Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2007, 09:17   #1
Senior - BHPian

MODS for scorpio 2.6dx

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Slang / SMS language is not permitted on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper use of the English language for the benefit of other readers.

hi guys...i own a blue scorpio dx(jus now got it from my dad) an im lookin forward to do some mod jobs on it...plssss suggest some mod jobs guys...im waitin for ur valuble replies....

Last edited by GTO : 21st May 2007 at 11:08.
badboyscad is offline   Received Infraction
Old 20th May 2007, 17:10   #2
BHPian

hi badboyscad,the first mod would b changing the existing wheels and putting mag wheels,leather seats [genuine , not art leather pleeease],change the front grill and go for mesh,[either from ravi-chennai or kit up coimbatore].paint a different color for the claddings[it should be matching with the existing blue color, otherwise it can look weird],go for a good ice set up.this would enhance the looks of your vehicle.keep posted , will give more suggestions in later stages.
Old 20th May 2007, 17:53   #3
BANNED

check out my album..if want any idea about the wheels....
Old 21st May 2007, 12:34   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyscad View Post
Note from the Team-BHP Support : Slang / SMS language is not permitted on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper use of the English language for the benefit of other readers.

hi guys...i own a blue scorpio dx(jus now got it from my dad) an im lookin forward to do some mod jobs on it...plssss suggest some mod jobs guys...im waitin for ur valuble replies....
guys , i got this infraction message saying that sms language is not allowed but i don't know how to edit my thread message...

anyways thanks for your replies, currently im planning to paint the claddings blue , but i think the mag wheels wont be feasible right now because of financial constraints .. and are there any body kits for the scorpio(you were saying about kit-up in coimbatore)..i headr of exhaust mods.. are there any exhaust mods for the scorpio?? will it hit the mileage??

Last edited by adya33 : 21st May 2007 at 22:29.
Old 21st May 2007, 15:44   #5
Team-BHP Support

you can get a free flow exhaust for the scorpio. but i dont know how loud it will be on the scorpio.
Old 21st May 2007, 20:47   #6
BHPian

Check out this modded Scorpio

I have more pics of it. If you want, let me know
Old 21st May 2007, 20:51   #7
BHPian

Some more pics

This dream suv was customized, designed by Kishan Lohiya.Here is the letter from Kishan Lohiya:
Since my childhood I was always interested in cars and bikes, but once when I drove one of my friend's SUV I just fell in love with only big cars i.e. SUVs.. Its lovely feeling as if you are driving a military tank.. The branded SUV car designs in my country were not able to match my expectations. So I decided to make my own SUV with a good Indian branded SUV. I wanted a pickup truck like concept, so I cut my brand new 10 Seater Cab to make a beautiful cabin out of it. Then I was hunting for big tyres for it. I could get them all the way from California . I Air Lifted the tyres (Super Swampers:16 "Rim size ,36"Height) from LA to INDIA . These are the only tyres in my whole country. Got a Beautiful winch from Bangkok which is again American branded (WARN Winch). And also added a Air Snorkel on the side of the car which really supports the heavy design of the car.. I love the 4 lights which I have designed on the bonnet of the cab. Its looks really very macho with those lights.
Just wanted to say that I didn't use my computer at all for designing my car. I simply got started with the work and it came out really good.
Am sending the original picture of the cab which I have made. Its an Indian brand: "Mahindra Scorpio".
Thank you for taking interest in my baby. And let me tell you again that your site was really a great inspiration for me to make such a beautiful "2 Seater SUV Pick Up Truck".
Rgds.
Kishan Lohiya
Old 21st May 2007, 21:39   #8
BANNED

i really loved that scorpio.i spotted it many times here in hyderabad...
Old 21st May 2007, 22:17   #9
Senior - BHPian

i have already seen all pics of kishan's scorpio and read about it too, but i dont think i would be able to go that far now.. and ... will a free flow exhaust hit the mileage ??? do u guys hav any idea about the price forfree flow exhaust for the scorpio?? and can i fit a K&N air filter ?? ..im planning to put a stebel nautilus horn to my ride..anyother suggestions guys??
Old 22nd May 2007, 11:12   #10
Senior - BHPian

and.. can anyody give me an idea about those HANKOOK tyres and rims please??
Old 22nd May 2007, 16:28   #11
BHPian

badboyscad-could you please tell the budget you planning to shell out on your scorpio so i could suggest what you should do.
Old 22nd May 2007, 21:27   #12
Senior - BHPian

hey there designation,...my current budget is restricted to 30 to 40 k..
Old 24th May 2007, 17:30   #13
BANNED

hi buddy the alloyes costed me 16k and each hanhook tyre costed me for 5300 ,so around 40k for the set of 4
Old 25th May 2007, 00:04   #14
BHPian

badboysscad-with that budget, i would suggest, mag wheels[without changing the existing tyres,[if its really in a bad shape please change it],leather seats and paint the claddings a blue tinted silver[more of silver color with a blue tint] to go along with the rest of the blue of your vehicle.
Old 25th May 2007, 00:09   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
you can get a free flow exhaust for the scorpio. but i dont know how loud it will be on the scorpio.
Ever heard one of the Tourist bus??

Godfather

Most Viewed