Team-BHP - NEMSIS II : new paintjob and a new suspension and new alloys
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   NEMSIS II : new paintjob and a new suspension and new alloys (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/24578-nemsis-ii-new-paintjob-new-suspension-new-alloys.html)

hey bhpains behold the nemesis II .suprise for all you accord lovers , heres your first nicely modified accord . well now it got performance and VISUALS . got the nemesis partially repainted in imola orange and got new konis fsd's .Thnx to Arush aka AUTOPSYCHE this wouldnt hav been possible without him. enjoy the pics

accord masters

i like it but i dont think i like the orange. as usual neat stuff though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by accord masters (Post 453184)
hey bhpains behold the nemesis II .suprise for all you accord lovers , heres your first nicely modified accord . well now it got performance and VISUALS . got the nemesis partially repainted in imola orange and got new konis fsd's .Thnx to Arush aka AUTOPSYCHE this wouldnt hav been possible without him. enjoy the pics

AWESOME buddy.

I didn't think the Nemesis could be bettered in the looks department but trust me, you managed it. :)

But your Ride is BEGGING for black projectors.

Arush paaji - vadiya hai.

what performance upgrades have you done....

I kinda liked the all black paintjob better.

Had the previlage of a preview of this car.........it R O C K S !!!!! Great job as always Arush. Congratulations Accord Masters for a great looking car... ENJOY

hey low bass maker we got a magnaflow exhaust , iridium spark plugs and a k&n air filter . wanted a supercharger but the company closed down comptech. and ya guys its not actually orange thats why i didnt want to post the pics cant reveal the colour i would recomend that one of you guys comeand personally see the car because the colour is a 10 layer paint which seems to be golden in the sunlight so i invite sum of you guys to come and see it personally

thanks
Accord masters

Quote:

Originally Posted by manveet (Post 453602)
But your Ride is BEGGING for black projectors.

@accor master - very nice :) what mods did you get under the hood?

@manveet - black projectors boleto?

Quote:

Originally Posted by planet_rocker (Post 453638)
@manveet - black projectors boleto?

USD 270 on ebay.

Frankly speaking the old paint job looked better. This one looks slightly too loud.

Hmmmm. Its looking neat. I can't comment on the color choince until I personally see it.
Great works from Arush as always

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 453678)
Frankly speaking the old paint job looked better. This one looks slightly too loud.

agree: The old one looked much better, this would look good on a hatch or a C segment car like say a Lancer not on a Accord, just my 50 cents.

Neat and clean job.
But personally i liked old one.

I concur... I preferred the original paintjob.
But yea, this is a purely subjective thing. To each his own.

good paint job on the car..im sure would look super in person