Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2007, 10:50   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap_deal View Post
thats why i said retro fit one, something from another car maybe?
Not recomended...as the fitting the projecter lamp in a new place would take a lot of effort and desinging to get it right.....
Old 21st April 2007, 18:04   #17
Senior - BHPian

Problem Solved.

Hi All - well, the problem has been solved.

I kept insisting to the installer at Driven's (from where I got the HID's fitted) that there should be two adjustment screws. I even went to the extent of jamming my fingers behind the obstruction and pointing out where it was. The installer however, kept giving me the look which pretty much indicated that I was an idiot doubting his intelligence.

I left Driven's workshop with well intentioned advice from everyone present there that I should return some other day and they would entail the help of a denter-painter to make my entire HL point lower than earlier.

However deep in my heart I new that there had to be another screw. That was why I started this thread in the first place - but then LBM and TSK paaji made me feel that maybe I was wrong - maybe Honda was like Tata in some respects after all !!

Anyways, Ladizz and the Gentellmans, today I took my OHC to my trusted mechanic and voila, he dismantled the bumper, followed by the HL and there it was - staring at me in all its glory - the second screw.

The Beam has been adjusted, High and Low both working perfect. Pictures will follow. Meanwhile, I am a happy man - so are the birds in the trees that used to wake up every time I drove by.

p.s.
Harsh87 - Please get in touch with me, I'm sure apna mechanic will solve your problem too.
Old 21st April 2007, 19:41   #18
Senior - BHPian

good to hear that your problem is solved....here is a pic of the HC head light assmebly which shows both the adjusting screws...

Old 21st April 2007, 22:07   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
good to hear that your problem is solved....here is a pic of the HC head light assmebly which shows both the adjusting screws...
Paaji, this doesn't seem to be the OHC's Type 1's HL assembly. So, what is the point?

Last edited by manveet : 21st April 2007 at 22:08.
Old 22nd April 2007, 00:29   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
Paaji, this doesn't seem to be the OHC's Type 1's HL assembly. So, what is the point?
It is sir....but it is not the orignal but it must be a duplicate one......
Old 23rd April 2007, 11:33   #21
Team-BHP Support

Actually some cars have 2 screws, some have 1. Looks like going to the mechanic was a wide decision. Never owned an OHC, so from the thread presumed that OHC may belong to later.
Old 16th September 2007, 23:51   #22
BHPian

Hey manveet ,even my HID`s are not aiming properly ,my local mechanic was not able to fix the problem so can you tell me from where you got your HID`s fixed ?
Old 24th October 2007, 18:39   #23
BHPian

Adjust the beam aiming screws (the ones with springs) to aim the hd right.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks