Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2020, 08:05   #46
BHPian

Re: Got cheated by 3M Thiruvanmiyur! Paid for CR70 film, but they installed SP50

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijai View Post
I think you were the one who suggested me Detailing Mafia for PPF for my rtr200. I got it done on March but I'm not satisfied with the quality at all. Many shortcomings.
1. Too many air bubbles which they removed by putting in a pinhole and in few places this pinhole is developing into a bubble again and peeling off
2. The sheet is cut with about 5mm short of all edges so there is no wrap over for 100% cover
3. Sides of the fuel tank cap was not filmed stating the sheet can't be curved (which I felt is acceptable but they only told when asked on delivery)
4. A small 4x4cm section was not filmed and when asked the person who sticks told "He was in a different world" and cut the section wrong it still is unfilmed
5. No invoice given and multiple follow-ups, calls, messages and at the end I gave up.

They may be good when a car/premium bike comes in but for my bike, I felt paying close to 9000 was not justified
Hi Vijai, I feel terrible about this recommendation, if you can dm me your vehicle details and when you went, I will ping the franchise owner and give him a piece of my mind and try and get him to fix all shortcomings.
Stribog is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2020, 08:52   #47
BHPian

Re: Got cheated by 3M Thiruvanmiyur! Paid for CR70 film, but they installed SP50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stribog View Post
Hi Vijai, I feel terrible about this recommendation
Sir, there is absolutely nothing to feel terrible about The post wasnt to make you feel so. Something which worked fantastic for someone needn't be the same for others always. I just thought I'd share my experience and nothing more. You are in no way responsible for this.

That being said, I had talked to Vinnie (The person responsible for the dealership) many times. A young, courteous person, yes. But I dont feel like going there again somehow and I'd just leave the things as it is since its atleast getting the job done. Another reason being I have never seen another vehicle with PPF. Maybe this is how all vehicles are?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks