Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2007, 09:45   #1
BHPian

aftermarket parts from abroad

hi guys i desperately need help from you guys. I will be going to shanghai via kuala lumpur and i was thingking of getting some goodies for my swift from there . And since i read somewhere that india and china are the only countries which still use g series engines . i was wondering if it would be feasible to get performance headers and stuff from there ??????????? wat do you guys think ? also i was thinking of getting a tacho with a shift light (please suggest some brads and models which are not expensive ). and white underbody neons , new steering ( should it be same diammeter or smaller ) , performance conical filter with a non metallic pipe . is it feasible and most importantly will it be cheaper there ??????? anyone knows any places over there to get the stuff ??????? any suggestions or feadback will be very appreciated . thanks
Old 14th June 2007, 14:47   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry15 View Post
... i was wondering if it would be feasible to get performance headers and stuff from there ?...
Just curious - how do you plan to carry bulky stuff like this? in your luggage? or are you going to ship it separately?
Old 14th June 2007, 15:17   #3
Team-BHP Support

China - all mod are cosmetic and hardly anything. What ever you are talking about is available either here or Malaysia
Old 14th June 2007, 17:49   #4
BHPian

umm headers would probably be shipped or maybe in a seperate box or something . but would it be any good getting exhaust headers from there ???
Old 14th June 2007, 18:02   #5
Senior - BHPian

is the stuff not available locally...
Old 14th June 2007, 18:39   #6

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

get headers etc. made here .you can get the cosmetic stuff from malaysia like projector lights,led taillamps,tacho,steering wheel.
Old 15th June 2007, 00:39   #7
Senior - BHPian

i agree with hellspawn...
u have many options in bombay for headers and the like - there are some folks in your city who make some real quality stuff.
just hunt around the Modifications & Accessories section and you'll find them!

cosmetic stuff u can defintely get from KL/shanghai. also, u can try picking up some decent ICE items (don't go overboard though... no use tempting the customs guys!)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks