Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2007, 20:26   #1

Speakers and horn for Zen Lxi in Chennai

I finally purchased a preowned Zen Lxi a couple days back from Maruti True Value and enjoying my ride so far. The drives could be pepped up if I had a good sounding horn(I believe that the horn is the voice of the car ) and a good music system.
Can you guys please suggest a good store in Chennai where I can get good sounding horns. I am planning to have a musical horn along with the stock one with a switch to interchange between the two whilst in City and highway.
I am also looking for speakers to be fitted at the rear. The car already has speakers in the front. Since I will be using the car for less than a year, I do not intend to spend much for the speakers. Can you guys please suggest me a good speaker and a store in Chennai where I can get it.
Old 9th May 2007, 21:27   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey there are tons of threads on this, search and check thread on accessory shop in cities.

Horn, I would suggest the Roots Vibrosonic, excellant on the highway and also city. Sony explod make good basic speakers, though I have Pioneer. Walk down GP road, Royapettah and you will get what you want.

Last edited by mail4ajo : 9th May 2007 at 21:29.

Most Viewed