Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st May 2009, 14:01   #166
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi-san View Post
Hullo BehramSir,

Just wondering what finally happened with your Scorpio , most of these designs look amazing. I also had another question which I would like to put especially to you. I have been reading several threads and noticed how you usually insist on remaining stock (eg: wheels / tyres) and mostly with good reason. I was thus surprised to see you install bull bars - arent these supposed to be more harmful in case of an accident? Especially since I was told that it affects the manner in which the crumple zones of the car have been designed to lessen the impact.

I am a complete novice, so please excuse if the question seems to dumb to b true!
Let me take the liberty to answer this:

The plan of repainting the car was scrapped due to some problems (nothing related to the technalities of the car).

And about the bullbar, I'd asked the same question and the man knows the shortcomings of adding a bullbar. Btw, he has designed the bullbar himself and as far as I know it is a Mahindra OE accessory .
Old 1st May 2009, 14:27   #167
BHPian

Ah yes, I checked the accessory list on the web - does look like OE. Strange that I still come across members on this forum who recommend against installing one. I personally thing it improves the look tremendously.
Old 1st May 2009, 16:37   #168
Senior - BHPian

I think 2 horns from a bull aesthetically fixed on the hood/roof/front bumper would tremendously improve looks and would certainly be a head turner apart from making your ride most unique.
Not that im not in favour of front bullbars, but they do hurt pedestrians and interfere with the effective utilization of safety devices like airbags, crumple zones, etc.

Cheers,
J
Old 25th November 2009, 12:48   #169

i was checking out this thread. and the one which said red scorpio's ugliest

i saw an awesome red scorpio with white beadings and side cladding.
it took me sometime to believe it was not a pajero \m/ unfortunately, i wasnt carrying a camera that time. but i must say. it made heads turn.

i was wondering someone here might photoshop a red scorpio with white side claddings. and let's see how many of you like it!!

[/b]Note from Team-Bhp Support: This post has been edited. Please do not type...like...this... Please take care to maintain the readability to the forum. [/b]
Old 25th November 2009, 16:45   #170
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktithakran View Post
i was checking out this thread. and the one which said red scorpio's ugliest

i saw an awesome red scorpio with white beadings and side cladding.
it took me sometime to believe it was not a pajero \m/ unfortunately, i wasnt carrying a camera that time. but i must say. it made heads turn.

i was wondering someone here might photoshop a red scorpio with white side claddings. and let's see how many of you like it!!
There is a red customized Scorpio that I have seen though there was nothing white on it.
I think its done up by Mahindra Customization itself (not sure though).
Looks great!
Old 3rd December 2009, 18:09   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK View Post
There is a red customized Scorpio that I have seen though there was nothing white on it.
I think its done up by Mahindra Customization itself (not sure though).
Looks great!
the one i am talking about was red in color , but with the door side claddings and some front and rear part in white.
i think they took the cladding/door trim from those of a white scorpio, quite experimental though, but it did wonders, the match of Red & White was awesome!!
Old 3rd December 2009, 23:28   #172

Did you see it in bombay. If yes, then I know which particular car you are talking about.
Old 5th December 2009, 15:44   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Did you see it in bombay. If yes, then I know which particular car you are talking about.
i saw it in himachal pradesh and i think it had hp registration.
anyways, i will be getting it done as soon as we buy ours. and then upload a pic here.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks