Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2007, 16:44   #76
BHPian

No noticable increase in number of turns. Not much effort too. Feels more snug and precise.
Old 10th October 2007, 10:47   #77
BHPian

Guys, just got myself an adjustable cam gear. A big thanx to Viper. He drove my car insisted that I get an adjustable cam gear. He procured it, got it made and timed it perfectly. The results were unbelievable. I never thought my car could pull like that. I love it. Thank you again viper. Also a big thanx to Mclaren1885 for suggesting the adjustable cam gear too. You guys have really made my day.
Old 26th October 2007, 17:27   #78
Senior - BHPian

We want dyno run result .
Old 26th October 2007, 17:34   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
We want dyno run result .

Patience nitrous, patience. The standalone ECM is still not in. Karthik will be doing it in the 2nd week of november. Car has gone for some more work (engine internals). Although, after reading Mclaren1885's thread on what it takes to mod a car, I'm quite jittery here. Well, back to topic, I'll dyno it as soon as the ECM goes in. Promise.
Old 15th February 2008, 18:06   #80
BHPian

Just got adjustable Konis installed on my ride. Back and front. Here's some pics. Will give a detailed reprt once I get the chance to test them properly.

Front (in box)

Front(installed)

Back (installed)

Old 15th February 2008, 19:16   #81
Senior - BHPian

adman why don't post the costs involved ? Would be really helpful.
Old 15th February 2008, 21:55   #82
BHPian

Hey adman..
Please post up details of work done on your ride, mate.
Also, we would love to hear a detailed review on the Koni s.
Old 18th February 2008, 10:04   #83
BHPian

Hey guys, as promised, here's a small report on the Konis. Had gone for a small trip to Kelva Beach (around 140 kms from Mumbai). The road was full of twists and turns and some small ghats too.
The car felt really tight and firm footed, a big improvement over the stock. The best part was taking the corners. Took some corners at 80-90 kmph and the car felt so much more in control. No noticeable understeer at all. Even while hard braking, the car felt a lot tighter and precise.

The bad part is driving over potholes, bad roads etc. The car feels quite sturdy but there's still some feedback and some slight 'thuds'. Maybe because these are much much stiffer than the stock setup. Overall, I loved it. It's a joy to drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkanitkar View Post
Hey adman..
Please post up details of work done on your ride, mate.
Hrishi, you can find the details in my gallery.
Old 30th October 2008, 12:11   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adman77 View Post
Hey guys, as promised, here's a small report on the Konis. Had gone for a small trip to Kelva Beach (around 140 kms from Mumbai). The road was full of twists and turns and some small ghats too.
The car felt really tight and firm footed, a big improvement over the stock. The best part was taking the corners. Took some corners at 80-90 kmph and the car felt so much more in control. No noticeable understeer at all. Even while hard braking, the car felt a lot tighter and precise. The bad part is driving over potholes, bad roads etc. The car feels quite sturdy but there's still some feedback and some slight 'thuds'. Maybe because these are much much stiffer than the stock setup. Overall, I loved it. It's a joy to drive.
Adman,

Can you post product no, price per piece and location where bought from for the front & Rear shocks?

Nikhil
Old 31st October 2008, 00:34   #85
BHPian

Goos job there Chetan.. The last time i had a ride in it i fell for it. Now after all the rest of the setup i am waiting for another one.
Old 8th November 2008, 22:35   #86
BHPian

Hey adman one very daring and sucessful mod job I should say, not everyone has the courage of toying on with a European make as I have learnt other than "peted" skodas. Love the overall aesthetic of the car, but what interests me is the konis as I am toying on with the idea for quite a long time. I would realy appreciate if you can kindly put in the cost involved.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks