Team-BHP - which is the fastest accord in india ?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   which is the fastest accord in india ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/27884-fastest-accord-india.html)

hey fellow bhpians we were wonderin that since some of us had a small argument about the qoute which was misread by some of us in the nemesis II thread... i just gave it a thought and just for my knowledge wanted to know that which accord is the fastest in INDIA ? i mean a thread totally dedicated to this car
cheers
accord masters

Proof is in the pudding. Better settle this in Speedrun. I don't see how this can be settled by discussing it.

The fastest Accord in the country was the one that belonged to the Nilgiri's. Haven't seen the car in almost a year now. It was running NOS et all.

Though, there is confirmed news about a couple of OHC's running souped up Accord engines in the country.

Guess you may have some at Kovai. And as Samurai said, without proof there's no point or we will have a thread like the Palio 1.6 Turbo!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 540188)
Though, there is confirmed news about a couple of OHC's running souped up Accord engines in the country.

Hi,

You referring to the Indian 2.3/2.4/3.0 Accord engines in a OHC:Shockked: I thought they were to large to fit in the engine bay. Never really checked though.

Viper

I am told they are the K24's. My initial impression was a shocked one too. But these could be one off specials. Extended engine bay frame etc etc. Will try to get further info.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 540223)
I am told they are the K24's. My initial impression was a shocked one too. But these could be one off specials. Extended engine bay frame etc etc. Will try to get further info.

Where is this? Would we be able to see it this weekend?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 540195)
Guess you may have some at Kovai. And as Samurai said, without proof there's no point or we will have a thread like the Palio 1.6 Turbo!!!

Nothing that I know of. But I know of one potential fast accord provided my uncle decides to loosen up his purse strings lol:

The fastest Accord in India is that one ---->

See? It's out of sight already!

lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrie (Post 540249)
Nothing that I know of. But I know of one potential fast accord provided my uncle decides to loosen up his purse strings lol:

Well, just beat him when he drives by. Use your new buy:D

Someone need to eat Mohit's head again!

;)

Trust me coimbatore is gearing up. The speed bug is just catching up here.

Are we talking of street cars i.e. everyday use cars of the ones specially prepared for the track and speed runs. This thread will have more arguments than anything else if its based on on the cars prepared for specific purposes. I think what Accord masters meant was the normally aspirated cars sans Nos and all that. Right Accord masters?

Question: which is the fastest accord in india ?????

Answer: HONDA accord.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 540608)

Honda Accord 3.0 V6 :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 540608)

lol:

Not the nuclear agreement with USA, then?