Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2008, 23:53   #166
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Sounds like a doc's prescription
the first thing that came to my mind was beer.
Old 5th July 2008, 01:03   #167
BHPian

Well this is the sad tuner scene of delhi, In the name of performance parts,some WANABE DELHI TUNER's suggest Surbo chargers ( fan in the intake pipe) and Intake chargers,and bla bla.

One a guy came into such shops and asked about ECU remping for performance, he was RECOMMENDED, Spark plugs,wires,intake chargers,surbo's,ignitions kits etc insted it was said it would be equivalent to ECU remaps.
Old 5th July 2008, 10:43   #168
BHPian

Guys - i just noticed "performance zone" is on our tuner database along other respected tuners. Check it out for yourself Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Modifiers Database
If we are saying some tuners are not worth it, can we scrub our tuner database listing and get these guys out of there.
Teambhp being the leading car forum, we maybe misleading people by pointing them to such tuners ourselves. Most novices who get fooled by such con-shops are not gonna get all the way to this thread, they will see that tuner listed on the teambhp.com front page and happily prance down the path of being conned

My suggestion to mods, please scrub the tuner database for all locations and ensure only reputed tuners are on it cheers:

Last edited by jassi : 5th July 2008 at 10:48.
Old 5th July 2008, 11:17   #169
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Products Range

Check this out!!
Performance Auto Parts for Driftin', Draggin', Racin' & Braggin'.......

I cant stop laughing!!
The best line - " We supply parts that work and win "

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
Guys - i just noticed "performance zone" is on our tuner database along other respected tuners. ..

Teambhp being the leading car forum, we maybe misleading people by pointing them to such tuners ourselves...

My suggestion to mods, please scrub the tuner database for all locations and ensure only reputed tuners are on it...

Mods - SOS!!!

Last edited by HappyWheels : 5th July 2008 at 11:18.
Old 5th July 2008, 16:23   #170
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Guys - i just noticed "performance zone" is on our tuner database along other respected tuners.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
The best line - " We supply parts that work and win "

Mods - SOS!!!
Point noted. Is Performance Zone the same as Nivit Bhasin?
Old 5th July 2008, 16:35   #171
BHPian

GTO - performance zone is some guy (yathast?? something) who left Nivit and started his own joint to fool people and he also uses fake pics of team bhp member rides, etc on his site as per this thread
Old 5th July 2008, 16:51   #172
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thanks Jassi. The said profile has been deleted.
Old 5th July 2008, 17:02   #173
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
GTO - performance zone is some guy (yathast?? something) who left Nivit and started his own joint to fool people and he also uses fake pics of team bhp member rides, etc on his site as per this thread
True, Perf.Zone is run by a person who had worked with Nivit. He had posted in his 'On Going Project' the photos of other tuners and also few of our BHP'ians vehicles as his own work including Vipers vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Thanks Jassi. The said profile has been deleted.

Last edited by HappyWheels : 5th July 2008 at 17:03.
Old 5th July 2008, 17:11   #174
BHPian

thats great GTO - hope the other tuners listed on our tuner database are not con jobs. Request team-bhp members to verify the same for their regions and revert back if there is a con-tuner listed there erronously.
Old 5th July 2008, 18:51   #175
Senior - BHPian

its bad enough that there was one , but now there are others like him too :O
Old 5th July 2008, 21:08   #176
Senior - BHPian

One thing is confirmed Nivit Bhasin seems to be a magnet, all of us Bhpians get attracted to this thread time & again - take to bashing the guys "ingenious ways" & the gentleman in question still carries on his con job happily everafter...

I really wish there was a "parked thread " on the Modifications & Accesories, which warned gullible fellow members of the honey trap Mods please consider this suggestion & implement if feasible

Thanks

Last edited by Ricky_63 : 5th July 2008 at 21:16.
Old 5th July 2008, 21:28   #177
Senior - BHPian

Like NoidaBoy said, The tuner scene in Delhi is indeed very Sad!! I being a person who like to Mod my car but whenever i visit a So called Tuner I am always dis-appointed!!! Delhi has so many shops that sell Performance products but hardly any of them knows how to install a Air filter correctly!!!

I have visited nearly all of them and nobody has any experience of any project. The only guy in Delhi whom you can trust in our very own Arush(autopsyche). when i got my Air filter from him, many guys used to see my filter and be amazed at the work. I remember i was at Autozone( For those who dont know, he is also a moddifier, I guess you must have seen Full page Ads in ACI) He had installed a local filter in a Swift Diesel and instead of any gains the car was running slow, The engine was getting chocked!!! When he visited the service centre, his filter was discarded by the company. This is how these guys fool people!!!

And about nivit basin, Once i met a Guy at his petrol pump, he had got a Turbo, I asked him why did you get your car turboed?? His answer

"Meri Gaadi 1,00,000 Km chal chuki hai, maine Nivit Bhaiya se poocha, unhone kahan Turbo laga lo 1,00,000 Km aur chalegi!! Par jabse lagaya hai,gaadi 10 Km bhi nahin chali!!!!"

I wanted to burst out laughing but somehow controled it, because the other guy was looking very Sad!!!
Old 5th July 2008, 22:02   #178
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
"Meri Gaadi 1,00,000 Km chal chuki hai, maine Nivit Bhaiya se poocha, unhone kahan Turbo laga lo 1,00,000 Km aur chalegi!! Par jabse lagaya hai,gaadi 10 Km bhi nahin chali!!!!"
Please translate the above statement
Old 5th July 2008, 22:05   #179
aZa
Senior - BHPian

M4ugr8 and Noidaboy, Soon you are gonna get those "dreaded" phone calls from you-know-who!
Old 5th July 2008, 22:11   #180
Senior - BHPian

Me and Noidaboy are ready!!! I will ask him one straight thing, lets have a Drag your turbo car V/s my stock car!!

He will automatically go back!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks