Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2022, 00:44   #1
BHPian

My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped

Hello All,

I thought it is finally my time to write about my experience with Jetta here.

Please tolerate my post or skip to the end to see the happy ending.

History of cars -
The family had a few cars, dad had a small travel agency back then and our workers were plenty at work, so I grew up with them, they always gave me bikes to ride on school grounds; both cars and Bikes alike. But the heart in me chose to be a biker. I still have a CBR250R Repsol edition and that is a keeper whether I upgrade or not.

Started with a Hercules Top Gear, Samurai, Victor, CBR250R and tasted a lot more bikes after getting biker buddies.

Name:  IMG_4435.JPG
Views: 1714
Size:  71.1 KB

Fast forward to 2016. The year I decided to get married and also bought a used A Civic 2008 V MT on my own in Nov 2016. I bought the Civic because I l love sedans. I did not mind petrol because I thought I will not do more than 10K KMs a year but completed 40K+ km in around 1 year and sold it in 2017 December.

My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-img_4436.jpg

It served me really well, the only reason to sell it was some financial crisis back then.

Road to Jetta
So, I was car-less for almost 8 months. And I listed my regrets and reasons here (Change in car ownership trends in India - Paradigm shift among the urban youth)

Fast forward to 2018 September after many calls with friends, and running around test driving, I got my 2012 Jetta CL MT TDI as follows. It was an impulse buy I tell you.

I checked the car and got it inspected mechanically, perfect as it was, I made an instant downpayment(1) of 20K to book the car.

If I remember correctly, I then paid a total of ~1.75L as a total downpayment and the dealer took documents for the loan, and he said "We trust you, saar. You can take the car. I am sure I will get the loan amount"

I was thinking how generous these guys are. They let me go away with the car like Jetta just after the downpayment.

God! I was flying in the air. 2-3 months passed, and I got it serviced at VW PPS, Bangalore. Got the basics sorted.

Again a month later I guess, I got the soft copy from the dealer, stating I am getting my original RC card soon but it stuck for some reason. This is what he sent. A Photocopy!;(

Name:  Masked RC Front Jetta Xerox.jpg
Views: 1726
Size:  35.1 KB

I told him "Please send me the photo but not a photocopy. I will need it for insurance renewal." And what's a dealer without issues. I hear no updates. Insurance was due, I tried renewing and was glad they accepted the photocopy because my name had matched in the Vaahan portal.

After a few weeks, I go to the dealership, the boss is not there so I talk to/ask those workers/cousins whoever was there, demanding an update on my RC card, but they just stand there still like Drax.

You won't believe me, a year passed, and I am still with the softcopy. This time I found the boss, I made him call the RTO agent. I think they are all used to this, he calls the agent and asks "Where is the RC, owner is here and demanding it. This is not right"

The agent says "Saar, some issue in RTO, pakka next week". I laughed at him on his face and told him this is all a game. I said, "I have paid already, it has been a year, it is my mistake I trusted you. I will get my RC card somehow."

Close to 1.2 or 1.5 years, I do not remember, I get a photo of the RC card as follows.
My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-masked-rc-front-jetta.jpg

I was told I am the second owner but this masking of the owner number, making it look like it is taken accidentally was not a pleasant thing. I clearly knew something was wrong.

So, I dug up the previous owner's number from the old insurance document I had and spoke to him [I know I should have done this in the beginning, I am sorry for that. ]

He had the car for 5-6 months only, and he was the 3rd owner. I was just there in the call, wondering why did I even trust the dealer. Spoke to a friend's friend who works in RTO and confirmed the same.

1 week later the dealer calls me and says the previous owner is in the USA, we need his signature for some paperwork. He did not know I was in touch with the owner. I called the owner later and confirmed he was in Bangalore.

Several days later I go to the showroom to pick up the original RC card, to my dismay I see I am the 4th owner. When I asked them why, oh god, they are used to all this for sure. He calls up the agent and scolds him stating there is a mistake. I said, "How is this his mistake, you are the one who sold the car to me." He adds "I will fix this, we will do a correction. Give me some time."

That day I realised it is of no use, fighting with them is a waste of time and money if I wanted to go legally against him. Especially when I waited for such a long time, without verifying a few things that I had to.

Oh, how can I not tell you where or who they are? Speed Automotives, Thippasandra, Bangalore

I would have still bought the car knowing I would be the 4th owner but would have paid a little less than what I did. After all, it is a machine, I have seen 1st owner's cars in worse condition. It is their heap of lies that bothered me.

When/If the time comes, I will be honest with the next buyer and tell him all this.

Listing the series of events because I do not want to write a blog for 3.10 years of ownership .
  1. First Ayudha Pooja of the car with us.
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-first-ayudha-pooje-after-deliveryjpg.jpg
  2. I went to Dharmasthala, the first trip I guess.
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-dharmasthala.jpg
  3. My first trip with my biker buddies who all turned into Car buddies - To Some Dam, I do not remember.
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-img_1676.jpg

With My better half
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-img_0250.jpg
  4. 2019 - Service/Insurance, new Roof-liner, New AC Blower and a few small trips like Waynad, Chikmagalur and many more. Roof-liner details are here (Volkswagen Jetta : Test Drive & Review).
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-img_2169.jpg
  5. Kalyan Cool Resort - March 2020
    Got new Tires soon after this trip. I got the MC5. 205 60 16 against the 205 55 16. I needed more cushioning.
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-new-mc5-tires.jpg
  6. Rat bite - July 2020
    Rat Bite! Many of you can relate. That is the first attack I got. It chewed up all my coolant pipes. Took it to VW ASC Mysore road.

This was around June 2020. Lockdown impacted the parts to arrive at Bangalore. SA calls me and says, the fuel pump needs to be replaced as well, there is a leak in the fuel hose. I said, "Replace the hose but why the pump?"

He says "No sir, we need to replace the pump too, there is a leak despite the presence of the clamp.". So, I go to inspect the car and I see was few mls of diesel, that's it. I really did not know what to do. "Fuel leakage is very dangerous", he added.

Anyway, the coolant hose had not arrived yet. So, I had to leave the car. I left the place.

On July 30th my mum expired. This was my first experience dealing with death as an adult, and I am left with no car, I called them and explained to them why I needed the car ASAP. I told them to replace anything they want but I need the car. The car came back to me the next day. They billed me ~38K and my best friend picked up the car for me. While I was there, I also ordered the mirror knob. Astonishingly 4K for that knob, and over-complicated process to install it.
  7. 2020 Service, Radiator Coupler and Alternator - December 2020
    The radiator coupler gave up one day in November. N2Tech Nikhil helped me connect with Sai Adiga folks. I went there and they fixed it for 4K.
    In December, around 930pm near Basavanagudi, the alternator/pulley gave up. I called up Vyshak immediately and he helped me leave the car at the workshop.
  8. Body Repaint - December 2020
    Got a full body repaint. Not stripping the entire car or old paint but just all panels tinkering, dent removal and painting. Damage of 50K. The paint did come out well but while writing this, due to traffic, stone chipping etc, there is at least 1 minor scratch in each panel.
  9. Suspension
    2021 August 5th we did a Hampi trip with my Jetta and our Polo GT TC and realised my suspension is surely gone. Rubbing salt on the wound, I also learnt how bad my AC had become.

Mandatory 50Rs note pic
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-50rs-note.jpg

Just our VAGs <3
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-jetta-polo1.jpg
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-jetta-polo2.jpg
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-jetta-polo3.jpg

My gang (half) at Hampi
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-jetta-polo4.jpg

15th of August, The first Bangalore Jetta owners meet.
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-jetta-owners-meet.jpg

After this, I went to Engineering Exponent and got my suspension overhaul, Drive shaft boot etc done. I am really glad I met them. Since I stayed on the East side more, finding a reliable FNG was difficult after Sai Adiga from the South.
  10. Windshield Broken - 24th August 2021
    I met a friend in Hanumanth Nagar, had a nice chat with and was about to leave. I took the key out of my pocket and voila! A tender coconut fell right in front of me.
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-tender-coconut.jpg

How unfortunate is that I had got my 70Mai dashcam just an hour before that. But it was not working as I was waiting for the new memory card to arrive.
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-dashcam.jpg

New Windshield from VW Whitefield ASC as many suggested the gum and installation will be better at ASC, however, New India Insurance claim was really hassle-free.
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-new-wind-shield.jpg

PS - I noticed that they stripped some paint off at some places while removing the old glass I guess.
  11. New Steering Leather, New Night Eye LED for Highbeams and New AC - September 2021
    As I said, Hampi trip made me think of my AC, but did not want to spend a lot in one month. Hence took one issue per month.

Got a new condenser, compressor and solenoid valve.
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-ac1.jpg

Old Condenser
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-ac2.jpg

New Solenoid Valve
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-ac3.jpg

New Condenser
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-ac4.jpg
  12. One of the plenty visits to my inlaws' place :-P .
    Koppa, with tight security against rats.
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-ckm1.jpg

Udbhava Shree Anekal Ganapathi Devastana, near Umbalebayalu
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-ckm2.jpg

Theerthahalli
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-ckm3.jpg

The more I drove this car, the more I loved it.
  13. A visit to Rayachoti Veerabhadra Swamy temple for my son's Mundan.
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-raychoti.jpg
  14. LED DRLs, Garware Tint, Custom Made Spoiler, Painted Rims Black and Calipers red
    LED DRLs
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-led-drls.jpg

Rims and Calipers
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-rims-calipers.jpg

Rear Spoiler from the group.
    My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-spoiler.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 14th July 2022 at 12:42. Reason: Spacing, alignment, extra smileys deleted
sangam_mm93 is offline   (39) Thanks
Old 1st July 2022, 01:02   #2
BHPian

Re: My 2021 Jetta MT TDI is Wolf'd

VCDS Tweaks
  • Bhpian Robi was kind enough to do the VCDS tweaks for me.
  • Comfort Blinkers set to 5
  • Auto Closing Windows via Rain Sensor
  • Lock Confirmations only
  • Lighting: Emergency Brake Flashing
  • Wipers: Enable Tear Drop Wiping on Front Wiper
    These are all I remember, you can let me know if there are other good tweaks that can be done.

Water Wading & Annual Servicing October 2021
Bangalore guys, If you remember there was bad rain in October 2021. I got stuck in the water near the Shantinagar bus stand. I did not realise the water was deep and the car turned off. That day was also my last EMI of the car, I had bragged it to my friends just 2-3 hours before the incident.

The car started to float leftwards. I realised I jinxed it. I prayed to God and cranked, it started. First gear and full throttle, the car was out of water in a min dragging itself for some 200 metres. The car went into Limp mode after an hour and took it to Engineering Exponent the next day.
My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-ser1.jpg
  • Fog lights.
  • Air Filter
  • AC unit was impacted, got the compressor repaired because I had just got them new. ;(
  • Timing Kit
  • Water pump
  • Tensioner etc
  • The flywheel noise had started :( But I was told nothing to worry about it back. It actually lasted for approximately 20K Kms after this. More about this later.

Soon after this, I took the car to Bangalore - Tarikere - Hubli - Hampi - Tarikere -Bangalore. We took Jetta and Rapid DSG for a wedding and another Hampi trip. I did a small Workation there :P
My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-yellapa-wedding.jpg

Why not another visit to my inlaws' on my way back. :P A Black car looks beautiful when washed. But maintenance is really painful especially if you have less time to spend on cleaning it.
My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-yellapa-wedding1.jpg

Mandatory temple stop at Udbhava Shree Anekal Ganapathi Devastana.
My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-umb1.jpg
My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-umb2.jpg

Thus my EMI got extended by 2 months because of these repairs, Lol

Last edited by Aditya : 9th July 2022 at 06:58. Reason: Alignment
sangam_mm93 is offline   (33) Thanks
Old 1st July 2022, 02:46   #3
BHPian

re: My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped

Jump to 2022. From thinking of selling the car to Wolf'd
VCDS Tweaks
Bhpian Robi was kind enough to do the VCDS tweaks for me.
  • Comfort Blinkers set to 5
  • Auto Closing Windows via Rain Sensor
  • Lock Confirmations only
  • Lighting: Emergency Brake Flashing
  • Wipers: Enable Tear Drop Wiping on Front Wiper

These are all I remember, you can let me know if there are other good tweaks that can be done.

To Upgrade Or Not?
The upgrade itch was there. I always wanted a Bimmer. I still do. It was either the car or buy an SBK. I checked a couple of Daytonas. I did not want to own such bikes in my 40s.

I thought the sooner I sell the car, the better the money. Posted an Ad on OLX, Team-BHP Classified etc to see how it goes.

Meanwhile, the oil cooler gave up and I got it replaced. One of my HIDs was flickering, so replaced both from the brand IPH IIRC.

Nobody was keen or bothered about how much I loved/maintained the car. As I write this, I have spoken/met/test-driven with, altogether at least 15 buyers. I had quoted 5/6L I guess. But still no takers.

I understand that the number-of-owners mess I got into is the cause, but the car is not as bad as it needs to be sold for merely 3/4L.

Fast forward to the end of March, I drove umpteen numbers of 520Ds and 525Ds. But I was not getting a feeling of a real upgrade, but rather a very good replacement. While I was confused about whether to upgrade or not my H1B got cleared in April 2022.

That's it, all upgrades/new purchase plans were scrapped. [Except for Wife's gold :P]

Now, I have decided to keep the car as pristine as possible and sell it for a good price. If I leave for the USA, and If I am forced to sell it to 3/4L, I would rather give it to my cousin/friends here. At least I get to see it/ get it back if or when I return.

How or why did I get the Remap?
I was thinking, If I am leaving India, why not enjoy Jetta to the fullest on a not-so-expensive budget. Engineering Exponent was the Wolf dealer, it was an easy choice for me. So got it done in May. The car now has K&N Air Filter as well. Sweet god! Why did I not do this earlier? I regretted not getting the map the minute I drove the car.

Jayant always told me, that a mapped MT will always feel better than a mapped AT. Though speeds are more or less the same, the feel and feedback are next levels. And I completely agree.

City drives are lot easier now. Lesser gear shifts. Overtaking went from good to way better, be it city or highways. He also told me to get a small AT like i10, Swift etc for city drives. But since the USA scene is still on, I parked that idea as well.

The very next weekend did a Kolar drive with my VW friends.
My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-vw1.jpg

Us - Let us go sanely and reach Kolar. Also Us- You won't believe what silly speeds we made. Blessed to have good roads down South here.

The cars were -
  • 2014 Stage 2 Jetta DSG by Wolf
  • 2012 Stage 3 Vento 1.6 MT DSG by Wolf
  • 2012 Stage 1 Jetta 2.0 MT by Wolf
  • 2012 Stage 1 Jetta 2.0 MT by Pete's [Bhpian Rutwik's]

The Fogs.
I always wanted good lights, because I travel a lot. Day/Night does not matter. I have visited all of South India in this car. The HighBeam LEDs were just fancy stuff during rains and HIDs in LowBeams were good for city. I had seen a couple of Bixenons from RE, Aozoom etc brands. I was convinced that Aozoom works for me.

Here is a sample of the setup. The throw is a little too wide for my liking. I will see if I can do something about it. I will also try to upload a video when I am ready.
My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-ao.jpg

I got LEDs for another set of DRLS and new number plates too. I had a Blaupunkt camera that was lying for a year or so. Somehow my 330G does not communicate to Radio 56, Even Dbhpian Vishy tried all he can. We gave up on it. So, I got a small auxiliary display for the camera now. I will see if I upgrade the ICE in future. Total cost 22K.

The AC. Again
Remember the water wading? The AC was giving up during hot afternoons. So I thought I will get it fixed too. My friends started rejecting my pickup drop offers. LOL. So, I got a Sanden compressor again and general AC servicing.

The very next day, I went to Thiruvannamalai for a wedding and temple visit. Thank God the AC worked really well, I would really thank Engineering Exponent folks on this because I had asked them to get this done on 2 days especially for this trip.

You can see my HID low beams and Aozoom Bi-xenons. They did serve me well in those rainy hours and back-breaking roads after Krishnagiri to Thiruvannamalai.
My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-thiru.jpg

PS - I think the map helped me get good mileage with the same driving style before remap. I used to get 14 Kmpl max but this time I got 17 Kmpl.

The Flywheel-Clutch Combo.
It was the time, I had done 1.25L Kms on stock clutch and Flywheel. Most friends and Jetta owners said, one of the highest-run cars on a stock set-up. I guess it is because it is mostly driven on Highways.

After the Thiruvannamalai trip, also because of the remap, the noise got louder. Like Tractor loud. I just did not want that. I went in for an inspection and general checkup the very next day. Below are the replacements/repairs.
  • New LUK Clutch and Flywheel kit.
  • EGR and Intake manifold cleaned.
  • Front discs skimmed
  • Gear Oil Motul 2.7L.
  • ICER brakes pads for front.
  • Myele on Rear.
  • Brake Fluid 500ml.
  • Disabled the cornering feature on fogs as it may impact the Bi-xenon fogs.[The lights still will stop working as cornering lights only when the Switch is set to Auto or Off. If the lights are on, the fogs still work as cornering lights]

Epilogue - A lesson learnt on how to deal with used car dealers and to live with a lovely German car.
I have learnt well how to deal with used car dealers now.
  • I will not pay a single rupee till I see the original RC.
  • I will match the name on Vaahan Portal
  • I will match and verify the insurance copy.
  • I will do the history check myself with any ASC.

I have helped a handful of friends to buy used cars by learning what to do and what not to do with my experience.

By the way, I have still left the ad active, I will see if I can sell it or leave it for the family here.

PS - Do not bash me here for over quoting Please try to understand how much care and love I gave to this car. Also money :P I am willing to negotiate with a prospect on the table.

Below is a rough estimate of total expenses since September 2018.
My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-rough-expenses.png

Showing off a good friend Rahul's Photography and editing skills here. He also did a shoot for Robi's M340i. Check his profile for more.

How the Yellow callipers would have looked on my car.
My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-rahul-edit.jpg

And this edit!
My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-sangamesh.jpg

I wish I get these rims <3
My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped-rahul-edit1.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 8th July 2022 at 08:24. Reason: Alignment
sangam_mm93 is offline   (71) Thanks
Old 8th July 2022, 07:15   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: My 2012 VW Jetta is now Wolf'd & remapped

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Modifications section. Thanks for sharing!

Going to our homepage today
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th July 2022, 09:21   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Outstanding thread Suhaas! Loved reading each and every bit of it.

The car looks sick with the blacked out rims and the chrome delete. It has clearly given you a lot of heartaches, but hey, what's a Jetta if you don't share a love-hate relationship with it

Keep the reliability aside, and it's very very difficult to fault this car in all honesty. It's an extremely versatile all-rounder. Understated yet elegant looks, good quality interiors, has most basic features covered even on the Comfortline barring a few, excellent ride and handling balance and a sweet motor. Not to forget, the teutonic build.

I am also glad that you finally got a remap. I have always said this and will say it again, whoever hasn't got a remap on their 2.0 TDI is missing out on something very special. The power and torque is something to be experienced. You can't drive a stock car after this come what may.

Wishing you another lakh km of hassle free ownership with your Jetta

Cheers

Last edited by vishy76 : 8th July 2022 at 09:24.
vishy76 is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 8th July 2022, 09:28   #6

Well done Suhas. A well maintained black Jetta is always a delight to spot. I know exactly what you mean when you say you have taken utmost care of the car. If you do sell I hope it goes to someone who would put in the same love that you have. Lovely write up.
Akshay_Rebel is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th July 2022, 10:04   #7
Senior - BHPian

What a nice write up of such a fine car. Only grouse is you did not get the remap done earlier. VAG 2 TDI (along with BMW) is the best 2 litre Diesel engine available and not remapping that engine is a SIN. I drive a Pete’s stage 1 Octavia TDI Manual and boy the transformation after a simple remap is beyond words. The 4th gear itself pulls to insane triple digit speeds. Finding a worthy replacement is indeed a challenge.

I guess I have seen your car at Jayant’s during some parts change / service. He is such a great guy and you get a feel the car is in the right hands.

Last edited by sunikkat : 8th July 2022 at 10:15.
sunikkat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th July 2022, 10:08   #8
BHPian

Sanga, you have no idea how many times I remembered your car while driving on the Autobahns in Germany last week.
I would have had so much fun in your car compared to the Peugeot 2008 GT the rental car company gave me.
I kept telling my wife about that lovely night run we did to Nandi Hills area few years back.
Thanks for sharing so much info on this thread
Coplay is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th July 2022, 10:43   #9
BHPian

That's a great write up of a great car, enjoyed reading it plus the itch to get the remap on my Octavia has got stronger . I wish you many more kms with this one!
skarface is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 8th July 2022, 11:49   #10
BHPian

What a wonderful thread. Jetta has always been one of my dream cars. Too bad they don't make such cars anymore! Good that you are holding on to her despite the issues over the past 4 years.

One lesson on used cars that I can comprehend from your experience - New cars are bought with our hearts, used ones with our heads.
eyesice is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th July 2022, 11:49   #11
BHPian

Great write up Sanga. I know the lengths you have gone to keep the car as it is today. Hope the car serves you well without any niggles and when you want to let it go you get a fair price for it.
manubg92 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th July 2022, 13:32   #12

Such a lovely post Sangam. The love you have for the car is such an amazing thing to have despite of having new trends in the automotive industry. I would love to hear more about your motorcycles too in another post maybe.
SkaiDrive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2022, 14:13   #13
Sen
BHPian

Thanks for sharing! I've reached out to Engineering Exponent myself for some planned upgrades, glad this post got me started!

Didn't know they dealt for Wolf Moto remaps as well. Glad to know!

I can only consider myself jealous when looking at 2.0 TDI Jetta owners. That engine is...something else
Sen is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th July 2022, 15:25   #14
BHPian

Nice ride sangam_mm93! Always a pleasure to see a well-maintained Jetta.

Saw the Jetta Owners' meet that happened on August 15th - I know its been a while but is there a dedicated thread covering that or any other offline groups? Would be awesome to catch up with some fellow Jetta owners.

Last edited by doomsday : 8th July 2022 at 15:48.
doomsday is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2022, 19:32   #15
BHPian

Hi sangam_mm93, the Jetta has given you quite an experience! While I was in the market for a used Jetta had come across your ad on a few portals. I guess we are in the same group of Bangalore CBR250R riders on FB. Happy to see you own the same car and having loads of fun with it. If you don't mind can you share a bit of your experience about your remap, since your group also has a remapped Jetta from Pete's a comparison would be great. Any idea on the power that's being pushed? I'm contemplating getting a downpipe+remap at the same time for my car(Jetta AT), any inputs are appreciated.

Regards.
duker2997 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks