Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 9th August 2007, 16:39   #1
BHPian

Palio Back Seat problem

I am planning to go for Palio Stile 1.1 shortly. I noticed one problem in the back seat. For two people to sit in the back side, the bucket shape of seat is very comfortable. But if a third person sits in the middle portion of the seat, the joint bulge between the two seats makes it uncomfortable to sit.Are there any seat covers , with cushion, available to cover the dip in the seats so that the seat will be equally comfortable for three people to sit in the back seat? I guess similar problem is there in other cars also. How you people solved this problem?
Old 25th August 2007, 19:39   #2

I too noticed this and wished the seats were like the ones offered in Marutis. I too thought about options of padding the seats but realized that if I did this, a person who is tall could bash his head against the roof. Also, apparently(as per the dealer), this gives it a sophesticated look as in sedans. Well, I don't give a damn about it. I want the seats like those in MArutis. About the seat, I also asked the dealer - "If five people can't sit comfortably, why do you advertise this as a 5 seater car ? You should then probably make the rear seat comfy for 3 people". He smiled. grrrrr...
Old 26th August 2007, 05:43   #3

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

for that you need to get custom made seat covers where there iis extra foam in the sides and less foam in the centre so that the whole rear seat becomes more or less flat.
Old 27th August 2007, 00:00   #4

How much would that cost ? any idea ?

Most Viewed