Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2007, 16:42   #226
BHPian

Congrats Abix, 'EVILUTION' rocks!!!
Well Done Arush. Very tastefully executed. Well worth the wait.
Old 30th December 2007, 16:54   #227
Senior - BHPian

Thanks lot carholic for the pics, the car looks awesome.

@ Abix - What are the next mods you plan?
Old 30th December 2007, 17:05   #228
BANNED

ok so i see all the pics finally. i love the color though i would have had a blue one personally but this is red hot no doubt as usual i dont know but there is no kit on the front right which looks damn nice. only think i dont like is a lot of sticker work since thats not me and the rear bumper looks very sharp. love the lights, the front, the spoiler, the rear lights and the look, the iphone, the ice, and i dont know why the rims were painted the whole OZ look went dead so i guess im blind. but damn that car must be something to drive around in town. since i am a looker guy and not the engine rubbish this is something very cool and sexy to ride up. eyelids are a thumbs up so abix spending time again and mainly if this was mine id love a sunroof on this baby. WHATTA CAR post all the pics u have of the old one and then the new ones. what a change. BRILLIANT
Old 30th December 2007, 17:08   #229
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i am a looker guy and not the engine rubbish this is something very cool and sexy to ride up.
And you had a E Zen
Old 30th December 2007, 21:06   #230
BHPian

lol i was waiting for Jesal to reply!!, well Jesal had you have seen the car before without the stickering it wouldnt have looked as stunning, to be honest stickering brought it to life!

Busa - Performance wise, new suspension setup is comming in soon so i will be able to lower my ride and adjust the ride quality also! We're going slow with the performance process(purse is empty) basic goal is to get it upto 200 bhp!

Was in Khan Market today, even though the place is shut my Evilution got a fair bit of attention, so i decided to whup out my camera and here are some night time pics!

with my HID's on

Old 31st December 2007, 00:47   #231
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
And you had a E Zen
see the word HAD. i sold it because i got bored really fast. i guess its true what u dont have u want it bad when u have it u dont value it. i guess ill start again in the near future if time permits this time a sedan though. enough of boring engine swaps cuz i know one things after the swap all u do is rip and more rip and crash one day for sure. its scary now, have had too many accidents in my circle and have given up fast driving in the city. no matter if u are a schumi behind the wheel rest others driving on the road are idiots who have just learnt to drive and they have potential to harm u more than ur self. like going fast a 150+ a kid crosses the road u really want god by ur side then. ive officially gone boring and love automatics big time. i will build a car scratch up for sure. will have good bhp and might race in speed runs. in bombay traffic i love my CVT too much for anything now.

@ abix always been the clean kinda guy so stickers are too much for me. i really loved the ride though. i guess u are the only one in india with a cedia and done that too it. rest all are stock in bombay its hopeless man. cedias are hardly there. keep it up have fun drive safe. if u can post how much have u spent id really like to know. i have been seeing ur cars since ur swifts first rims till the end that weird bodykit u had since then. hehehe..... laterz....
Old 31st December 2007, 10:31   #232
Senior - BHPian

@ Abix From the colour of the inside of the exhaust pipe, it seems you are getting very good mileage. What is she returning to a liter - maybe u have not checked yet, maybe if you do - let me know

Thanks
Old 31st December 2007, 11:23   #233
BHPian

good mileage??? I wish Ricky! lol
Old 19th January 2008, 19:49   #234
BHPian

Hello all! Big update on my evilution!! My Hotbits suspension has finally been installed - I can adjust the ride height, stiffness, softness and much more! The ride is looking super low now and those wheel arches look filled in. The ride quality is amazing now feel more confident while braking as well as cornering! Totally worth the money spent! Cheers Arush for convicing me for these instead of koni's!
Old 19th January 2008, 23:18   #235
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abix View Post
Hello all! Big update on my evilution!! My Hotbits suspension has finally been installed - I can adjust the ride height, stiffness, softness and much more! The ride is looking super low now and those wheel arches look filled in. The ride quality is amazing now feel more confident while braking as well as cornering! Totally worth the money spent! Cheers Arush for convicing me for these instead of koni's!
HOW ?? Electronically or Mechanically.
Old 19th January 2008, 23:31   #236
Senior - BHPian

Sure Abix!

LBM theyre mechanical coilovers with dual adjustable bump and rebound. Height can be set at 1" above stock to 2" below stock.

Old 20th January 2008, 00:40   #237
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroholic1 View Post
I had seen this car at autopsyche when i came for the mods installation. Guys this car really looks more awesome in real than that pics. I was stunned to see this one. Wish i could have a car like this cheers: and most of all me and my friend really love the sound of its FFE. It was wow. great job arush.
Old 20th January 2008, 07:08   #238
BHPian

...simply stunning. Indian Chip Foose a.k.a Arush is all steamed up. Thanks a lot for those candy rides.
Old 20th January 2008, 11:27   #239
Senior - BHPian

Awesome stuff abix!!! Can you please tell me how much do these cost!!! I love the adjustment part!!

Wow just cant imagine how cool they will look on my 17".Abix post a pic with the suspension lowered completely!!!
Old 20th January 2008, 11:50   #240

that looks nice should get a custom single turbo manifold made with a td04e hybrid turbo t3/t4 upgrade the injectors, aftermarket ecu, some head work, if you want to run high boost then forged pistons and con rod, thaty would get you easy 200hp

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks