Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2007, 00:25   #1

Invader modification - help required

Hi,

I wanted to know the ideas, pros and cons of modifying the following things in Bolero Invader

a) Dashboard (I do not like the silver whitish color)
b) Steering Wheel (The one that comes is quiet thin. I want one with a better feel).

Can you please suggest the ways in which they can be modified and pros/cons if any of doing that. Please also suggest if anyone has tried out any other modifications to the Invader

Regards
Mandeep
Old 5th June 2007, 10:37   #2
BHPian

it would be helpful if you post some pics of the interiors (the things you want to change). The colour of the dash (for that matter all of the interiors) can be changed. I have seen a lot of people getting two tone interiors as it is the trend these days.
There should be a lot of choice for the steering wheel as well. If its a power steering then you can even go for a momo lookalike steering wheel ,but I dont know whether it will look good in a bolero. check the steering wheel of a scorpio and see if you can get that fitted in your invader (if you like it)
Old 5th June 2007, 10:49   #3
BHPian

Hello Mandeep,

1. For change of i/p colour, you can choose a shade of your choice available in PU Paints for plastics, it is a special grade paint for interior plastics & available in a range of colors.

2. steering wheel you can find i after market, the trendy ones, or buy a stock spare of your choice , say from scorpio, which fits on your steering shaft.
Old 5th June 2007, 20:53   #4
BANNED

hey go for scorpios steering wheeel..its nice

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks