Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2009, 19:41   #31
Senior - BHPian

^^ Thanks for the numbers @prabhusati i'll try calling them tomorrow.
Old 10th September 2009, 20:28   #32
BHPian

Nice to read great experiences with Autocop
Even my Car's Autocop sound stopped working, I had disconnected the wire long time and now when reconnected its not working, local mechanic here said the entire Autocop unit has to be changed adn Iam not convinced

Will give them a call and lemme check if they can come down to Hosur or me driving to Bangalore.
Thanks for the info guys
Old 5th October 2009, 19:29   #33
BHPian

Urgent: Help needed

I some how managed to lose both my auto cop remote controls. One was lost a year back & the other one a week back. I have disconnected the wires now. I would like to know if I can get a new remote or do I have to change the entire unit?

Also do let me know the costs involved.

help
Old 6th October 2009, 21:09   #34
BHPian

Autocop service rocks

I called the Autocop number listed above. In less than 3 hours received a call to confirm if I'm at home. The guy came with a new remote & connected something to the unit & made it work.

Autocop service rocks
Old 21st October 2009, 19:29   #35
BHPian

I would like to get it installed for my Santro, Where can i get the list of available models ?

I couldn't get the model's of Auto Cop

@Guru's Please help

I also want to add Auto Roll Up for Power Windows to Auto Cop is it possible ?

Can Santro be fitted with Keyless Entry ?
Old 25th October 2009, 00:13   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRV2010 View Post
I would like to get it installed for my Santro, Where can i get the list of available models ?

I couldn't get the model's of Auto Cop

@Guru's Please help

I also want to add Auto Roll Up for Power Windows to Auto Cop is it possible ?

Can Santro be fitted with Keyless Entry ?
Please help....
Old 25th October 2009, 01:20   #37
BHPian

Autocop central and remote locking starts from Rs 3000 and goes upto to Rs 7000 depends on the model. Autocop comes in three models which cost 3K, 5K and 7K . Well i guess u can drop by a the autocop showroom in sheshadripuram to have a look. As for the global window feature where in you can close your glass windows using the remote, it is possible if your car is equipped with autocop power window. As for non autocop power windows am not sure please confirm with the showroom personnel.
Old 25th October 2009, 08:57   #38
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRV2010 View Post
Please help....
@CRV2010, I missed the joke in your above post .. what was it about ?

Check with your dealer for available models, or check with a good auto-accessories shop. TBHP-ian BlueRaven316 (Satya) also should have something at his place.
Old 26th October 2009, 19:32   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazer View Post
Autocop central and remote locking starts from Rs 3000 and goes upto to Rs 7000 depends on the model. Autocop comes in three models which cost 3K, 5K and 7K . Well i guess u can drop by a the autocop showroom in sheshadripuram to have a look. As for the global window feature where in you can close your glass windows using the remote, it is possible if your car is equipped with autocop power window. As for non autocop power windows am not sure please confirm with the showroom personnel.
thank you zazer, i went to their office at sheshadripuram and asked them if they provide even sales or just the service. They were so helpful in explaining the models. Their Team Leader Nandan (+91 9740025504) said he will send his technician to my home and install it.

They were prompt and within two hours they sent a person for installing the new one at my home. The job was finished in just one hour. Though i thought i was paying more at first instinct but it was fine after seeing their service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@CRV2010, I missed the joke in your above post .. what was it about ?

Check with your dealer for available models, or check with a good auto-accessories shop. TBHP-ian BlueRaven316 (Satya) also should have something at his place.
condor hehe , i clicked on the wrong smiley for i have clicked but i couldn't edit the post later on.. There was no joke :-)
Old 23rd November 2009, 13:02   #40
BHPian

Autocop acting up !! Need help

Hi Guys, i had purchased a used maruti 800 which has autocop central locking installed.Since yesterday i have been seeing a very strange beahviour.Here is the summary
1) If all the doors are closed , i am not able to lock it via the remote.Nothing is wrong with the remote which is justified by 2nd point.If i try to manually lock the doors through the key , only one door locks.
2) If any One front door and any one rear door are opened (Other 2 closed ) if i press the lock button on the remote all locks fall in place !!! Same result if i use the key instead of remote.
3) After closing all the doors using point 2 , if i try to open via remote , none of the doors open.If i try manually only one door opens.

I am very confused and frustrated because of this.Initially i thought one of the door latch might be getting stuck.But from the behaviour of point 2 i ruled out that problem.
I had seen this problem 1 month back but after doing some combination of door opening closing (Also i had opened and closed the boot) , the problem dissapeared !!.I had given the car for servicing and i suspect since they had removed the battery this might have reset the autocop system or something.
What should i do ? It is 5 year old and no warranty.had anybody encountered this ? Any advice ?
@400Kph is offline   Received Infraction
Old 23rd November 2009, 15:33   #41
BHPian

Not too sure, but I guess the door switches are the likely culprit. But 3 of them failing at once seems unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @400Kph View Post
Hi Guys, i had purchased a used maruti 800 which has autocop central locking installed.Since yesterday i have been seeing a very strange beahviour.Here is the summary
1) If all the doors are closed , i am not able to lock it via the remote.Nothing is wrong with the remote which is justified by 2nd point.If i try to manually lock the doors through the key , only one door locks.
2) If any One front door and any one rear door are opened (Other 2 closed ) if i press the lock button on the remote all locks fall in place !!! Same result if i use the key instead of remote.
3) After closing all the doors using point 2 , if i try to open via remote , none of the doors open.If i try manually only one door opens.

I am very confused and frustrated because of this.Initially i thought one of the door latch might be getting stuck.But from the behaviour of point 2 i ruled out that problem.
I had seen this problem 1 month back but after doing some combination of door opening closing (Also i had opened and closed the boot) , the problem dissapeared !!.I had given the car for servicing and i suspect since they had removed the battery this might have reset the autocop system or something.
What should i do ? It is 5 year old and no warranty.had anybody encountered this ? Any advice ?
Old 23rd November 2009, 15:56   #42
BHPian

exactly my point.It doesnt make sense since if one of the door switch was at fault , i shouldnt have been able to close either of the 4 doors.But funnily i can close them using by following point 2 !!
Old 23rd November 2009, 15:56   #43
BHPian

Call the Autocop service center and have them look at it. Their provide good service at your doorstep and its not too expensive either.

I've used their after sales services when one of the door lock solenoids failed in my car - they sent someone to Electronics City to fix it!

I don't have their number handy but google shows - 080 26521444
Old 23rd November 2009, 16:01   #44
BHPian

@crackedhead , since this is not under warranty how much would they charge me ? any idea ? i ahve a autocop shop opposite to my office in koramangala , will they be able to give me an idea ?
Old 23rd November 2009, 19:15   #45
BHPian

There could be issues with the wiring. I have had weird issues with remote locking ever after some rats decided to chew into the wiring.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks