Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2008, 20:46   #151
BANNED

Hey,

Check out the ford mondeo its a Mumbai car and was done by KS. The KS sticker is also present in one of the pics and I know the owner. Even the Honda City turbo is a Mumbai car belonging to KS's friend.

What a fake. Am referring to Performance Zone.

Viper

Last edited by viper : 4th July 2008 at 20:47.
Old 4th July 2008, 20:49   #152
BHPian

Its been over a year since this post started. how come this guy is still in business? hasn't anyone even bothered? This guy seems to have carried off his work. without anyone confronting him anymore.
Old 4th July 2008, 21:28   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix_ren View Post
Its been over a year since this post started. how come this guy is still in business? hasn't anyone even bothered? This guy seems to have carried off his work. without anyone confronting him anymore.
It will be a pain for an individual to go about handling court hearings and stuff so nobody has time for that.

But anyways dont we need somebody to add-on to the Wierd and Whacky Mods thread and someone to add to Worlds Most Amazing Videos watching the engine blow-ups.

Maybe he'll make it to the record books for the most engine blow-ups/failure by a so called "Tuner".

Last edited by abhik : 4th July 2008 at 21:31.
Old 4th July 2008, 21:31   #154
Senior - BHPian

hey i checked this guy at this year's auto expo.guess what he had a swift there.it had a k&n attached to it and that stupid device called an electric supercharger,which is nothing but a PC fan connected to the battery and housed in a tube.

stupid man! really stupid.

and the best of all there was a sticker on the car claiming 135 BHP

i was laughing my guts out.then came fellow bhpian doomsday(saptrishi shukla)
and he whooped him.

doomsday: how the hell can you claim 135bhp with just a intake.you cannot make an *** out of people by just putting a sticker.even top end tuned turboed swifts barely make 135bhp and this has nothing.just a k&n to make 135bhp.

nivit(shocked and taken aback):its got nos(like putting your own foot on an axe)

D: where is the cylinder
N: its inside the car
D: show me
N: the car's locked
D: then open it
N: i don't have the keys
D: whos car is it
N: mine
D: and you don't have the keys.
N: no its with an assistant.
D: fine show me the nos circuit,is it a dry shot or a wet shot,where is the fuel enrichment circuit.

N (ashamed and with his head down like a student who hasn't done his homework): aapko kya problem hai meri besti kyon kar rahe ho(whats your problem,why are you insulting me like this in front of everyone)

D: thats not my purpose but why are you looting people with fake stuff like this.

i and my friends were looking on while all this happened.happened on the second day of the autoexpo.press day.after all this bashing i asked doomsday " are you from teambhp coz only a teambhpian can kick his *** like this" and we all just burst into laughter after this.lol

really had great fun that day.
Old 4th July 2008, 21:40   #155
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
doomsday: how the hell can you claim 135bhp with just a intake.you cannot make an *** out of people by just putting a sticker.even top end tuned turboed swifts barely make 135bhp and this has nothing.just a k&n to make 135bhp.

nivit(shocked and taken aback):its got nos(like putting your own foot on an axe)

D: fine show me the nos circuit,is it a dry shot or a wet shot,where is the fuel enrichment circuit.

N (ashamed and with his head down like a student who hasn't done his homework): aapko kya problem hai meri besti kyon kar rahe ho(whats your problem,why are you insulting me like this in front of everyone)

D: thats not my purpose but why are you looting people with fake stuff like this.

i and my friends were looking on while all this happened.happened on the second day of the autoexpo.press day.after all this bashing i asked doomsday " are you from teambhp coz only a teambhpian can kick his *** like this" and we all just burst into laughter after this.lol

Oh God ! you guys really ripped his pants off
Old 4th July 2008, 21:53   #156
Senior - BHPian

hehe.even i was on the floor just now recalling this incident.man! it was fun.if we had a proper tbhp gathering at autoexpo he would have vacated his stall.

just think,this whole episode happening every 5 minutes for the whole day. and tbhpians fighting for turns to whoop him.hahaha.i'm gonna fall on the floor laughing.
Old 4th July 2008, 21:58   #157
BHPian

Quote:
hey i checked this guy at this year's auto expo.guess what he had a swift there.it had a k&n attached to it and that stupid device called an electric supercharger,which is nothing but a PC fan connected to the battery and housed in a tube.

stupid man! really stupid.

and the best of all there was a sticker on the car claiming 135 BHP

i was laughing my guts out.then came fellow bhpian doomsday(saptrishi shukla)
and he whooped him.

Man that was brilliant!!! Absolutely brilliant and serves him right! Kudos to Doomsday!!cheers:
Old 4th July 2008, 22:07   #158
BHPian

Seriously, no one really sued him yet for a blown engine ?

And what kind of legal action can be taken against him, if such thing happens ? I mean, here we let killers run around loose - Who is going to care a piece of rat's bum for a simple dead engine ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Sounds like a doc's prescription
sounds more like a salesman from Wills to sell the ciggies of different type
Old 4th July 2008, 22:20   #159
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkanitkar View Post
Seriously, no one really sued him yet for a blown engine ?

And what kind of legal action can be taken against him, if such thing happens ? I mean, here we let killers run around loose - Who is going to care a piece of rat's bum for a simple dead engine ?

sounds more like a salesman from Wills to sell the ciggies of different type
You know the problem is that mods are always carried out outside the factory or parent company of the car i.e Honda is not modding the car but a privateer is and so sueing becomes an issue because none of the mods done by enthusiats are neither reccomended or street legal, like Turbocharging, FFE etc so ideally he is playing safe. So end of the day it will be the owner of the vehicle to be blamed by the law than Nivitt and so the best we can do is make atleast TBHPians aware of his antics through this forum.
Old 4th July 2008, 22:31   #160
BHPian

Check out the zen pics,they are lifted from N1 engineering.
Old 4th July 2008, 22:53   #161
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Oh Man! this was just too good, why did'nt you guys take some snaps of this guy, we would have posted it here like a " BEWARE MUGSHOT"
Old 4th July 2008, 23:11   #162
BHPian

just read the whole thread, really funny stuff
But I am a bit worried after reading about K&Ns installed over the engine block, as I think mine is too. I got it done from authorized K&N deal car shingar opp garuda mall in bangy. After i got it done, i posted the pics on tbhp (see http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/100951.jpg ) and my first question on the thread was is the CAI placed properly and response i got was its fine ( http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...rc-5052ab.html )
Can someone re-confirm if my install is fine - if not then should i goto someone like FRK and get it done right!!
Old 4th July 2008, 23:18   #163
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
just read the whole thread, really funny stuff
But I am a bit worried after reading about K&Ns installed over the engine block, as I think mine is too. I got it done from authorized K&N deal car shingar opp garuda mall in bangy. After i got it done, i posted the pics on tbhp (see http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/100951.jpg ) and my first question on the thread was is the CAI placed properly and response i got was its fine ( http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...rc-5052ab.html )
Can someone re-confirm if my install is fine - if not then should i goto someone like FRK and get it done right!!
Your install is just fine as the filter is enclosed and the air being sucked in is hopefully coming from near the bumper or a cooler place.
If possible try and route the filter enclosure away from the engine block. So that the enclosure remains cool because i presume on a long drive it will also get hot and make the filter and air inside hot aswell.
Old 4th July 2008, 23:34   #164
BHPian

thanks for confirming Abhik yes the air is being sucked from the front grill
the installer tried putting the enclosure somewhere else, but santro has absolutely no space - maybe when I visit some other reputed tuner for the filter cleaning process, I will query them on positioning for a second opinion

thanks again. phew !!
Old 4th July 2008, 23:42   #165

Products Range

Check this out!!
Performance Auto Parts for Driftin', Draggin', Racin' & Braggin'.......

I cant stop laughing!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks