Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2007, 21:40   #166
BHPian

I saw a SX4 Zxi with un finished, very loose fitting leather seat covers, it makes the good car uglier.

A new Santro xing with one pioneer tweetor hanging before the drivers chin....[i don't see any reason about why this position?] makes irritative cabin look
Old 29th November 2007, 12:49   #167
BHPian

Saw a something really obnoxious today... A Mercedes Benz emblem on the bonnet of a Taxi... I am sure this would drive Mercedes completely mad!!!
Old 29th November 2007, 15:04   #168
Senior - BHPian

I hate such stickers put up by the guys in the showroom which tells Bharat motors or sagar auto!!! They dont service properly but take good time for stickering
Also the sticker saying my next car is an sx4!!!
Nothing against the car but feels like " Abhi mere paas paisa nahin hain isiliye yeh gaadi karida!!!"
Well dont wanna hurt anyone here just that your car should not be used for advertisements as its YOUR car
Old 30th November 2007, 12:31   #169
BHPian

There are some ppl who think that putting a BIG Guard on their car will protect it from a crash. The guard gives a feeling that the car is headed to a battlefield.
Old 30th November 2007, 23:18   #170
Distinguished - BHPian

Oh yes... I don't see why we should advertise the dealer, either. We instructed our dealer not to put their name on the back window, and they respected this.

However, the service guys add a sticker to the back window, which we quickly remove.

Maverick... you hit on a sore point with me there ---which has been discussed seriously elsewhere on the site
Old 1st December 2007, 01:38   #171
BHPian

The most irritating one that I found is huge halogen lights bigger that the car that they are fitted on, 800's esteems with 12" halogen lights, they look like one of the flood lights from the cricket stadium!!!
Old 1st December 2007, 14:54   #172
Distinguished - BHPian

I guess this is totally off-topic, as I rather enjoyed it, but saw a typical Omni call-taxi-type vehicle the other day in Chennai. Plastered over the back window:

Boldy goes where no MAN has been before

Giggled at the Star Wars stuff being there, instead of the usual company name or family names, but burst out laughing as we saw the real reason for the wording: it was being driven by a woman!
Old 1st December 2007, 15:27   #173
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy42 View Post
I hate such stickers put up by the guys in the showroom which tells Bharat motors or sagar auto!!! They dont service properly but take good time for stickering
Also the sticker saying my next car is an sx4!!!
Nothing against the car but feels like " Abhi mere paas paisa nahin hain isiliye yeh gaadi karida!!!"
Well dont wanna hurt anyone here just that your car should not be used for advertisements as its YOUR car
, I had the same problem with my good old Indica. In first couple of services I noted that they use to stick the CONCORDE sticker on rear windsheild. Even after informing them, that I don't want that sticker to be there on my car, before handing over the car, it use to repeat.

One time I said I will pay Rs.1,000 less, as the advertisement cost, and I was serious about that. From that time onwards I didn't had any problem ...

regards,
-manju
Old 1st December 2007, 15:43   #174
BHPian

I wonder what makes people to stick up Ferrari logos. Now thats not just on cars even on 2 wheelers. What kinda pleasure do they get out of it? I think these top brands should sue them for misusing and defaming their brands.
Old 1st December 2007, 16:01   #175
BHPian

Regarding names here in Andhra Pradeshi would say 50% of Private vehicles bear sirnames and casts like "Reddy's" "Goud's" etc etc now ownder why we still have reservations.
Old 1st December 2007, 16:45   #176
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
I guess this is totally off-topic, as I rather enjoyed it, but saw a typical Omni call-taxi-type vehicle the other day in Chennai. Plastered over the back window:

Giggled at the Star Wars stuff being there, instead of the usual company name or family names, but burst out laughing as we saw the real reason for the wording: it was being driven by a woman!

and you mean star trek
Old 1st December 2007, 22:38   #177
Distinguished - BHPian

I stand (well, sit....) corrected on that one. And I'm blushing at the dreadful mistake!
Old 2nd December 2007, 08:04   #178
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Actually, in that situation it should have read "Boldly goes where no WOMAN has been before" ?
Old 2nd December 2007, 11:29   #179
Senior - BHPian

Did someone mention reverse horns in this thread ?

If yes its Ironwolf from bangy has ear rattling types reverse horn. Need to shoot him 1st .
Old 2nd December 2007, 11:33   #180
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
If yes its Ironwolf from bangy has ear rattling types reverse horn. Need to shoot him 1st .
He does ?! Then why didnt he go through that herd in reverse ? He would have got a passage, cleared by the mile !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks