Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2007, 12:58   #121
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyscad View Post
hi viper, i've hear of this porting and polishing the engine, can it be done to a diesel engine like in the scorpio. and since my ride doesn't have and ECU, what are the other tweaks that can be done to the engine to increase performance??
Hey badgoodboy - Where is the ECU of your car gone

All Scorpio's always came with ECU and porting and polishing can be done but no one in India has the expertise of doing it.
Old 28th June 2007, 16:25   #122
Senior - BHPian

hi BUSA, mine is a 2003 DI model. as long as i know, only CRDe scorpios come with an ECU..and the older model dont..
Old 28th June 2007, 22:43   #123
Senior - BHPian

viper, do you do the porting and polishing for diesels and what are all the other performance tweaks that u think are possible to do with my ride??
Old 29th June 2007, 00:37   #124
Senior - BHPian

Hey badboyscad,

From your avatar I could not make out how tripped your ride is. on page 8 I noticed a icy blue Scorpio and realized it was the same little avatar pio.

Neat paint job.. Also for Roof rails .. my bro in law put one on his TC1.. (guessing yours is also a TC1/TC2). He did not have to drill holes. They stuck in on with something. Its look good

However.. your ride does not look like it needs anything else. Did you every think of putting a Spare on the Rear Door..

Seen it
Love it
Old 29th June 2007, 01:23   #125
Senior - BHPian

hey ironwolf, thats not a paintjob buddy, thats just photoshop work..im planning to paint the claddings silver grey with a light tint of blue..and yes im gonna put the spare wheel to the rear door
checkout my gallery for the current status pics.
Old 29th June 2007, 14:57   #126
BHPian

Hey just an enquiry.. zenopio i have just fallen in love with your 275's. If u do install tyres that size, does it improve handling??
Old 29th June 2007, 16:09   #127
NIP
Senior - BHPian

badboyscad...i dont think you need performance mods on your scorp...what you wanna do, race with it !? then get an OHC or OMB and soup it. Scorpio has enough dum in the bum already...instead use the dough to bling it !
Old 29th June 2007, 16:11   #128
BHPian

babboyscad- i'm still around and keeping track of whats happening, just keeping myself quiet because i am more into the aesthetic department,of course i loooooooooove the power but my knowledge about the technical part is very minimal,so when you get back again with mod jobs regarding color and looks i will be back with my comments.
Old 29th June 2007, 17:06   #129
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
hey ironwolf, thats not a paintjob buddy, thats just photoshop work..im planning to paint the claddings silver grey with a light tint of blue..and yes im gonna put the spare wheel to the rear door
i really dont think you should put the wheel on the door. i think youll end up weakening the hinges and the door itself.
Old 29th June 2007, 20:40   #130
Senior - BHPian

hi there designation, soon you'll get to see the painted ride buddy...
Old 29th June 2007, 20:48   #131
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinsaval View Post
Hey just an enquiry.. zenopio i have just fallen in love with your 275's. If u do install tyres that size, does it improve handling??

ya buddy it improved a bit and road grip also increased as well as the looks ...
it is a real head turner feel so happy when people stare at my ride
Old 29th June 2007, 22:19   #132
BHPian

hello to every member here.I am new here. bad boy why dont you put on a set of four alloys for your suv. when you put on body kits without wheels,it would look clumsy. putting on k & n filters for a diesel vehicle is not advisable because of hot air in the engine surroundings. set of wheels woul cost you around 15 to 17 thousand.

Last edited by Zappo : 30th June 2007 at 14:32. Reason: SMS language edited
Old 30th June 2007, 00:52   #133
Senior - BHPian

guys, do you have any idea about how the spare wheel is mounted to the rear door in the BOLERO, its also a mahindra make ..any ideas about parts used in bolero for mounting the wheel?? can those parts be used for the scorpio??

designation..buddy.this is your department..any ideas ??
Old 30th June 2007, 02:35   #134
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yeah jumped the gun on that one and made myself look like a retard. Anyway.. I saw that last night itself but no energy for corrective action.

The blue paint is something I dont recall on stock vehicles.
Anyway.. Seems like my advice is taking some motion here

Anyone have pics of a Scorpio with a spare at the rear? Badboy will put down the pisa once he sees it

Also I dont think it will weaken the door hinges.. has anyone see the truck like build for the back door? its not even concealed.

however the door frame may need reinforcement.
Old 30th June 2007, 09:52   #135
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN-TWEEL View Post
hello to every member here.im new here. bad boy why dont you put on a set of four alloys for your suv. when u put on body kits without wheels,it would look clumsy. putting on k & n filters for a diesel vehicle is not advisable because of hot air in the engine surroundings. set of wheels woul cost u around 15 to 17 thousand.
i suggest you read the whole thread. he has already bought alloys.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks