Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2007, 13:02   #16
BHPian

Congratulations Jitendra on your new ride... From what you say it it seems very much sensible to go in for CNG since availability is not an issue.. Do also check on the various types of conversion kits available in the market before you go in for a fitment. A BHPian from hyderabad who goes by the handle had a sequential kit fitted onto his Palio S10 and is pretty happy with it, so why don't you pm him because he has done an extensive study before he delved into the conversion.

As our other members have been pointing out, I am also of the same opinion that you first get a feel of the car before modding it. IMHO modding could also be done when you are used to the looks and the feel of the car and whent the itch for a change happens. This normally does happen, and when you do the modding then you would be rewarded with the feel of a different and rejuvenated ride.
Old 30th May 2007, 13:15   #17
BHPian

nicejits:

Congratulations on your new car. Well, regarding the looks, I'd say keep away from the spoiler, it doesn't help. And if you get the spoiler, I am sure the car's pic would be posted on Pics of Weird and wacky mod jobs even before you put pictures up here! kidding!
Old 30th May 2007, 18:22   #18
Senior - BHPian

As u are in mumbai i suggest u to get a Free flow from Automech n get a stock replacement K&N. Then get a good LPG kit.
Also get a good set of rubber if u intend to drive it regularly on highways.
Of course get it serviced first as Veyron suggested.
I wouldn't suggest you body kits n other fittments. I like cars which are wolf in a sheep's clothing
Old 1st June 2007, 15:57   #19
Senior - BHPian

the zen is really a zippy little thing to drive through the crowded streets..congrats on your new ride buddy..regarding the mods...go for weight reduction, alloy wheels, freeflow from magnaflow or automech, try a cold air induction kit from K&N..
Old 1st June 2007, 17:32   #20
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on your new buy !!!!!! It seems that a lot of us have had a Maruti Zen at some point of time or another.........and most of us have enjoyed owning the car. It is surely one car which gets a unanimous choice award from a lot of people who have owned it.......Great buy....enjoy !!!!!
Old 4th June 2007, 20:14   #21
BHPian

Try N1 racing, even they have some nice kits for the zen.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks