Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2011, 12:23   #196
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Tuner Nivit Bhasin from Delhi? Read on.

Is this joker for real? He chooses JK Tyres for "high performance", thinks "servo" is the best engine oil and, this ones the best, no fast car is "complete" without graphics.

Feel like a laugh? Watch:

GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th June 2011, 10:19   #197
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for opening the thread again GTO

This video made me laugh so much, not just because of the job done (which I will come to in a while), but the very serious way in which they filmed the entire take, as though it was from some episode of Overhaulin or West Coast Customs, and they just released the greatest mod ever made. And at the end when he showed the car, I am sure the guy was like 'Holly S**t...'

Anyway, now for the bloopers.

1. First up, the voice over lady was overkill. She was explaining things with such dedication and seriousness. Poor thing didnt know what she was made to talk about

2. She was made to refer to the tacho as a device used in race cars that measures the rotations of the shift or something like that.

3. Mr. Nivit, somewhere at the end he refers to the tyres as 'special rotational tyres' . Mr Nivit. I believe the correct term is 'directional' tyres or you could also pass with 'uni-rotational'

4. The output was also hideous to say the least. What with all the loud graphics and colour.

5. As for Servo and JK, I guess he was paid to market the products

Finally, out of personal experience. I had made a call to him about 3 years or so ago and was interested in Scissor doors for one of my earlier cars (my wife wanted it actually). So this guy had advertised that he specializes in it, and not knowing too much about his reputation call him up. He then tells me not to go in for it, as it is bad, and after a few months will not be able to hold itself up, and is bad quality and so on. Now, if you say this is bad to one customer, then why were you marketing this stuff, selling it to other customers and so on. And i believe he said the price was in the range of around 18.5 k.
Old 6th June 2011, 10:42   #198
BHPian

@thedreamcatcher - You missed one important point in the list of bloopers. Like you said they have filmed it like an episode of overhaulin, taking the customers car and delivering it modded. This guy takes in the customers car, a DL registered one and delivers a HR registered car. Modified the RC book too? Now that's Nivit modding for you.
Old 6th June 2011, 11:02   #199
BHPian

The whole thing was like a badly directed school play. How he kept insisting on how high speed cars needed alloys, JK Tyres (L.O.L) ,custom graphics and Servo oil. All the speed with an air filter? Holy Shmoly!
And the high end music system is a JVC. I am not sure what will happen if this show actually airs on TV.
PS: If aired, I think it should be on India TV.
Old 6th June 2011, 11:03   #200
BANNED

i doubt the guy even owns the car, delivery was taken with no enthu what so ever. lol. also scion and a few video game stickers with stuck on. the guy called aman actually changed totally, it was a diff guy altogether at 50 to 55 seconds in the video. what a retard. the video is financed by JK and the pump obviously
Old 6th June 2011, 11:33   #201

Ahh lovely!! This thread opens up finally!! The worst thing about the whole video was the voice over though. She should keep her mouth shut for the rest of her life. And this is what makes Indian tuners look bad. When my foreign friends saw this, they Laughed their butts off!!
Old 6th June 2011, 11:41   #202
Distinguished - BHPian

oh, so this is where this ended up!
You guys missed the "JVC experiance"
lamborghini doors, so stereotyped, even lamborghini doesnt do them anymore!

If that guy was the owner, then his reaction, or rather, lack of it, is priceless!
it 's as if he's thinking, "abey yaar, ye kya ho gaya?sports car bola tha, ye to sort-of-a-car ban gayi!!"
Old 6th June 2011, 11:56   #203
Senior - BHPian

I thought it's pronounced GR-Eddy and not G-Reddy !
Old 6th June 2011, 18:34   #204
Senior - BHPian

My favourite "device" was the propeller put into the air intake after the filter, "you know this is like a small turbo charger at one-third the price" !!! LOL

Can not get enough of this TOONER ! Thanks GTO for opening up this "entertainment channel"

Cheers
Old 6th June 2011, 19:36   #205
Team-BHP Support

Nice IOC, JK tyre and Servo sponsored video. That just made my day. This so called 'Tuner' Nivit just made an even bigger fool of himself.
Old 6th June 2011, 20:06   #206
BHPian

80/100 beimaan, Phir bhi Mera Bharath Mahaan.

I suspect he has some political connections as well. How come he is still in business?

I associate JK & Servo with trucks than tuning. Maybe he has plans to start truck tuning as well.

Last edited by Skyline GT-R : 6th June 2011 at 20:09.
Old 6th June 2011, 20:55   #207
BHPian

Just saw the video. It seemed ok untill he starts showing the car to his victim.
"this is the intake charger, u use it when you have to race". Funny stuff.
And seems like he is using some fake JVC stuff. It says The Perfect 'EXPIRANCE' on the Amp.
Old 7th June 2011, 00:37   #208
Senior - BHPian

That baleno belongs to Nivit himself. I fell off my chair laughing. BMG Air filters/ Air intake chargers and the evergreen Surbo Fan. JK Tires for total control all the best to him.

Nivit now operates from Noida, his workshop has been shifted from the earlier Pusa road near Jaypee Siddharth Hotel. He use to run the IOC Petrol pump so hence the connection with Servo/IOC. Has made a few Demos for JVC. A sponsored video which is very evident.
Old 7th June 2011, 09:09   #209
BHPian

i think his best mod so far were the shirts he was wearing!! haha!
jokes apart, the guy could have made the car look better.
maybe a darker shade of paint, well atleast not silver and red!.. and ofcourse the stickers.
does he even know what SCION stands for?

Hey even modified the number plates and registration!!
from DL to HR!!

Last edited by wildchild4lyfe : 7th June 2011 at 09:19.
Old 7th June 2011, 09:28   #210
Distinguished - BHPian

I'm surprised this chap hasnt had court cases slapped against him for openly providing dubious services.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks