Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2007, 15:14   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by leodelg View Post
also, cud anyone give me the exact loaction of Chameleon?
Come down from Forum main gate towards Baldwin College.
You will get a first signal after Forum.
Cross that signal and further down on the right hand side you will find a Granite quarry.
Chameleon shares the same property as the Quarry. There will be a big yellow Board with "Lo" written on it..You cant miss it.

Quote:
So if anyone could guide me straight to their doorstep, i wud be happy to send u a box of chocolates.... hehehehe!!
Make it a box of After Eight please.

Godfather
Old 26th May 2007, 17:18   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
3) Front Lights -

My brother had sent me a pair of H.I.D Simulation bulbs from the Middle East.... but these had the following specifications written on them.
H4 12V 560/520W
I know these figures sound outrageous...... if the figures are true, will there be any adverse effects if I replace my stock bulbs with the above mentioned bulbs?
Yepp.. they will have an adverse effect on the person in front of the car when the headlights are switched on.. Are u planning to host a day and night match or something !!
Old 27th May 2007, 12:33   #33
BHPian

leodelg-dont know how i missed this thread,anyway,good to know one more baleno owner in here.i think i am too late to give out suggestions, every body has already done it.please check my profile i think it would help you a bit with modjobs for baleno.
Old 27th May 2007, 12:37   #34
BHPian

leodelg- just go for 100/90 philips bulbs for head lamps.its perfect.15" mag wheels with 195/55/15 would be the right size.mines 205/50/15,please dont repeat the mistake.
Old 27th May 2007, 15:06   #35
BHPian

the only 'face'lift the baleno needs is for the rear, if someone could make the rear end prettier or less ugly the car would be perfect.
Old 27th May 2007, 17:08   #36
BHPian

cheap_deal -
Some of the guys here in Blore are working on souping up the rear of the Baleno.... I hope it goes great... i really wanna make that aspect of the car better and she'll be a great looker!! Somehow, every car I choose has a great front, but the rear is always lacking..... the same thing with the '98 model Honda Civic that I chose when my dad was getting an upgrade... i was 16 and my dad asked me to help him choose a car!! hehehe.... talk abt mistakes ur parents never wanna repeat again!!
Old 28th May 2007, 11:23   #37
BHPian

leodelg-i smoked the rear lamps[just the indicator part] to change the flattened look of the baleno, thats one way you can do up the back without spending too much,please check my photo gallery.
Old 28th May 2007, 23:20   #38
BHPian

desigNation -
I hv seen ur profile earlier.... in fact, i think u hv done a great job on ur black beauty!! Even though ur spoiler looks great, i prefer the stock spoiler (i am a bit of a conservative in some respects.... hehehehe....) And i am thinkin abt gettin the Philips like u suggested. Somehow, a small part of me is dying to blow up some major cash and get a proper HID installed. Last time I enquired, they were quoting Rs 20K for it!!! And thanks for the tip on the tyres....
regarding smoking out the indicator part of the rear lights, i am not too sure if it suit the color of my car.... mine's pearl silver....
One more query.... is it possible to exchange the stock alloys when I get custom ones?! If so, will the offer price be significant or will it be peanuts?
P.S- I had posted a reply to desigNation earlier, but it never showed up.... any idea why?
Old 29th May 2007, 13:05   #39
BHPian

leodelg-1.if you thinking of going for xenon lamps , the price you quoted is on the higher side, in dubai its just rs10000/-so buying from here shouldnt go beyond rs13000/-.
2.now about the smoking of rear lights,you can smoke the lights in any color,not just black.if you want to know where they do it do ask me. will let you know.
3.you can exchange the stock alloys,will fetch you around 5000/- for set of 4 maximum.
5.about the earlier post,will have to contact the moderators to know why it never came.please do keep posted with your mod jobs, and try to post pics.
Old 31st May 2007, 19:36   #40
BHPian

[FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]desigNation -
Regarding the HIDs, I kinda figured that it was on the higher side. This price was quoted by some dealer during the Vahan Yatra exhibtion in KPIP, Whitefield, last year. It's taken for granted that they might have hiked the price by Rs. 2-3k.
About sourcing the HID kit from Dubai, the thought had crossed my mind. But I do have some concerns and queries abt it. Is the HID kit standard across all vehicles or are there specific sizes as they do with bulbs? (H3, H4, etc)
Also, once I spend Rs 10k and get it from Dubai and if something goes wrong with the stuff, then I guess I'll be in a bit of a bother..... so I prefer paying an extra 3-4k and getting it from Bangalore itself.... in fact, one of our fellow BHPians has suggested a place where u'll get it for around 16k....
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Old 31st May 2007, 21:59   #41
Senior - BHPian

Eh,...its selling on the streets for 11k
Old 31st May 2007, 22:06   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
Eh,...its selling on the streets for 11k
11k???? Really?? Where in bangalore is it available?! And do u know anyone who has fit one?! Any feedbacks??
Old 31st May 2007, 22:59   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
11k???? Really?? Where in bangalore is it available?! And do u know anyone who has fit one?! Any feedbacks??
umm,,you might have seen a grey ohc v-tec with 17"rims and a bodkit.That guy picked up his xenos for 11k.

Please pm blueraven316 .. he will get you a good deal..
Old 31st May 2007, 23:30   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
umm,,you might have seen a grey ohc v-tec with 17"rims and a bodkit.That guy picked up his xenos for 11k.

Please pm blueraven316 .. he will get you a good deal..
Sorry to Hijack this thread
How will xenons look on the Dicor??

Godfather
Old 31st May 2007, 23:42   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
Sorry to Hijack this thread
How will xenons look on the Dicor??

Godfather
$exy with the angel eyes

Most Viewed