Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2007, 23:02   #1

Best color of Seat covers for a white Swift

Hi there people..
I went thru loads of thread but couldnt find much with regard to colors of seat covers used ...I own a swift white lxi...would love to get some suggestions from the gurus here at Team BHP....for some sample colors which would go well with a white Swift...
Old 5th July 2007, 10:01   #2
Team-BHP Support

black is the best and add some red or dark blue inserts for some contrast. dont go for beige it will really look out of place.
Old 5th July 2007, 10:29   #3
BHPian

i agree with jaggu,if you want a sporty look,go for red on the sides and center perforated silver grey its an amazing combination.[all this only if its genuine leather,not art leather plsssss]
Old 5th July 2007, 11:04   #4
BHPian

There is a white swift with white seat covers thats parked outside my office.
I like the look...
Old 5th July 2007, 11:27   #5

Best color of Seat covers for a white Swift

Hey ...thanks Jaggu n designN.....love the idea of red on the sides and center perforated silver grey....

Any idea on how much Stanley would charge for the work?...i figured he did a palio for 13.5 for seatcovers,door pads, gear cover n the Steering wheel.....
Would appreciate if any inputs of G-Sport n how much it might cost..

PS:Asking for too much...any pics would be great...
Old 5th July 2007, 11:58   #6
SRK
Senior - BHPian

If you want to keep it simple..just go for the same colour as the interior..Maybe its dark grey!!
Old 5th July 2007, 13:16   #7
Senior - BHPian

Grey will surely look good, its not the colour of the exterior, its the colour of the interiors with which you match the colour of the seat covers.
Old 5th July 2007, 14:04   #8
BHPian

But the exterior also matters doesnt it....
Coz most of the people will be looking at the car from the outside
Old 5th July 2007, 15:15   #9
Senior - BHPian

Black with red inserts if you want it a little sporty, or black with grey inserts if you want it a little more sober.
You could have the outer part made of good quality art leather, and the centre part (which comes into contact with the passenger) pure leather, maybe perforated.
Should look killer
Old 5th July 2007, 18:49   #10
BHPian

i'd suggest good quality black leather seat covers with double or triple stitching using white/red/blue/yellow (basically your choice of color for the stitching) nylon threads.

cheers

Last edited by rev_hard : 5th July 2007 at 18:50.
Old 5th July 2007, 18:59   #11
BHPian

A Jet black interiors will got very white exteriors. I guess there are lot of black in the swifts interiors, atleast i remember seeing them a lot on dash. So that will also match well. Also yes, please don't go beige.

And do use the perforated leather. Its adds to the look. I have been dreaming about full leather interior for quite some time. Lets see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_hard View Post
i'd suggest good quality black leather seat covers with double or triple stitching using white/red/blue/yellow (basically your choice of color for the stitching) nylon threads.
Are you serious??? Red should be good. I am not sure about the rest of the colours you have mentioned.

Last edited by gkrishn : 5th July 2007 at 19:01.
Old 5th July 2007, 19:17   #12
BHPian

Just because most swifts have black interior should not prevent you from getting it done black.

Black seats will go just fine with your white swift.
Old 5th July 2007, 22:47   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkrishn View Post
A Jet black interiors will got very white exteriors. I guess there are lot of black in the swifts interiors, atleast i remember seeing them a lot on dash. So that will also match well. Also yes, please don't go beige.

And do use the perforated leather. Its adds to the look. I have been dreaming about full leather interior for quite some time. Lets see...

Are you serious??? Red should be good. I am not sure about the rest of the colours you have mentioned.

well i am serious. because i've got black leather(lookalike) covers with red double stitching. other colors were an option to me when i chose red. that's it.
Old 6th July 2007, 01:24   #14
BHPian

Black leather, perforated center and maybe greyish-white stiching if you want to create a contrast. Do try to match up the steering as well.
Old 6th July 2007, 01:40   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmesuraj View Post
Hi there people..
I went thru loads of thread but couldnt find much with regard to colors of seat covers used ...I own a swift white lxi...would love to get some suggestions from the gurus here at Team BHP....for some sample colors which would go well with a white Swift...
Black with white inserts is the best combination if you dont like to be flashy else you can try Black with Red or Red with White.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks