Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2007, 23:26   #16
BHPian

@rjstyles69 - ya he told me ... looking forward to see your car, well currently i'm in waiting list for the paint job , the painter said he is doing a full job on city vtec so i have to wait.. i'm also adding body kit to my car so as soon as its done ... you will be among the first to know.
Old 29th September 2007, 13:34   #17
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

RNS quoted 40k for painting a baleno with the same colour and 75k for painting in a different colour. Mostly amounting to labour charges for removing the windshields, removal & fitting of engine etc.
Old 29th September 2007, 14:38   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
RNS quoted 40k for painting a baleno with the same colour and 75k for painting in a different colour. Mostly amounting to labour charges for removing the windshields, removal & fitting of engine etc.
Try to find a local place which has a paint booth.
For starters come over to 80 feet road (near Ramaiah Hospital) and check with Nexus.
Old 29th September 2007, 15:08   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Daylight robbery. Does this mean that they will just put a top coat of paint for 40k?
Old 29th September 2007, 17:51   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeye View Post
Mods you guys can close this thread thanks to blueraven i got my guy for paintjob...thanks guys for all your help
Suresh... the guy close to shiva talkies, koramangla?
Old 29th September 2007, 22:02   #21
BHPian

@souljah - not sure if its the same but it near betany high school .. you have to go inside small roads...
Old 1st October 2007, 16:26   #22
BHPian

Where to get Maruti Zen repainted in Bangalore

Sometime ago, my white Zen VX had met with an accident and this resulted in the right side of my car getting damaged due to a rickshaw tempo banging into me sideways.

The front right section including front right door and panel(front indicator sits on it I think) are badly scraped with the metal visible. I just spray painted it white and have been going about with this for sometime now.

With time, I have accumulated some dents on the car all over.

I wanted to know a good car service centre in Bangalore where I can get the damaged section painted. Also, any idea how much a whole car repaint would cost and if it is at all recommended would help me.

Mod's Note: Please use the search feature before you decide to open a new thread. There is no point in opening threads on the same subject again and again. Threads merged.
Old 2nd October 2007, 12:03   #23
BHPian

@sydras- i think you better Pm blue raven ... he showed a paint shop for me.. the place is reasonable and less ..but i don't know the proper address .. blue raven will help you..
Old 2nd October 2007, 12:11   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-racing View Post
[COLOR=black]Redeye, you could try Suresh, he is one of the best. And very cost effective.
From what i heard of suresh,he does paintjobs only for people known to him.But beautiful paintjobs though.
Old 2nd October 2007, 13:07   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Daylight robbery. Does this mean that they will just put a top coat of paint for 40k?
MSM quoted 25k for same colour & 30k for a colour change for my esteem 1 year back. Considering that MSM is the best service centres for marutis, I think RNS motors could safely be called rob 'n scoot motors. Never heard of 75K for a Baleno paint job. Come to think of it, in a few years, you could buy a well maintained neat baleno for 1.5L.

edit : rob 'n shrug motors suits them better.

Last edited by esteem_lover : 2nd October 2007 at 13:08.
Old 2nd October 2007, 13:20   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
From what i heard of suresh,he does paintjobs only for people known to him.
Why? Is he one of the few existentialists who doesnt like maximized business ?
Old 3rd October 2007, 02:18   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeye View Post
@sydras- i think you better Pm blue raven ... he showed a paint shop for me.. the place is reasonable and less ..but i don't know the proper address .. blue raven will help you..
Hmm, ok will do that. Thanks. My budget would be max 15K. I don't want a fancy paint job. Just wanna make the car look as good as new.
Old 3rd October 2007, 16:24   #28
BHPian

Any Tinkering chap in Bangalore?

Anyone know a good tinkering chap? Preferably in South Bangalore. There are a few dents on the front fender and rear door (drivers end). Not too deep, and the paint is inctact. So was trying to find a cheap solution by getting it tinkered.

Any recommendations?
Old 3rd October 2007, 16:31   #29
BANNED

JC Road nice denting and painting job but no paint booth, its in open sky.
Old 3rd October 2007, 16:36   #30
BHPian

Hi Ajaybiz,

I dont want painting. Painting will happen at MASS. The last time i went to a local chap, he wasnt aware of clear coat, and one side of my car looks horrendous. Since I have accumulated quite a lot of dents and scratches, and a cracked bumper, I thot I could save on some costs for the fender and door where there is a dent, but the paint is still intact.

Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks