Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2007, 22:54   #46
BHPian

are you sure these are projectors?? most of the ones coming from taiwan are not in a projector setup!! if they are then theyre worth it otherwise i think 16k is quite steep for them!! you also get oem projector lights in japan for the swift sport!
Old 19th May 2007, 00:32   #47
BHPian

now this is what im talkin bout! how flippin sweet wud these look on my ride! now im thinkin twice bout sellin it! Delhi ppl sumone pleez get a hold of these quick!
Abix is offline   Received Infraction
Old 19th May 2007, 03:09   #48
BHPian

wht u plannin on sellin ure ride????why after all that effort and wait!? but yeah the black ones would fit perfect with your all black look!!
Old 19th May 2007, 03:14   #49
BHPian

dude abix how come ur sellin ur swift i tought u wre gonna set up a turbo on the g13b motor,i waz really waitin to see tht anyways keep us posted..cheers happy revvin..!!
dragger is offline   Received Infraction
Old 19th May 2007, 07:58   #50
BHPian

Available in Calcutta for 16k for the set, may get it for less if u haggle a bit !
Old 19th May 2007, 17:23   #51
BHPian

available in hongkong for 10k or so! but shipping n duty's going to be extra so will come out to be somewhere around 15 getting them! cant afford to spend 15-16k on hls so was thinking of a DIY using angel eye projector fog lights available on ebay! lets see once my exams get over!
Old 19th May 2007, 19:09   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueraven316 View Post
Some New Swift Headlamps in town, they look really HOTT!!!

Hi Blueraven,

The lights totally rock!!! And as mentioned by one of our bhpians, yes, apparently these projector lamps are available at the Vitesse Showroom at Worli, Mumbai. I however believe that these are not provided by Maruti themselves but outsourced to some accessories company which is approved by Maruti. I had given them a call to find out details and spoke to a receptionist who did'nt know the technicals but knew what i was talking about. She said that a set costs a whopping 25k and comes with the bulbs. Now, the question is, are they HID bulbs or what? So ive decided to go check them out personally my self on Monday. Hope im not disppointed. Will keep you guys posted on the same.

Epic
Old 19th May 2007, 22:47   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed0mania View Post
available in hongkong for 10k or so! but shipping n duty's going to be extra so will come out to be somewhere around 15 getting them! cant afford to spend 15-16k on hls so was thinking of a DIY using angel eye projector fog lights available on ebay! lets see once my exams get over!

If you were planning to get it from Hong Kong how would you have got them? Is there a website from where you can make an order online and pay through the same medium? Just for information. Also pelase share the website detaisi if you have any.

Thanks
Old 19th May 2007, 23:31   #54
Senior - BHPian

Hey satya,..does the 3rd light also have a halo around it??

Also,..does the projector thing have a xenon or a normal halogen.
Old 20th May 2007, 00:34   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
Hey satya,..does the 3rd light also have a halo around it??

Also,..does the projector thing have a xenon or a normal halogen.
No Halo around the third light cos it's not a light, it's an indicator and the small thingys are parking, I somehow feel if the 3 small dots were the indicators it would look hott!

They come with halogens I think, but definitely not with an HID.
Old 20th May 2007, 03:31   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmon_bro View Post
If you were planning to get it from Hong Kong how would you have got them? Is there a website from where you can make an order online and pay through the same medium? Just for information. Also pelase share the website detaisi if you have any.

Thanks
well i found an ebay hongkong link from an austrailian forum, i obviously cant read the language but the prod. description is in english and picture is the same as these!! the cost convertedin INR is around 10k. cant figure out how to contact him due to the language!!!
this is the link!! if anyone can understand how to get in touch with him do let me kno! ;-)

eBay 香港 : Suzuki Swift Angel eyes Headlamp (物品 110125256708 結束時間 2007-05-19 19小時32分20秒)
Old 21st May 2007, 18:21   #57

dude please update on the price and place of purchasing them man!!
Old 21st May 2007, 19:54   #58
Senior - BHPian

Hi Guys,

Visited the Vitesse Showroom at Worli today to check out the projector setup headlights and LED tail lights for the Swift. Yes, they are available there and are exactly like the ones posted by Blueraven earlier. The lights look gorgeous an come with chrome interior reflectors. Only the rear LED kit comes with chrome interior reflectors OR black interiors. The good part is that they are readily available there and will also be fitted by them and comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Now the disappointing part is that the headlights come with normal H4 halogen bulbs and not with HIDs and what's even worse is that they cost 25000/- rupees a set!!!!!!!! Yes 25k for the headlights and another 25k for the rear LEDs. This is absolutely ridiculous!!!! 50k for lights!!! Believe me, i was so impressed with the look of the lights that i was on the verge on purchasing them on the spot. I however, shook off the stupidity and decided to ask you guys if these lights are worth the price. If not, does anyone know where these beauties can be purchased for a cheaper rate?
I believe the headlights would be worth it if they came with HIDs.

Epic
Old 22nd May 2007, 01:37   #59
Senior - BHPian

50000 for lights, no ways. Better off blackning the rear yourself. And yes you can get the rear for 8k(both with the LED setup)

BTW in case of replacement you would need to buy a set which costs a bomb.
Old 22nd May 2007, 02:17   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
Hi Guys,

does anyone know where these beauties can be purchased for a cheaper rate?

Epic
Available in Bangalore for Rs 16.5k to 18k for heads, 13 to 14k for Tails.

Most Viewed