Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2008, 16:54   #496
Senior - BHPian

[quote=Sideways;1057515]HEY THATS MY ENGINE !!!!!!!!!! Senthil, you really are a BAD BOY

And I thought that is mine !! Thanks Farhan, for letting me "borrow" it. LOL

@iragahav

Thanks !! Glad you like the new avtaar ! As for the engine UPDATE - I think Arush would be the right person to comment on that one !!

Cheers

Last edited by Ricky_63 : 18th November 2008 at 16:56.
Old 18th November 2008, 17:47   #497
BHPian

Very nice upgrade sir! i hope the fog lamps help with night time drivability! i say keep the paintjob of the car lookin the way it is, but definitely go ahead with the EVO hood! Lookin forward to the engine! Cheers!
Old 18th November 2008, 18:10   #498
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abix View Post
Very nice upgrade sir! i hope the fog lamps help with night time drivability! i say keep the paintjob of the car lookin the way it is, but definitely go ahead with the EVO hood! Lookin forward to the engine! Cheers!

Hey what makes you think I am changing the paint just yet ? It looks great & I am sticking to it for now !!

I am inclined to get the engine sorted out more than anything else.

Cheers
Old 18th November 2008, 21:18   #499
BHPian

am drooling looking at the pics. wish i could send my car to Autopsyche. that black with the silver mesh looks really niiice.

and badboyscad ur photochops are just awesome. good work.
Old 18th November 2008, 21:24   #500
BANNED

sir the red looks hot but i like the blue too ... and yes lets see which car rolls out with the new engine first your mivec or my ..... (project car ) .
cheers
p.s hope yours doesn't take as long as mine
Old 19th November 2008, 09:54   #501
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
sir the red looks hot but i like the blue too ... and yes lets see which car rolls out with the new engine first your mivec or my ..... (project car ) .
cheers
p.s hope yours doesn't take as long as mine

Hi

I think your car ought to get sorted out first, simply because the damaged parts of my engine have not been recieved yet.

Arush was to give me a final call on this yesterday, should be hearing the final "verdict" today. In which case the engine has to be sourced all over again. (on which I have been doing some little "research")

Hope for the best !!

Cheers
Old 19th November 2008, 10:35   #502
BANNED

sir , i don't know about the mivec a lot but what i think is that you should go for an EVO engine or something.
Old 19th November 2008, 11:34   #503
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post

Arush was to give me a final call on this yesterday, should be hearing the final "verdict" today. In which case the engine has to be sourced all over again. (on which I have been doing some little "research")

Hope for the best !!

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
sir , i don't know about the mivec a lot but what i think is that you should go for an EVO engine or something.
@ricky: i see, things are brightening up and more evil thoughts flowing in (evil grin). Evo engine is the choice, please go for Evo engine(listen to your evil consciousness[again big evil grin]). hehehe
Old 19th November 2008, 13:46   #504
Senior - BHPian

@ accord masters & Badboyscad

The EVO thought is indeed EVIL !!! LOL I am open to charity in case you are feeling genorous

Cheers
Old 21st November 2008, 18:43   #505
Senior - BHPian

UPDATE :

Unfortunately my car shall have to live with the current engine for the time being.
The broken part replacement is not happening so the advance paid will come back & then shall begin the hunt for a new engine all over again.

Cheers
Old 22nd November 2008, 00:49   #506
BHPian

Dude, Ricky, this thing, it's absolutely fabsolutely drool maal! To quote a dialogue from 'Gone In 60 Seconds', "Baby don't be so mean!"

Personally, I am drooooooling over the 'all-black'. Looks a mean missile, i tell you. (BBS, a salute to your PS skills)

Best of luck with the MIVEC. And Godspeed for the EVO.
Old 22nd November 2008, 10:50   #507
BHPian

B.B.S your photoshop skills are amazing do you have any plans to take it up as a career? or you are in to something else & this is just a pure hobby.

@ricky what engine you planning now?
Old 22nd November 2008, 18:33   #508
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blur View Post
Dude, Ricky, this thing, it's absolutely fabsolutely drool maal! To quote a dialogue from 'Gone In 60 Seconds', "Baby don't be so mean!"

Personally, I am drooooooling over the 'all-black'. Looks a mean missile, i tell you. (BBS, a salute to your PS skills)

Best of luck with the MIVEC. And Godspeed for the EVO.

Thanks - glad you like the car.

@Ford Rocam

Well so far I am still sticking with the MIVEC 1.6, BUT may consider the 6a12 as well. Depends which one I get in a "working" condition.

@BBS

So I am not the only one praising your skills !! You are in the IT field or advertising - right ?

Cheers
Old 22nd November 2008, 21:27   #509
Senior - BHPian

So whats the latest update on the project Ricky.

have you found another Mivec.Last i had a chat with Krupesh Patel of Electra performance about a 2 months back and he was going abroad to inspect and get some Mivec half cuts down to india.i have no idea whether he has got them in or not.
so you can ask them if they have a kit.
Old 23rd November 2008, 10:27   #510
Senior - BHPian

@blur, jitu & ricky: thanks guys, the photoshop chops are just a hobby for now. But, i would be more than happy to take a career in that field if i find one.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks