Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2007, 13:08   #1

Xenos Dealers in Mumbai

Heyy all...

After being a lurker in this forum for about 2 months... I have finally registered myself here!

Got the delivery of my new car (Santro Xing XL) after a VERY VERY rough & horrific time with the dealer (which i shall def'nly elaborate in a another post.)

Neways.. my queries for now are:
1) Need info on good dealers for Xenos security system in Mumbai (preferabley anywhere between sion - colaba)

2) i know that the marked price of the 350 version is about 5.5k, but i read in some earlier thread that if u got central locking & power windows, u can haggle for a discount... need info on how much discount wud that be?

cheerio
-shad0ww
Old 26th April 2007, 12:33   #2
BHPian

hi, welcome to TBHP,

call Amit on 9324251902 or Javed on 9322796094 for Xenos installation at home.

they are with xenos distribution for central india and are not dealers.

refer to an installation done at Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, Palm Beach Road on an OHC for a chap who asked them too many questions

Probably they will not even remember, cause the only time I called them was on the day of installation 1 year ago. Xenos 350 and the gear lock are working fine with no issues since then.
Old 26th April 2007, 12:56   #3

oh, that's cool. Can you also briefly tell me what were the installation steps? Just so i know they're doing it right. :o)
Old 16th May 2012, 11:15   #4
BHPian

Re: Xenos Dealers in Mumbai

I know this is a very old thread. But if someone like me is trying to search the forum for numbers, as I have, after a rebuff from Autocop :( then I guess this could save some time.

When looking for a Xenos contact, the above numbers are not in use anymore. Instead, a search on their website yielded a few sales and servicing numbers. I picked the service station number in Ghatkopar and here go the details:-

Biren Chheda: 98206 30605

M/s. Chheda Electro Techs, Shop No.1, Venus Apt., Near Pancholi Hospital, Nath Pai Nagar, 90FT Road, Ghatkopar (E), Mumbai - 400077

Now, I have just spoken to him on the phone and he's agreed to send someone over for installation. And, he's also confirmed that there would be no wires cut unlike the Autocop guy who insisted would have happened if he were send someone over, in an effort to get me to buy from the dealer.

Fingers crossed, hope this works out fine.

Now have to ask my dealer whether a gear lock would be ok with the warranty or not.

Most Viewed