Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2010, 11:35   #181
BHPian

for the tightest fit go for the skin fit type or try to get stanley art leather covers (what they do is remove the original covers and fit and stitch the new ones to the seat and they dont change the OE shape.
Old 3rd August 2010, 20:09   #182
BHPian

Hi,
I have booked Linea - Emotion Pack (Diesel) - foxtrot azure. I want to go for leather seat covers. Please suggest good colors for the covers and place (in Chennai) to the work.
I checked in Stanley Boutique, they told they are not doing it now because of some factory movement work in Bangalore.
I saw a couple of bad posts about Car Seat Zone in Peters road. So any other good shop who does a nice work.

Thanks
ARS
Old 3rd August 2010, 22:13   #183
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by qAnand View Post
Hi,
I have booked Linea - Emotion Pack (Diesel) - foxtrot azure. I want to go for leather seat covers. Please suggest good colors for the covers and place (in Chennai) to the work.
I checked in Stanley Boutique, they told they are not doing it now because of some factory movement work in Bangalore.
I saw a couple of bad posts about Car Seat Zone in Peters road. So any other good shop who does a nice work.

Thanks
ARS
Here it is

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chenna...s-chennai.html

,I did my swifts seats here are superb now.This shop is in Anna nagar if you want another choice try the shop which is there in the SATYAM CINEMAS FREE parking building (i think it is called Adamjee).Now i can say that its just opp to Express Avenue Mall
Old 3rd August 2010, 23:29   #184
BHPian

Hey thanks.
Will go and check this guy in Anna Nagar. Will keep you posted after I install it in my car..
Old 4th August 2010, 08:39   #185
BHPian

hi
i just fitted my car seat covers from jewajee last week,
the brand was autoform and the model was u-pass it cost me 14,500 including the door trims for my scorpio 8 seater. in case you want any clarifications please PM me
Old 4th August 2010, 11:52   #186
BHPian

Hi Prithvi,
Can you share some photos after you have put the seat covers. I called up that guy (Jeewajee), i told him that I am looking for a complete leather seat covers. Surprisingly he recommended Stanley.
Anyway i told him that I'll visit his shop on 7th Aug. Lets see..

Thanks

Note from Mod : Please continue with recommendations in the Team-BHP Directory. This thread is closed

Last edited by GTO : 5th August 2010 at 11:06. Reason: Adding thread closure note
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks