Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd November 2009, 19:42   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by @400Kph View Post
@crackedhead , since this is not under warranty how much would they charge me ? any idea ? i ahve a autocop shop opposite to my office in koramangala , will they be able to give me an idea ?
Hard to say what it'll cost since we don't know what went wrong - should not be too expensive.

AFAIK - the showrooms only do new Autocop installs, you have to call the service folks for troubleshooting/repairs.
Old 23rd November 2009, 19:45   #47
Senior - BHPian

I've heard appreciation from guys here about Autocop and their service TOT response etc. but doesn't seem to work for me. Never. They promise they'd call back but nothing after that. Xenos anyone ?
Old 2nd January 2010, 12:02   #48
BHPian

Good service - Autocop Bangalore

I had a pleasant experience today with the Autocop service guy. My Autocop remote was acting funny, it sometimes refused to open the doors, and the range from which I could operate it had come down. I thought close to two years of usage had brought down the battery charge and hence this.

So I had logged a complaint asking for a battery replacement. They said, they would charge Rs 90. The technician turns up today, opens the remote, says it might not battery, antenna is disconnected, you might have to get a replacement remote. I said, it has to be the battery, cuz it works most of the time.

He fiddles with the antenna, tries a couple of open - close, and every single time it works. He says, "Do you think you can drop this remote at our service center at Shivananda Circle (Bangalore)?? Cuz if I take it from you, I would have to charge you close to Rs500. But if you can drop it off at our R&D center, they will fix it in 10 mins free of charge. They just have to re attaché the antenna to the PCB and clean the unit."

Now that’s good customer service, I was not fleeced; I was served at my door step and was given the best option out. Not only that, I wasnt charged a dime.
Old 16th January 2010, 18:00   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
I have a spare remote but that does not work. I replaced the batteries but to no effect. The local guys said the coding in the spare key remote has konked due to non usage for a long long time. You need to go to Autocop main office to get this fixed.
Does this make sense to any of you ? How much time will the recoding take ? and what will be the budget ? Thanks guys.
The same happened to me today. I went to an Autocop dealer near the marthahalli bridge . He initially told me battery is gone replaced it but remotre not worked. He told coding is gone he can do the coding and that will cost Rs 150. But after rectifying the issue when i went to pay he only charged me Rs 100 since i dont have change and i pretend that i am a prospective customer for a seat cover . May be that lead to the discount .Overall it took 10 mins

Last edited by vinu_pm : 16th January 2010 at 18:14.
Old 18th January 2010, 16:11   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazer View Post
Autocop central and remote locking starts from Rs 3000 and goes upto to Rs 7000 depends on the model. Autocop comes in three models which cost 3K, 5K and 7K . Well i guess u can drop by a the autocop showroom in sheshadripuram to have a look. As for the global window feature where in you can close your glass windows using the remote, it is possible if your car is equipped with autocop power window. As for non autocop power windows am not sure please confirm with the showroom personnel.
Hey zaser, do you know the difference in spec b/n these 3k,5k and 7k variants? does the 7k one provide better security or is it just the extra fancy features that adds to the cost?
Old 22nd April 2010, 19:25   #51
BANNED

i had lots of problems in my initial stages of installing autocop. The hazard lamps used to glow intermittently when i was driving the car and sometimes the siren when the car is locked and parked.
Service center guys always turned up the same day when i call to rectify the issue. Irrespective of the re-occurrence of problems they were fixed in time free of cost. Going forth i would always prefer Nippon for Maruti
Old 9th May 2010, 07:30   #52
Senior - BHPian

I bought an Autocop XS 2000 yesterday. I had gone to the service center and met Mr. Manjunath. He said he'll send somebody home. 2 guys came in the afternoon and removed my old wheels security and installed the new one. My heart bled when they were making the holes-( 2 in each door and 2 in the bonnet=10 holes in all). System works fine. But now there is a vibrating noise from the bonnet on uneven roads. I asked him about it and he said that it was either the bumper or the numberplate.
I paid Rs.3800/- for the XS2000. wouldn't reduce a single pie.
Xenos quoted Rs.3500/-
RNS motors said they install nippon for Rs.5900/-
Are the prices right?
Old 13th August 2010, 01:39   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildsdi5530 View Post
I bought an Autocop XS 2000 yesterday. I had gone to the service center and met Mr. Manjunath. He said he'll send somebody home. 2 guys came in the afternoon and removed my old wheels security and installed the new one. My heart bled when they were making the holes-( 2 in each door and 2 in the bonnet=10 holes in all). System works fine. But now there is a vibrating noise from the bonnet on uneven roads. I asked him about it and he said that it was either the bumper or the numberplate.
I paid Rs.3800/- for the XS2000. wouldn't reduce a single pie.
Xenos quoted Rs.3500/-
RNS motors said they install nippon for Rs.5900/-
Are the prices right?
I am replying 3months old topic, by now maybe you would have known the actual price.

Prices for everyone to know, i paid 4k for autocop XS 8550 with sensors (including labour) in JC road
Old 15th November 2010, 11:29   #54
BHPian

bad experience

My autocop remote is not working and has been calling autocop for the past 4 months raising multiple calls. Whenever I call they say it will take 3 weeks to get remote in stock.

Once a service guy came and told the remote needs to be replaced and he will place an order. After that I didnt hear from him. So I called again and asked for a complaint number which I was not given. Later a new complaint was raised 3 weeks ago and complaint number was given again. When I called back I get the same answer that the remote is not in stock and it will take further 15 days. Last weekend my car was broken into and some stuff was stolen such as usb drive, but the stereo was left intact.

Please help me, if there is some other way to get this fixed from autocop.
Old 3rd December 2010, 13:23   #55
BHPian

I too had a problem with one of the remote. I checked with Mysore Service center, they said they need to replace the remote and they did not have the stock. So i got Bangalore service center details from them.

Went to the Bangalore service center yesterday and got the replacement done.

Better go the service center and talk to them. They will get it done somehow.

Putting the service center details of Bangalore for the benefit of all:

Bangalore - Zonal office:

Autocop (India) Pvt. Ltd.
#19/3, Ground & First Floor,
Railway Parallel Road,
Nehru Nagar
Near Seshadripuram College
Bangalore - 560020
Ph: 080 23563142 - 44
Old 2nd November 2011, 13:01   #56
BHPian

Re: Autocop service center in Bangalore.

Last night my autocop remote stopped working. Opened the door with the key and it triggered an alarm for the next 5-10 minutes. It got very uncomfortable out in public . Luckily i was not too far away from home, so i went and got the spare remote.
I have placed a complaint with autocop and they will be sending a technician. What could be wrong ? Will i have to pay anything ? My model has 3 years warranty and its been a year and half with it so far.
Old 4th November 2011, 23:57   #57
BHPian

Update : A technician was sent to my place the very next day after placing a complaint. I was told that the remote had stopped working because of water entry and a bit of rust. He took it for service and returned the next day with it in working condition. Charged 300 and after a little haggling settled for 200.
Old 21st September 2013, 23:42   #58
BHPian

I would like to know if we can order products and have them installed at our residence.Has anyone done this?
Old 4th February 2015, 18:24   #59

Hi,

This morning I had faced some issues with my Autocop (Installed on WagonR in 2007). I went to their service center located near Shivananda circle.
The service person told me that it is the problem with the Actuator and it need to be replaced. That too with the cost of 750\-. He (Chennakeshav) also mentioned about the nice offer. Instead of replacing this unit alone, he suggested me to upgrade the entire unit for 2750\-. This offer comes with new system, alarm, 2 remotes and a interference sensors (it activates the alarm if someone managed to get in).+ 3 years warranty.
I felt this a good deal and went for it.
Thanks to him for suggesting this deal.

Please visit them if anyone is interested.
Old 10th March 2015, 21:20   #60
BHPian

I am facing issues with the OE Autocop anti-theft system installed on my Accent since the last couple of months. The alarm is triggered intermittently when parked. This started from the time I visited Ooty last November. Also, this happens mostly during early mornings - anything to do with lower temperatures?

I have disconnected the system for now as my neighbors have complained a couple of times. Also, lately the remote's range has also decreased (hoping its the battery). Will visit them this weekend. Do I have to take an appointment or something? I was not able to locate a service center contact. If any of you have it, please post it here..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks