Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2007, 17:13   #31
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadival View Post
HYPERFORMANCE MOTORSPORTS is gonna be there at AutoExpo 2008 as one of the exhibitors !! Its some time away, but should be fun if Delhi TBHPians turn up and ask questions..

RequestMeet

Hmmm.. and have a look at the email id!
That is infact a very good idea . Gang up and ask him some technical questions and see what his responses are in full public.

Spadival, he is on the forum as witnesswonder. Check the 2nd link in my 1st post. He was the original starter of that thread.
Old 3rd July 2007, 17:39   #32
Senior - BHPian

Another MASTERPIECE from our "tuner freind" Please note the angle at which the Tacho is installed...the driver would have to jump up each time he needs to take a look !!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Last edited by Ricky_63 : 3rd July 2007 at 17:41.
Old 3rd July 2007, 17:49   #33
Senior - BHPian

Hyperformance Motorrsports Racing Industry#

This Octavia is at the Skoda Dealership in Gurgaon..(click link above) So does our friend have a tie-up with the Skoda Dealer ?? I think he does coz much of the stuff on his website is also being sold at "Giriraj Motors" Skoda Dealer in Gurgaon - the same sales pitch is also given & I have also seen Skodas being modified at the dealership workshop.

So our friend has really spread his wings !!! WATCH OUT !!!!

Mods : This post & the previous one (124 & 125) has been errenously been posted in this thread - could you kindly move it to Nivit Bhasin tuner in Delhi. Thanks

Last edited by Ricky_63 : 3rd July 2007 at 17:56.
Old 3rd July 2007, 17:57   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
This deserves a place in the official joke thread. The tacho is actually working in sync with a satellite to provide real time info to the driver. Or even better it lights up when there is some street racing on the moon.
Old 3rd July 2007, 18:32   #35
BHPian

i think this tacho is placed by "autopsyche" not "hms".
arush can confirm this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
This deserves a place in the official joke thread. The tacho is actually working in sync with a satellite to provide real time info to the driver. Or even better it lights up when there is some street racing on the moon.
Old 3rd July 2007, 18:35   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateek View Post
i think this tacho is placed by "autopsyche" not "hms".
arush can confirm this.

This picture my freind is from HMS's site. You are welcome to check out his site & look at his gallery. This is in a purple-ish lancer.
Old 3rd July 2007, 18:39   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche_fan View Post
The 90 degree bend on the intake pipe is really hilarious!!! Especially when coming from the turbocharging industry, where it is decreed in the 10 commandments of turbo installation - 'Thou shalt not have sharp bends on any turbo piping'. And thats for flexible pipes!!!

that was done purposely.as we dont to give much boost to engine coz ecu was stock.once ecu magement was done we will change these pipes with aluminium ones.
Old 3rd July 2007, 18:42   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adman77 View Post
He's claiming up to 20 bhp increase from a K&N filter. Wonder which K&N he's using. I can already see Mclaren bhai placing an order for a dozen.

"His" K&N's come with a built in mini turbo
Old 3rd July 2007, 18:47   #39
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateek
that was done purposely.as we dont to give much boost to engine coz ecu was stock.once ecu magement was done we will change these pipes with aluminium ones.
Seriously? And what has EMS got to do with changing the plumbing? I do hope you know that for any engine to work let alone being a turbocharged one, a clean supply of air is required to the engine? With the kind of shoddy job I see with the intake I can imagine how much air is being supplied to the engine. I am surprised you are actually trying to justify the act.

Or wait, let us think you are right for the moment. Could you explain why the air filter was fitted the way it was in the 1st two pics I have posted on the OHC?

Adman, now that you have indeed given me the idea I am researching where one the earth (ooopss I mean engine) I could fit 5 of these to get 100bhp. Or wait, maybe I will use one in my AC compartment too. Will blow more cooler air and increase the efficiency of AC too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky_63
"His" K&N's come with a built in mini turbo
True that. They do come with mini blowers, that blow your engine too.

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 3rd July 2007 at 18:51.
mclaren1885 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2007, 18:50   #40
Senior - BHPian

01. prepeiation of Rolly Cars

02. Quary
03. Releted To

Guys all of the above 3 points are from his REQUEST MEET FORM PPlllleeezzzz note so much good language
Old 3rd July 2007, 19:12   #41
BHPian

i am not actually try to justify any thing here.i know that all that engine need is good clean air to run and turbocharging is done to icrease pressure and ammount of air which is supplied to engine.what i know is that our ecu is programed to give engine some fixed amount of air and fuel to engine i.e fuel to air ratio,but after tc air flow will increase and amount of fuel remains same.wont it give any problem to engine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Seriously? And what has EMS got to do with changing the plumbing? I do hope you know that for any engine to work let alone being a turbocharged one, a clean supply of air is required to the engine? With the kind of shoddy job I see with the intake I can imagine how much air is being supplied to the engine. I am surprised you are actually trying to justify the act.

Or wait, let us think you are right for the moment. Could you explain why the air filter was fitted the way it was in the 1st two pics I have posted on the OHC?

Adman, now that you have indeed given me the idea I am researching where one the earth (ooopss I mean engine) I could fit 5 of these to get 100bhp. Or wait, maybe I will use one in my AC compartment too. Will blow more cooler air and increase the efficiency of AC too.

True that. They do come with mini blowers, that blow your engine too.
Old 3rd July 2007, 19:20   #42
Team-BHP Support

i dont think soo. i think the combustion would be more efficient with more air.
Old 3rd July 2007, 19:20   #43
BHPian

i know buddy that this lancer is from nivit bhasins gallery but done by autopsyche before.owner brought this there for some engine stuff.
as i said before u can confirm this from arush himself.cosmetic mods on this car are done by autopsyche.

no offence.

"by the way your lancer looks cool buddy.is it sold?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
This picture my freind is from HMS's site. You are welcome to check out his site & look at his gallery. This is in a purple-ish lancer.
Old 3rd July 2007, 19:23   #44
BHPian

ok.i might be not knowing this.
thanks for telling buddy.by the way for what engine management or ecu remaping is used for?
Old 3rd July 2007, 20:00   #45
BANNED

Prateek, in order to achieve a proper AFR mixture it is necessary to have a good intake system. To let the air flow smoothly and quickly. With the contours and curves I see on the Intake plumbing air would find it more difficult than James May would taking corners at Laguna Seka. So irrespective of whether the turbo is pushing in more air or not, its not the effective way to do it (refer basic physics for flow of gases through a tube). Infact, I am quite unaware when that OHC engine will blow (if it hasn't already). If you do know the owner kindly let him know.

Quote:
by the way for what engine management or ecu remaping is used for?
FOR? Kindly fill up the blanks. Its hard to tell otherwise what answer you are expecting from us.
mclaren1885 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed