He is too young to be AD .. See his profile ..

Is there something else that you might not have been aware of ?? Something that Adi might not have told you ?? Because a few facts dont seem to be tallying .. Niaz , we know you are a great personality .. Just that we dont want your credebility to go for a toss because of certain claims .. Niaz , I believe someone actually asked if you had a picture of the roof of the car ?? Whats so special about the roof ??

aaahhhh now i get it... geeeez it took me long enough.. i couldnt think of any mods to the roof.... but i finally pinned the confusion... I dont have a pic... at the moment but ill go through my albums..... Im sure the roof thing is reffering to the sign i painted on the roof ...."Prepaired by ad+" .. That was not ment to be A.D.... it was ment to be AD.. as in Adi and the "+" sign at the end was a "ADD" sign... hope that clears things up... and returns my Credibility.... phew!!!!
Old 10th June 2007, 03:14   #171
BHPian

The Fantasy for all Fiat owners

It is no secret that in my era all padmini/millicento/1100d/president, oners who had motorsport on their minds secretly imagined that their cars were a fiat Abarth mirafiori like this one....

after all this is the car that won the wrc for fiat ...

here is an example of a Padmini replica, owned by a friend of mine called Afrose Pasha from Bangalore... who had a speed shop called "Popular"

Nice isnt it... Im currently building one in Delhi for my sister...
Old 10th June 2007, 08:24   #172
Ram
Senior - BHPian

Very well articulated, Hell Kuul!
And nice looking Padmini too.
The wipers are still Left-Hand-Drive Wipers, so must be an elderly Padmini (heck, aren't they all elderly?)

Still, Premier at some time, corrected the wipers,
The petrol filler location however, remained on the left-hand-side of the car and the parking brake lever remained on the wrong side of the transmission tunnel.

Owners with motorsport on their minds, would have modded the intake to dual throat horizontal flow Weber carburettors, too.
See:http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ught-carb.html

And the exhaust to a free-flow type.

Ram
Old 14th June 2007, 23:47   #173
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
@stanher - already 1100D told about the difference. BTW are you the same guy (Shyam) who owns a 1963 standard herald (black) and a 1962 "blue-ish silver" 1100?
@All, sorry this seems to be a much too late reply from me but happened to stumble across this thread again only today!
@Planet- yes you got my name right & yes I own a lilac 1100 select & I did own a Black Herald first (currently no pics. online!) but own a white one at present...
Old 15th June 2007, 02:04   #174
BANNED

Hell Kuul , So u seem to have landed up here as well ...

Guys@ let me warn you before hand that this man with a moustache has one of the best pictures f the golden era of Indian motorsports , and we have been trying to convince him to turn that into something else but he refuses to . Maybe you guys can convince him .... Also hes an old man but will flat chat any of u kids in his ambi , arn't I right Mr. Hell Kuul ( whatever that means ) .

Keep listening to his bedtime stories .. hes got loads of them and real good ones .

Cheers

PS -- Hell Kuul , what you building for your sister in Delhi .. and whos doing it for her as you sitting down under ?? Maybe u can get 2 built .. one for me ;-)
Old 18th June 2007, 13:48   #175
BHPian

Kaddu these boys here get really upset if you go off topic.. they wave banners at you... so Raj Kapoor...of Perfomance autos in Delhi is building the car, and ive given him the specs of what i want and how to make it look... but he has the desire to do it...Thats important....
Old 18th June 2007, 13:50   #176
BHPian

aoah yes ... aney one in Delhi... knows of a Padmini for sale... or even a Crashed 118ne???
Old 18th June 2007, 18:32   #177
BHPian

Dunno about Delhi but you'll find dozens of Padminis here in Mumbai for sale. You may start a new thread in "Marketplace" section of team-bhp for a better response.
Old 21st June 2007, 02:12   #178
BHPian

Hi Guys

This is Yaser from Hyderabad. Just a lill over 3 yrs since I started driving and yes I learnt driving in a Fiat and somehow I haven't been able to get out of its magic spell. I drive a moded fiat. Nothing to the engine etc but just external mods. She just went in to the garage today as she was heating up a lot n that burnt the head gasket. Hopefully will have it back by 2morrow. Shall post some of her pics here soon.

Btw, I just went through the entire theard and WOW there are still so many of us out there who love this automobile

Anyone outthere from Hyderabd who drives a Fiat?
Old 21st June 2007, 12:25   #179
Senior - BHPian

i saw two modded fiats in hyderabad.

1. one of them (red) is usually parked in a garage in Road No 3 (the road opposite to the mosque / near ICFAI Business School), Banjara Hills.

2. there is another fiat (white) with twin exhaust pipes (both works) and usually seen in near Road No 1, banjara hills near PM's house. boy oh boy the white one is really loud. the white one was also spotted a couple of times near Madhavpur Petrol pump and it is driven by a guy of around 25.

Last edited by planet_rocker : 21st June 2007 at 12:26.
Old 7th July 2007, 15:28   #180
BHPian

@all : Hey guys I found this thread frm the posts made by Hell Kuul and well read each and every line of it,drooled over each and every pic....OMG,I cant believe wat I saw...never knew people had so much craze for motorsport in this part of the country(I have very less idea about it) and now starting to figure out that Mr.Niaz Ali is certainly a famous guy and the Premier Padmini or 1100D had a famous past....wow gr8 read...enjoyed thoroughly

Note from Mod - Please take the time to type in full words. SMS language is not allowed on TBHP

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th July 2007 at 00:03. Reason: reason added to post - please see it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks