Team-BHP - Photoshop experts !!!! need a small help !!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Photoshop experts !!!! need a small help !! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/25145-photoshop-experts-need-small-help.html)

I am planning to change the front headlamps of my car (Fiat Sienna). Since am not able to procure the OE lights , I have decided to fix the Palio Stile's headlamps. I prefer the old bumper so can some one help me out here ?

Hmmm.... Modding the way out of it!
I think it will make out a great design if you like the Stile headlamps' design.

I would suggest you to also PM couple a photoshop experts on the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 468273)
Hmmm.... Modding the way out of it!
I think it will make out a great design if you like the Stile headlamps' design.

I would suggest you to also PM couple a photoshop experts on the forum.

Zanku Zakko ! by the way who are the PS experts on the forum any idea ? I was thinking ,they'll be attracted to this thread like a honeybee is to Flower :) (with honey ofcourse !).

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxbhp (Post 468283)
Zanku Zakko ! by the way who are the PS experts on the forum any idea ? I was thinking ,they'll be attracted to this thread like a honeybee is to Flower :) (with honey ofcourse !).

I guess SRK is the 'in demand' photochopper around here.

Check this thread and post here.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...thread-22.html

hi maxbhp...here is my work...

sorry about the previous post.....here it is again ...bigger

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboyscad (Post 468489)
hi maxbhp...here is my work...

arre good work bodboyscad

hey maxbhp

the fitting of the lighs gonna cost a bomb and it would involve to much cutting

i suggets to change the whole front end on the car by claimng insurance buy showing a small accident i did a similar thing when i converted my 2003 model alto to a 2007 model alto

Quote:

Originally Posted by manikjeet (Post 468513)
i suggets to change the whole front end on the car by claimng insurance buy showing a small accident i did a similar thing when i converted my 2003 model alto to a 2007 model alto

HAHAHA!!
Hey Manik Imagine your Insurancewala reading this post..rl:
Please dont post things like these you may get in serious trouble..
And yes where did you bang your car??I wana know..

Also Maxbhp..it wont be easy fitting the lights..
You will have to make changes to the Bonnet...which can be done since its metal.
Your Bumper will also have to be cut according to the lights..
And this will be difficult as I think Fibre bumpers arent easily modiifed like metal.

What exactly is your problem..Cant you find the headlights in the market??

i suggets to change the whole front end on the car by claimng insurance buy showing a small accident i did a similar thing when i converted my 2003 model alto to a 2007 model alto[/quote]

Hello Sir,:Shockked: :Shockked:

Sorry - but that is the most unethical way of going about satisfying your urge to upgrade your car model. I hope you do not use such means often.
Your insurance can be in trouble...big trouble.

Even if you still choose to continue this modus operndi do not talk of it on a public forum

Cheers

i agree with manikjeet and SRK...replacing the stock siena head lights with stile lamps are not as easy as it seems to be...three things need to altered, the bonnet has to be cut precisely to fit the upper of the lamps, 2nd- siena has no front grill but stile has one, so you should do some serious cutting job to fit the grill and finally the fibre bumper(which is almost impossible to alter) has to altered to fit the lower part of the lamp and the grill....my advice...go for stock siena head lamps from second hand markets.. or try anything similar to siena lamps....best of luck..

Removed the blue tint from the HL...

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboyscad (Post 469210)
siena has no front grill but stile has one

Badboy..
Even Siena has a grill na?? I think so..May be its just gels with the overall shape..But there is a grill as far I know..

Thanks guys ! I haev ordered for a pair of Stile headlamps , I dont know how long its gonna take but my idea is to have some rejuvenation portion sprayed on her so that she'll look a bit younger and her eyesight gets a bit better coz she really cant see in dim light these days poor ! ,She is 7 yrs old and has ran 130000kms :) .

And thankyou guys once again. SRK ! you are the man !

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxbhp (Post 469696)
And thankyou guys once again. SRK ! you are the man !

Thanks!!
But what did I do??
All the stuff said and done was from other members..

By the way I aint still a Man Just a Small 18 yr old Boy..hehehestupid:

And yes how much are you getting the lights for??
I dont think its going to be cheap..
I mean you need to work on the metal work for Bonnet..Then New bumpers..Playing with the Front fenders..And then some paint work...

You really want to make that car look new??