Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2007, 22:46   #16
BHPian

Alternative means total custom setup, with adjustable hight,damping & Spring rating suitable for OHC considering its weight & indian road conditions, which will be suitable for daily drive as well on track & Drag, with adjustable Camber settings & Sway bars in rear.It will be a mix & match of various components with some local custom fabrication & some parts source from abroad (like custom spring rates for OHC)
Thats all i can say at the moment.
Old 4th August 2007, 00:44   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
I am also very much interested as I am unable to find height adjustable coil overs suitable for our OHC.
I have a set of coilovers for an OHC with me. Unfortunately, they are very expensive.
Old 4th August 2007, 09:40   #18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
I have a set of coilovers for an OHC with me. Unfortunately, they are very expensive.
Hi,

Two questions 1> What make and are they originally condition(box Packed) or altered to suit the OHC here and 2> price.

@ Jitu - Are you referring to something like the RS coilovers shown in this link
D2 Racing Sports USA

Viper
Old 4th August 2007, 15:23   #19
BHPian

Na... Viper, i said custom, the suspensions on those links provided are basically for U.S Spec Civics/Integra/Prelude & those cars are running Double Wishbone suspension setup where as our OHC is Mcpherson based & theres hell lot of difference between civics & ohc chasis, that will not work. Mine custom setup which i am working upon will be compatible with our OHC.
Old 4th August 2007, 21:26   #20
Senior - BHPian

Well I have a set of D2s with me, bought for an OHC specifically. The power o/p on the car exceeded most people's imagination. The dampers were fitted but never run, as the engine was not in the car at the time. Now the D2s are just one of a whole list of parts for sale, if anyone is interested.

Price I will have to check and get back to you.
Old 5th August 2007, 11:04   #21
BANNED

Quote:
Well I have a set of D2s with me, bought for an OHC specifically. The power o/p on the car exceeded most people's imagination. The dampers were fitted but never run, as the engine was not in the car at the time. Now the D2s are just one of a whole list of parts for sale, if anyone is interested.

Price I will have to check and get back to you.
Hi Akshay,

Are you sure they are original unaltered D2's. I have been in touch with the company directly and they clearly said they do not make the shocks for the OHC. Can you pm me a pic or put it up here with the price expected.

I'll quote a line from one of the mail sent to me by the company.

"Hi Jignesh,

We've no idea about Honda City car's chassis, but our Japan distributor told us about it which is the same as the FIT and Jazz.
Could you please confirm it?!

We've confirmed this car already which has different chassis from Taiwan Honda City, so we don't have this suspension available!

D2 Racing"

Viper
Old 5th August 2007, 12:42   #22
BHPian

Ya i agree with Viper(jigs), posting pics will clear lot of doubts & misinformation if any.

also v1p3r if you can tell us what do you meant by this "The power o/p on the car exceeded most people's imagination."

Last edited by Ford Rocam : 5th August 2007 at 12:44. Reason: query
Old 7th August 2007, 04:59   #23
Senior - BHPian

Power o/p was courtesy a race-built B series engine, with a very big FI package. The whole build was set up to overpower a modded Evo or Impreza without nitrous, pretty easily at that. So now you can imagine.

Anyway, back to the shocks. I spoke to the guys who installed them for a day on the car, and they confirmed they were bolt on. I have taken a couple of pics, but my phone is out of battery life. So I will post them up tomorrow.
Old 10th August 2007, 16:09   #24
BANNED

Quote:
Anyway, back to the shocks. I spoke to the guys who installed them for a day on the car, and they confirmed they were bolt on. I have taken a couple of pics, but my phone is out of battery life. So I will post them up tomorrow.
Hey,

Still waiting for the pics and price of the shocks. Will pick them up if genuine.

Viper

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks